[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mr hiroshima please now filter the words , "tick",
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (465 KB, 1728x2304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
465 KB, 1728x2304
mr hiroshima

please now filter the words , "tick", "tock", "dollar" "Manlet" , "poo" and "loo"

thank u
>>
>>25012069
what if so many goats go up the stairs that the one at the very top gets shoved off the sudden drop and destroys the stairs going around half way down. Not only is that cunt dead but the others are forever stranded and will either stay there until starvation or have to jump off and kill themselves.

i can imagine that being an independent film about accepting death and suicide. The thought of this is making me fucking terrified.
>>
>>25012069
>Manlet
>poo and loo

Currynig detected
>>
File: 1447322075415.png (235 KB, 397x396) Image search: [Google]
1447322075415.png
235 KB, 397x396
TICK TOCK MANLET. ISN'T IT TIME FOR YOU TO POO IN THE LOO AND GET GOVERNMENT DOLLARS?
>>
>>25012069
Filter muslims to ahmeds and goat to sister
>>
>>25012369

a manlet currynig at that. the worst of the worst.

please kindly take your poo to the loo op

if you can reach it that is.
>>
>>25012326
how high are u?
>>
to be fair, poo in loo is a bit offensive. India is industrializing at a fast rate, and moving lots of poor rural people into cities will result in lots of chaos and filth. until the mid-late 19th century, even cities like London and New York had shit in the streets
>>
>>25012520

pajeet pls go

captcha: STOP
>>
short currynigger wageslave detected
>>
>>25012520
Don't some places pay you to shit in the toilet?
>>
>>25012326
goats don't take fall damage, that's why the towers are viable in the first place
>>
File: 1012501_2M-w305.jpg (19 KB, 305x366) Image search: [Google]
1012501_2M-w305.jpg
19 KB, 305x366
>>25012631

>thinking a goat can land on it's feet like a falling cat
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.