[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw appointment at the dentist soon How many amalgam fillings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: frog1.png (83 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
frog1.png
83 KB, 241x228
>tfw appointment at the dentist soon

How many amalgam fillings do you already have, robots? Hope you didn't fall for the dental composite meme.
>>
>>25011952
NONE
i dont even brush that often
>>
>>25012280
Well, you're genetically advantaged then. We should selectively breed people like you so that future generations won't need dentists anymore.
>>
>tfw free dental until you're 23
>>
>>25012420
Isn't dental care covered by insurance anyway in most countries? Are you American?

Btw, what does "free" mean? I suppose you don't get everything for free, like dental prosthesis or braces.
>>
>go to the dentist
>always get rave reviews
>don't mind going to the dentist
>>
I have an appointment in 5 days to take one tooth out

And I can't afford the implant so I'll have to live with the hole. Also they said since the bottom tooth would kinda go out a little because it won't have anything on top and the ones to the sides of the hole will bend a little.
Ah well. That's what I get for being poor.
>>
>>25012649

Ah, that sucks. You don't have any poor countries in your proximity to get cheap implants, right? That's what most (poor) people here would do in your situation.
>>
>>25012720
I can't even walk three blocks without getting anxious and you want me to go to another country?
>>
>>25012763
Just for some days. But if your condition is that severe how were you able to go to the dentist in the first place?
>>
>>25012828
It's right around the block
>>
File: watamote1.png (374 KB, 953x537) Image search: [Google]
watamote1.png
374 KB, 953x537
mfw Im having my first dentist appointment in what I think is over 2 years and my teeth are fucked up. Multiple cavities and one tooth has just been slowly crumbling away with pieces breaking off here and there. The embarrassment of opening my mouth is making me not want to even go.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.