[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women logic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 3
File: 1437867762231.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1437867762231.png
21 KB, 900x900
>went on date
>were holding hands on way back home
>ask her next day how her day was
>sees the message but doesn't respond even after half a day later

Don't want to send her a message again. Would seem pretty beta.
Is this normal? Do women ignore men after they went on a date? What the fuck?
Did I do anything wrong? She seemed quite happy when I took her hand and we were walking home.

>inb4 normie get out
Calm down, I'm still a 20 year old KV
>>
My sister usually does that if she doesn't want to talk to the guy for a while
>>
>>25011764
She's probably in a bad mood which could make her not want to talk with anybody or just doesn't want to talk to you.
>>
>>25011764
I have a related question
I met this guy online and I am only interested in being friends with him and he has said that he enjoys talking to me but he never starts the conversation and he takes days/weeks to respond to a message, he says he's busy but he's online often, he just doesn't read the messages I send
Yes I am a lonely person but I am not looking or desperate for a relationship at all
Why does he do that? It bothers me and makes me feel very bad about myself
>>
>>25012100
Yeah but why the fuck? If she liked it when we were holding hands, which heavily implies she likes me 'more', then why the fuck do you not respond to that person when he is asking you something or wants to talk to you? Even if you're in a bad you could just say that you are and it's a bad time to chat now.
Don't ignore them. That just isn't fucking nice and makes the other person just feel bad and axious.
>>
>>25011764
if she had a good time/was truly interested, she would have replied almost instantly. Trust me I've been there.

Move on senpai
>>
>>25012107
because you are a boring shit and he knows hes not getting any pussy from stringing you along
>>
>>25012193
But tbqh I can't imagine she wasn't having a good time.
When I drove her home I asked if we should go for a walk a bit. She agreed quite happy and we went to a parc which is 'quite romantic' as she said. Grabbed her hand there and she giggled when I did. No signs of uncomfortness or anything.
>>
>>25012256
if she had such a good time wouldn't she be awaiting your message? think about it.. she's had time to think about it and decided you're not what she wants.
>>
>>25012107
because you're a fat disgusting roastie whore and he wants none of that
>>
>>25012178
>its not nice and makes me feel bad

welcome to dating kiddo, women are incapable of empathy and dont care how you feel, only themselves
>>
>>25012256
maybe she just didn't see the text, i know it happens to me

women like to feign disinterest to see how you react, just text her again, but don't interrogate her
>>
>>25012288
>she's had time to think about it and decided you're not what she wants.
That may be true. Only question left is, why? Seems kind of weird having a good time with me and then right after when sitting alone at home decide not to like me anymore. Out of nothing. I certainly can't imagine it.
Is just women thinking and deciding things this way? I can't relate to that logic in any way.
>>
Delete her number and move on

If she decides to reply to you in the future ignore her don't be a faggot
>>
>>25012349
listen dude, how is trying to get in contact with her beta? you see what you want, go after it, just text her again or even call her. beta is not saying anything..
>>
>>25012516
I already send her a second text. Sending her more now would seem pretty desperate.
Calling is an option yes. Maybe I do it tomorrow.
>>
>>25012254
Then why did he say he enjoyed talking to me?
I'm so stupid, even when he answers late I answer as soon as I see his message, I will start ignoring too
>>
>>25012516
im 100% trying to help you, quit thinking of yourself as a pest, dont be afraid to step on her toes a bit.

seriously anon its a test
>>
>>25012577
>seriously anon its a test
I fucking hate relationships with women. Things like these are just fucking retarded.There is no need for shit like this.
Why do people keep up with such retardness.
Being gay would be so much easier.
>>
>>25011764
>Is this normal? Do women ignore men after they went on a date?
Yep, very normal. Women do it for attention, which is essentially their primary goal in life. Don't respond, it'll drive her nuts when she's denied any.
>>
>>25011764
No, if she would be interested she would write back ASAP.
>>
File: 1449858114610.gif (2 MB, 846x563) Image search: [Google]
1449858114610.gif
2 MB, 846x563
>>25011764
>ask her NEXT DAY how her day was

There's your problem right there bub. Cucked yourself straight away. Wait for her to msg and dont be such a needy beta faggot.
>>
Similar situation here OP. Even fell asleep together. Been trying to make plans with her, never get a response and when we finally did manage to make plans, she cancelled last minute. Gave her a day to cool off, as well as myself since I was pissed, and sent her a message today. That was 2 hours ago and I'm honestly not expecting a response.

There is no consensus among women. There's no way to tell what anything means ever. You kinda just have to go with it and hope for the best.

>>25012577
Also what he said. If she wasn't talking to you already, what's the loss in at least trying?
>>
I fucking hate that shit. I'll give them one chance with this kind of shit. Try it twice, and into the trash they go.
>>
>friend goes on a date
>girl tells him him she wants to meet him again but kinda doesn't
>this is so mind-baffling to him that he ends up asking me for advice of all people
>he told her they should meet again and find out
>hasn't responded to that for days
>ffw
>he tells me they had several dates but broke up once she told him she's into another guy
>turns out she's been cheating on him for quite a while actually

How do women even manage to do that cheating game within a relationship that lasted about a week or so?
>>
women want to be 100% impossible to read, i'm not sure why.
they are way too counter-intuitive, like, stupidly counter-intuitive. if they want someone, instead of going after them or communicating with them they make it seem like they want nothing to do with them.
i'm just like what are you doing besides self-destruction?
all the times women complained? they probably just did it to themselves.
>>
>>25013098
>women want to be 100% impossible to read, i'm not sure why.
women shit-test all the time, whether men or even other women. their social dynamics are all about weighing how much one party wants the other, and purposefully denying them attention to keep them hungry for more. a woman's best friend could commit suicide and she wouldn't even know she were depressed because the dead girl shit-tested her by closing off all communication and waiting for people to comfort her.
>>
>>25013098
They want to seem to have more value of depth than they actually have.
>>
>>25013207
Fucking goddamn this is so frustrating. At the moment my boss is testing a co-worker who is really slacking off. She just will not say to her fucking face that she has a problem, shes just fucking sneaking around and shit. I'm left with a fuck load of work as a result and I'm still getting these passive agressive little comments implying I'm not working. Women are so fucking weak, I'll never have a woman boss again if I can avoid it.

I really wish I was gay sometimes, too.
>>
>>25013207
Women make the worst fucking friends in the world. They don't care about you, literally the second that anything bad happens to you, they drop contact and run off. A male friend will try to figure out what's wrong, comfort you, actually seems like he gives a damn about you even when you're in a bad place, but women turn tail and run the second you're not constantly entertaining to them. Half of the population are psychopaths
>>
>>25012107
>Mfw I do this to people

Sorry not sorry kind of thing here. We're just easily distracted; I use the term "low-maintenance relationship." Basically means we live our own lives and don't need validation from other people, and we really only need social interaction because other people want it from us. He'll talk to you when he's ready to.
>>
>>25011764
Just do what i did, dont text back and wait for them to get back to you.
>>
>>25012576
Because he does enjoy talking to you, but on his terms. He's probably an introvert and pushing it will just make him close off.
>>
>>25012576
He's trying to make you feel better because he's looking for a way to cut off contact with you nicely.
>>
File: ewok.jpg (541 KB, 890x704) Image search: [Google]
ewok.jpg
541 KB, 890x704
>>25012298
this 2bh smt, they are unable to sense how their actions could affect someone else emotionally
>>
>>25012557
tru, she'll decide
otherwise she obviously a bitch who doesn't understand that leading you on could hurt your feelings
If she breaks off with you then trust me, OP, you don't want her and you can do better
>>
>>25012298
>women are incapable of empathy and dont care how you feel, only themselves
this
women love you or are friends with you as long as you're fun to them. when you ever need help, when you ever need somebody to talk to, never turn to a woman. she will never understand your problems or want to help you. it happens every single time. they'd rather you kill yourself and leave them alone than actually care about you.
>>
Is holding hands really considered flirting? I used to hold hands with my female friends all the time and we were never confused for lesbians even though they actually were lesbians
>>
>>25013647
Context is important. To most guys, holding hands implies feelings, rather than flirting. At least, that's what I think.
>>
>>25013690
Oh, that makes sense. It is a very intimate act, I suppose.
>>
Just wait it out, OP. Half a day is nothing. If you don't get a response by the end of the week you know something is up.
>>
>>25013794
To expand on that. If you're just walking along doing some stupid or silly shit and you're holding hands, swinging wildly, then no it doesn't imply anything.

But then, let's say you're me

>confessing feelings to girl
>she grabs my hand
>fall asleep together
>haven't heard from her since

That implies feelings. And confusion.
>>
>>25013422
I do this too, I have 2 girls I've sort of got stringing along, I'll talk to them for a few days and then just forget about them for weeks and pick it up again if I'm bored, roastie whores get real fucking desperate when they aren't with anyone
>>
>>25013831
>end of the week

Nigga wut. That's far too long for a response to a text message. They'd have probably forgot you even texted them by then. Nigga you crazy
>>
>>25013647
I held hands once with a girl on a school trip, she fell for me hard but when we got back I forgot to message her for a few months, oops!

It was awkward as fuck because my hands were sweaty, I'm a sweaty hands guy
>>
>>25013882
Okay fine, end of the week might be stretching it by 2-3 days might now.

A girl took about a day to respond to me once. Maybe it means shes uninterested, maybe it doesn't, I don't know. But if you're waiting for an answer, its better to wait than to sperg out and look clingy.

Or just, call her.
>>
>>25013860
>fall asleep together
This is more intimate than handholding
>>
>>25013892
I know this feel

>>25013924
Some girls are just terribad texters. I don't understand it.

>>25013936
Which only exacerbates my confusion.
>>
>>25013999
>Some girls are just terribad texters. I don't understand it.
Most girls have like 5 guys on the go at any one time, they have to reply to chad, brad, shad, bruce and devon and they're going to do that before they reply to your sorry ass

Also nice trips senpai
>>
>>25014041
>mfw you listed my name and I got trips

Maybe today isn't so bad after all.
>>
>>25013924

they want to LOOK uninterested because they fucking need to stroke their ego in front of their friends
look, I've been on that rodeo a couple times, they just don't want to look thirsty as fuck
>>
>>25014109
Hi devon
>>
i accidentally screenshotted my crush's snapchat

im dead inside
>>
>>25014152
I'd suggest apologising, what was the content of the snap?
>>
>>25014134
Brad

Hello.
>>
>>25014199
Cool name brad, you should be a dudebro with that name.
>>
>>25014152
Can someone translate this from normie into robot please
>>
>>25014242
His irl waifu sent him an image and he saved the image accidentally, however the fact that he saved the image can be seen by the girl and she will think he is a creep
>>
>>25014213
Were it so easy anon

>>25014242
I think I constitute a failed normie so I'll translate as best I can

>This girl I have unrequited feelings for sent out a timed picture to everyone. I proceeded to save said picture by accident, knowing full well that she will receive a notification informing her of my practices
>>
>holding hands

good job on that already, all my relationships are tinder grills who send nudes and live too far away. For now I'd give up on this one and just experiment on loads of girls, trying to figure out what works and what doesnt.
>>
>>25014292
At least you get nudes, If I tried to get nudes I'd probably get put in prison ;_;
>>
Women are fucking retarded

I just tried to get a girl I knew to go on a date, and she was really interested and then suddenly I get one message a day for no reason

Turns out her friend told her to play hard to get, I had already stopped responding because it seemed pointless to me. Apparently the girl was really disappointed and cried

Shouldn't have been such a dumb cunt, playing games is for children. You cool off, I lose interest
>>
>>25014317
Mate, you fucking stuck it to that bitch. She wanted you, yet she acted like a spoilt child and you called her fucking bluff. Good on you mate, the world needs more men like you.

Games are for children, couldn't put it better.
>>
>>25014317
This so fucking hard.

Why don't they understand that you liked them as they were, so changing their practices is the worst possible thing to do?
>>
>>25014317
>>25014366
>>25014380
I fucking hate this. Where's the fucking logic?
>guy shows interest you
>you like the guy
>you like the guy so much that you completely ignore him for days one end and only give him one word replies
>act like a massive bitch
>get upset and surprised when he loses all interest in your worthless ass
Seriously, fuck these bitches.
>>
>>25012107
>and I am only interested in being friends with him

why? Why not more?
>>
>>25014474
She needs attention but she wants chad's cock aswell.
>>
>>25014430
women dont want reasonable men who can control themselves, they want sex crazed lunatics that will throw away their lives just to protect their useless asses and your offspring

its all about power in relationships
>>
>>25012349
Woman are impolsive retards wich was one of the reasons why they were oppressed
>>
>>25014521
Makes sense that since feminism started the world started going to shit.
>>
>>25014513
Amen brother.
Which is exactly why you've got to show that you don't take any shit from bitches, otherwise you end up raising tyrone's kids and paying alimony to some whore.
>>
>>25014314
So the trick for me basically is to experiment what girls like, all girls are similar really. You download tinder, like EVERYBODY so youre going to have a load of matches, and then you just experiment on girls. Tell one you want to fuck her really fast, wait for a long time with that with another, start with 'hey cutie" with one and "hello, i am anon". Just fuck around and you'll get the hang of it.
>>
>>25014181
It was an image of some piece of slip of paper informing people to vote for some contest she is in.
>>
>>25015163
You can easily explain that one away. Just say you saved it so that you have a reference for it to do it later.
>>
>>25011764
what the hell does KV stand for?
>>
>>25015406
Kissless virgin is what KS stands for
>>
Held hands

Didn't fuck

Thats what you did wrong beta fag0t
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.