[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me five reasons why I should quit smoking weed or Give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: arthur.png (908 KB, 826x627) Image search: [Google]
arthur.png
908 KB, 826x627
Give me five reasons why I should quit smoking weed

or

Give me five reasons why I should continue smoking weed

Thanks
>>
>>25011758
One reason to quit: you would waste less money.

Seriously though, it really depends on your own perception of the buzz.
>>
5 against
- costs money
- lowers intelligence
- destroys knowledge
- makes you lazy as shit
- wasts time while smoking
>>
1) smoke

2) weed

3) erry

4) day

5) !
>>
1. you'll inevitably realize how much time and money you've wasted as you're dying and wish you've done things differently
>>
File: received_1663436400562442.jpg (34 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
received_1663436400562442.jpg
34 KB, 800x600
>expensive
>literally makes you stupid
>depending where you live could make it extremely hard to get a job if you get caught with even a small amount
>saps your motivation
>makes some people become antisocial
That being said I think weed is one of the best and safest drugs. I wish I had the money to smoke every day like I used to.
>>
>>25011758
I stopped after smoking bong daily for 6 years.
I gained a lot of weight since i stopped so im not skinny skeleton anymore.
I remember things people told me 5 minutes ago wich is cool.
I got some color on my face, i was really pale when i smoked daily.
I save like 100,- euro every month now by not smoking
I stopped feeling empty and dumb, my head is not numb every day.

There, 5 reasons for you to stop. But idk, if none of them matter to you then there is no reason to quit smoking, i had a lot of fun getting high every day for the first 4-5 years, especially the first 2 years it probably prevented a depression for me, only the last 18 months were bad cause it affected my daily life too much.
>>
>>25011758
Why you should smoke weed:
Helps you escape reality even if just for a while
>>
1. Calming for most people

2. One of the least dangerous of all drugs, far safer than amphetamine, alcohol, coke, or heroin.

3. Feels good man

4. Can keep you off pharmaceutical pills sometimes

5. Tastes delicious, great to smoke
>>
Thanks guys. Very valid points.

I use it a bit to deal with depression, but it makes my anxiety pretty bad when I'm sober.

It is expensive, thats my biggest problem.

Some people say that they gained weight after quitting the pots, but I've developed a bit of a binge eating disorder because of the munchies. The habit has converged into my sober life as well.

I hate it, but I feel like its a lesson in self-discipline maybe?
>>
>>25012292
definitely it is a lesson in self discipline. i have been smoking daily for two years and a half and in sight of a drop of it i now started smoking only three days a week, feels good
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.