[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw not attracted to my own age group i just want a milf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: sadfrog.jpg (29 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg
29 KB, 385x385
>tfw not attracted to my own age group
i just want a milf to dominate me and treat and cuddle with me like the baby i am
>>
>like the baby i am
Not even trying to be insulting but thats exactly why you want this, you dont view yourself as a successful adult yet so it drives you to seek out these unhealthy relationships

once you realize you deserve better you'll start to desire someone younger, someone your own age

I advise you to get help, anon. You're bent but not broken.
>>
You're in luck because there are a lot of post-wall single MILFs out there
>>
>>25011526
I want to bang teenage girls or milfs. Preferrably a milf because muh oedipal tendencies.
>>
File: bbbbbb.jpg (54 KB, 404x476) Image search: [Google]
bbbbbb.jpg
54 KB, 404x476
I will probably become a milf in the future. I only like men my age and younger. Older men tend to not be kawaii with a few exceptions.
>>
>>25011616
>unhealthy relationships
Nothing wrong at all with it 2bh family
>>
>>25011616
No dude a milf fetish is an adult version of that fetish that 12 year old dudes have for fucking adult women, its the idea of fucking an aged fertile woman that makes our penises explode in primal passion. Also some of us are literal motherfuckers.
>>
>>25011711
>like the baby i am
>nothing wrong with it
I bet you think transgendered women are real women too.
>>
>>25011722
>Also some of us are literal motherfuckers.

Tell me more about these literal motherfuckers
>>
>>25011736
>implying behavior in bed = behavior irl

Nigga, you don't know shit.
>>
>>25011526
I have this 40 year old at work who keeps flirting with me and wears tight skirts when she knows im around. Shes not even fat but im not attracted to her at all.
Im awkward and pale but old women dont seem to mind
>>
>>25011752
Well some of us have had sex with our mothers, and some of us like to imagine any girl we fuck that is thick in body is our mother which makes it instantly hotter especially when they jerk you off under the table.
>>
>>25011801
>Well some of us have had sex with our mothers
Speak for yourself anon.
Also, greentext
>>
File: 1444254643495.jpg (41 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1444254643495.jpg
41 KB, 380x380
>>25011801
nigga I'm OP, but damn...
>>
>>25011801
Please tell about you fucking your mom
Im rock hard right now
Include all details and 15 minutes before and 15 minutes after, i wanna know everything
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.