[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Parents gave me an intervention >They had my entire family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 14
File: 1405632550802.png (615 KB, 2894x2300) Image search: [Google]
1405632550802.png
615 KB, 2894x2300
>Parents gave me an intervention
>They had my entire family come over and talk to me
>They thought I was going to shoot up my college because I bought a handgun
>Entire family is disappointed in me
I didn't even do anything wrong what the fuck
>>
What did they say to you?
>>
i wouldn't trust anyone that posts on r9k regularly to own a gun, myself included
>>
>>25011432
They asked me how I was feeling and if I was depressed or angry with anyone or anything. They "couldn't understand" why I'd want a gun. They also kept asking why I didn't have any friends. It was humiliating as fuck.

>>25011444
I'm not depressed, I'm just socially awkward.
>>
do you come from a conservative family that goes hunting?

why would you buy a gun?
>>
>>25011483
Oh my mom was asking those kind of questions to me the other day, she asked me if I was suicidal or wanted to hurt people I giggled and said no.
>>
>>25011497
My mother's side of the family is full of liberals and my dad's side isn't political at all.

>>25011524
>family has so little faith in us that they think we'd shoot up a school
>>
>>25011483
>>25011524
Did they also say something along the lines of:
>Why can't you just be normal?
>Where did I/we go wrong with you?
>I didn't raise you to be like this
>>
File: intervention.png (745 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
intervention.png
745 KB, 960x540
INTERVENTION

YOU'RE TRAPPED YOU'RE TRAPPED YOU'RE TRAPPED

I want to intervene on anon having a gun. He's probably going to shoot up his school.
>>
>>25011416
You should've told them the gun was for your suicide
>>
>>25011416
How would you do it, though? Hypodermically speaking.
>>
>>25011580
My dad said "Why don't you have any friends? That's not normal. That's not not right"
I almost burst into tears when he said that. Fuck.
>>
>>25011668
You should have asked him why he raised you so poorly. You could have turned the whole thing around on them. Make them all feel bad for being a bunch of douchebags.
>>
>>25011723
He didn't say it in a mean way. He sounded really sad and concerned.
>>
>>25011754
Normies are manipulative as fuck, anon. Everything they say has an underlying message and they purposely use certain tones of voice to make it seem like they're never the bad guy. It was pretty douchey of them to give you an intervention just for buying a gun and being different.

You said your mother's side of the family is full of liberals. Liberals are some of the biggest pieces of shit and yet try to paint themselves as saints who know what's best for the world. If your apolitical family members were there as well, there's a huge chance that the liberals manipulated them into coming and taking their side.
>>
>>25011837
My life is so fucked...
So I should just kill myself?
>>
>>25011935
No, you move out and disown the fuckers. At least try.
>>
social retards and guns don't mix senpai. your family did nothing wrong.
>>
File: file.png (7 KB, 596x54) Image search: [Google]
file.png
7 KB, 596x54
>>25011935
No, fuck that. That'd just prove them right that you shouldn't have bought a gun. Prove them wrong and not only be better than what they thought you were, but better than them altogether.

There's nothing wrong with being different, anon. The world is so fucked. If you were normal, you would just be another piece of shit like everyone else.
>>
>Liberals have made gun ownership the new all males are out to rape you
Kek I guess if you can't defeat them honestly you just spread lies
>>
>>25011580
my mom said it's not normal for me to not talk, and act the way I do. That just pissed me off.
>>
>>25011416
YOU HAD THEM ALL IN ONE PLACE AND A GUN AND YOU FUCKED UP AND MISSED YOUR CHANCE
>>
>>25011723
>You should have asked him why he raised you so poorly.
this is what the retarded manboys of r9k actually believe.
>>
Liberals are degenerate
>>
>>25011416
>>They had my entire family come over and talk to me
Good for them!

Seriously, we need a lot more of that, and a lot less of people like Ian Mercer, and other delinquent parents.

If you have social/emotional/mental problems you shouldn't have a gun.
>>
>>25012404
Stupid liberal cuck
>>
>>25012464
stupid delusional depressed child wallowing in his misery.

The gun is not going to change anything.
>>
>>25012493
Say that at an NRA meeting, cuck. See what happens.
>>
File: 3 (1).jpg (34 KB, 627x470) Image search: [Google]
3 (1).jpg
34 KB, 627x470
>>25012404
None of the NEETs on /r9k/ should have fucking weapons.
>>
>>25012235
I didn't necessarily say that it was his dad's fault, but it would just be an easy way to turn the tables on the douchebags. They were flinging bullshit, so OP should have flung some back.

Not to mention environment is a HUGE factor in how people develop. So it very well could be his dad's fault. Modern society is severely skewed towards creating the worst kind of people anyway. If anything, OP very could have had potential to rise to a great position in life if his parents weren't so shitty like the rest of society. If they saw that he was different and needed a different type of environment, they could have had a better son than most.
>>
File: syringe_needle_4.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
syringe_needle_4.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>25011661

>hypodermic
>>
>>25012593
boohoo

>muh parents

you're an adult. grow up and take responsibility for your life.
>>
>>25012536
every NEET should get a gun.
>>
>>25012512
Not exactly a lucid group.
>>
>>25012512
will the small dick hillbillies get angry?
>>
>>25012642
I actually had to rise above some bullshit from my family to get my life is. Besides, I'm not saying it's impossible and OP shouldn't take responsibility for his life.

All I said was that OP should make his dad feel bad for being the piece of shit he is.
>>
>>25012687
>>25012669
lol butthurt liberals
How does it feel to know guns are never going to go away :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^)
>>
>>25012656
if it's to kill themselves, I agree
>>
File: 1448247177402.gif (1 MB, 386x281) Image search: [Google]
1448247177402.gif
1 MB, 386x281
>entire family loses their shit after realizing that you may have a tiny bit of power and try to take it away from you
>>
>>25012700
>My dad said "Why don't you have any friends? That's not normal. That's not not right"
I almost burst into tears when he said that. Fuck.

His dad is spot on 100% right, and not to mention a present active father. You tards, can't even recognize competent parenting when you see it.
>>
>>25012746
>tiny bit of power
delusional small dick gun power, is not the same thing as actual power.
>>
I hate Republicans so much.
>>
>>25012803

Then why does it threaten you enough to make you respond and insult gun owners? Are you...afraid?
>>
>>25011935
>My life is so fucked...
>So I should just kill myself?
No you're still young and have a good family, so there is hope. Stop listening to r9k failures, drop the delusional gun fantasies, humble yourself, and start putting in some work.
>>
>>25012818

>every gun owner is a republican

Your bigotry is showing Mr. enlightened and tolerant.
>>
>>25012867
Every gun owner is a hick and a fascist, so it's basically just as bad as a republican.
>>
>>25012764
Oh yeah, picking on your kid is great parenting. Maybe if his dad had more than just a brain stem, he'd see that his kid is different from the rest of the shitty world and maybe it's a good thing to not have friends if the only possible friends around are trash.

I have a couple people I hang around with, but I honestly only have one true friend. People are shit and if I wasn't lucky enough to find a one out of a million type of person, I probably wouldn't even bother hanging out with the other people I do. I completely understand how OP could be in a situation where he doesn't have any friends and that's not necessarily a bad thing.
>>
>>25012839
lol, gun fanatics are LOSERS. the guns are just a vehicle for you're escapist fantasies. it's the only bit of power you're stupid, lazy ,undisciplined,marginalized ass will ever have so you relish in it.
>>
>ITT: sheltered, white suburbanites
>>
>>25012818
I thought you fags were all about equality. Why not hate Republicans and Democrats equally? They're both steaming piles of shit.
>>
>>25012885
mentally unstable kids needs guns, and when their families question that, they're bad people.

r9k hillbilly logic.
>>
>>25012764
He's 100% right for his generation, when there was still a mass culture and people weren't insane yet. Who am I supposed to have as a friend now, though? 20-somethings are all some variety of insufferable, old people are unrelatable, and interacting with kids will get you arrested. There's no answer other than isolation.
>>
>>25012891
don't you understand....you're the pejorative.

You're the reality that every responsible father is doing everything he can to save his son from.

And if that takes the hurt feelings of a reality check, so be it.
>>
File: 1450197610448.jpg (191 KB, 864x831) Image search: [Google]
1450197610448.jpg
191 KB, 864x831
>I have lived in a safe white suburb my entire life and cannot fathom why someone would need a gun despite paying people with guns to protect me every day
>>
File: 1441833956840.gif (1 MB, 3200x4136) Image search: [Google]
1441833956840.gif
1 MB, 3200x4136
>>25012920
Better a hillbilly than a castrated nu-male.
>>
>>25012923
>He's 100% right for his generation, when there was still a mass culture and people weren't insane yet. Who am I supposed to have as a friend now, though? 20-somethings are all some variety of insufferable, old people are unrelatable, and interacting with kids will get you arrested. There's no answer other than isolation.
and yet millions of people manage to have friends and relationships. Even in the present.

The problem is you senpai.
>>
>>25012952
Reality checks don't work on robots. When someone criticizes me, I don't think about what they're saying, I just want it to stop as soon as possible. Usually that involves avoiding that person as much as I can.
>>
>>25012960
>>I have lived in a safe white suburb my entire life and cannot fathom why someone would need a gun despite paying people with guns to protect me every day
we're saying mentally unstable kids don't need guns pol sperg.

And this isn't a political issue, it's the kid's family's opinion.
>>
>>25012952
That's pretty fucked up, meng. I always knew people are trying to have absolute control over one another, but I guess I never really considered practically every father doing it to their own children.

Nothing beats being a slave, amiright?
>>
>>25012118
I kek'd

QuickbrownOC
>>
>>25013010
Okay, the problem is me. I've been told I'm the problem for over two decades now. Leave me alone.
>>
>>25013051
that's because you're feeling shame. When that passes maybe you'll think about what was said.
>>
>>25013068
>That's pretty fucked up, meng. I always knew people are trying to have absolute control over one another, but I guess I never really considered practically every father doing it to their own children.
>Nothing beats being a slave, amiright?
The fact that you equate responsible parenting with slavery, shows how detached from reality you are.
>>
>>25013079
Not him but you clearly have no idea what it's like to be avoidant if you think it's "just shame". Ever had someone say something mean to you and then never had the nerve to be interact with them in any way ever again? I've done this plenty of times.
>>
File: the only true power is violence.jpg (133 KB, 1182x360) Image search: [Google]
the only true power is violence.jpg
133 KB, 1182x360
>>25012803
I dunno man, ISIS seems to have a lot more power than other groups their size without guns.
>>
>>25013079
No, usually it's fear and anger. I don't believe I'm doing anything wrong but this person who has power over me is expressing anger at me about something, so all that's left is for my fight or flight instinct to kick in, which for a robot always defaults to flight.
>>
>>25013111
There it is again. The normie argument always returns to "you're a fuckup." This does not encourage the robot to continue the discussion.
>>
>>25013113
if someone says something 'mean' to me, and there is no truth behind it, it doesn't bother me.

Again, what you're feeling is shame.
>>
File: freedumb.jpg (93 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
freedumb.jpg
93 KB, 500x355
>>25013111
Forcing a child into slavery indoctrination is not responsible parenting.
>>
>>25013143
It doesn't bother *you*. That's the key word. Not everyone behaves like a normie.
>>
>>25013135
>"you're a fuckup."
But you ARE a fuckup
>>
>>25013169
You think I don't know that? Why tell me? It's like going on the short bus and yelling "haha WOW you're RETARDED!"
>>
>>25013114
If you're power derives from guns, then YOU have no power, the gun does.
>>
>>25013151
what's the 'slavery indoctrination' you raging autist? A job? Friends?
>>
>>25013220
All power derives from something, so is power meaningless? Of course not you fuckwit, power achieved via some means does not give the means the power.
>>
>>25013169
The NRA would have your head, fucking liberal.
>>
>>25013220
Guess who is operating the gun fucknut
>>
>>25013054
why should the opinions of others dictate what this man can and cannot do? what he can and cannot own? also, nice internet sleuthing abilities to generalize how mentally unstable he is.
>>
>>25013220
rofl i bet you're one of those people who think guns kill people.
>>
>>25012920

Stop projecting, this isn't an issue of whether or not he should have a gun, it's an issue of whether or not his family can in any way dictate if he should have a gun or not.
>>
>>25013220
It doesn't matter if you have power. All you need is control over something that does. Jews are some of the weakest people on the planet, yet they practically have the power to do whatever they want to the world because they have control over people, especially Americans with lots of firepower.
>>
>>25013248
How about you read the picture in that post, fucknut. That's a good start to describe it.
>>
File: meme gun.jpg (107 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
meme gun.jpg
107 KB, 600x800
>>25011416
haha living with liberal and the mind games from fox news truly are comedy, faggot move to texas what gun did you get..please not a 9m.
>>
>>25013054
>it's the kid's family's opinion.

Nah, pretty sure its the "kid's" issue. Stay salty :^)
>>
>>25013395
FiveseveN
>>
maybe they are trying to help you because bomb has a wider range than a handgun
>>
>>25013254
>All power derives from something, so is power meaningless?

a gun is the weakest kind of power you can possibly have. if you're source of power is a gun, you're a nig-tier ghetto loser.
>>
>>25013278
yes, all those powerful dead broke 3rd world monkeys with Kalashnikovs.

All those powerful saturday night special nigs.

What powerful men.
>>
>>25013298
if he's over 18 they can't.

They're just doing what families do, and looking out for a kid who definitely does not need a gun.
>>
>>25013465
Actually, weapons are just on the bottom rung on power. No power works unless there's a jockey on the bottom with something to enforce it, like a gun.
>>
>you never go outside anon
>do you even have any friends?
>this lifestyle isn't healthy son
do normie parents even consider that i might be content (even happy) with a non-conventional lifestyle? fucking cunts. it's all about their standards. everything else is problematic. well fuck you too. you didn't listen to me, so i might aswell not listen to you.
>>
>>25013305
>Jews are some of the weakest people on the planet, yet they practically have the power to do whatever they want to the world because they have control over people, especially Americans with lots of firepower.
get off the internet and get some air, you ridiculous autistic lunatic.
>>
mom
>facebookin' candy crushin' soccor-mom tier that feeds off emotion instead of logic [also a SJW/FEMINIST] [also friendzoned me]
step-dad
>went from wolf-of-wallstreet-tier cuck whiteknight that just went to bars or came home drunk and or drinking while smoking weed to bible-belt god loving cuck [thanks AA]
brother
>white collar normie worker who plays destiny and all about sports
brother's gf
>fat dyed hair tumblr-tier but woud still bang but she friendzoned me
>>
>>25011935
Absolutely not, develop a plan to become successful in a pursuit of your choice as well as become financially independent.

If you are unemployed search for a job. If you are employed but don't make enough to live on your own, either search for better employment or if it's worth it try to move up in your company.

Then decide on doing something that you find fulfilling. Experiment with stuff, until you find something you like to do and can become successful at.

Shooting yourself would prove that they were right all along. And fuck them, you owe it to yourself to live a life that makes you happy.
>>
>>25013334
if you're over 16 and believe anything in that sophomoric pic you posted, I genuinely feel sorry for you.
>>
File: file.png (578 KB, 662x720) Image search: [Google]
file.png
578 KB, 662x720
>>25013548
How about you stop listening to the kike media?
>>
>>25013418
Post pics.
Protip: Remember to obscure the serial, though. Anyone can report it as stolen for the lulz if you show the serial.
>>
>>25011935
>>25013584
Become a competitive marksman.
>>
>>25013602
I know it seems like edgy teenage shit, but how about you actually dispute the argument?
>>
>>25013534
we're in agreement. A gun is one of the lowest forms of power one can posses.

Any idiot with a couple hundred bucks can buy a gun.

If that's you're source of power you're a loser.
>>
>>25011998
not op but
>need housewife-tier skills to move out nowadays
>>
>>25013616
They were waiting in my room for me when I got home from class today. I looked in my drawer and my gun was gone. I'm too beta to do anything about it.
>>
>>25013602

Why is it wrong, exactly?
>>
>>25013657
How did they even find out you had a gun?
>>
>>25013719
My mom saw it on my bed the night I bought it.
>>
>>25013657

Tell them to return it or report it stolen.
>>
>>25013635
It's too sophomoric to even consider.

The concept of absolute freedom is an illusion.

>learn to turn on the playstation
>follow the rules of the game
>stay inside
>stay celibate
>maintain relationship with your parents

Now repeat after me: "I am free".

You could do this with literally anything.

It's empty sloganeering.
>>
>>25013651
Well, the only way to have more power than having a gun is to control a bunch of people with guns. Or have an even more powerful weapon, like a bomb.

Is electricity the lowest form of energy just because we made it easy to use?
>>
What kind of gun did you buy OP?
If its a 9mm you could have just demonstrated to them it couldn't hurt anybody
>>
>>25013657
Call the cops on them. That way they see that people who have guns have control.
>>
>>25013812
Have you considered REAL sources of power you autistic creeps

>respect
>accomplishment
>resources
>innovation
>knowledge
>resourcefulness
>friendship
>love

Guns are for fucking losers who aren't good enough to obtain real power.
>>
>>25013894
Tell me how any of that shit you listed can stop a bullet.
>>
>>25013894
And then you get shot by some nigger on the street. Too bad your respect and friendship couldn't give you the power to stop it. Social power isn't the same when applied to non-social situations.
>>
>>25013653
Is it so hard to not make a mess and learn to cook a few basic meals for yourself?
>>
>>25013783
The difference is that we're not constantly inundated with those concepts as if they're the only way to live. If you try to go against the grain of the pic I posted, people act as if you're a lunatic and your life will have no value (or at least less value than theirs, even though these concepts don't add value to their lives either). You practically have no choice in the matter, you have to go with THEIR flow.
You can choose to go with or against the concepts you posted, people tend to be more accepting of it, just think you're weird if you're different.
>>
>>25013943
>Social power isn't the same when applied to non-social situations.
Sure. And if I go to war, I'm getting a gun. If I go broke and have to move to the ghetto, I'd buy a gun. etc.

But if you confuse that with power you're an idiot. Power is what keeps me out of those situations.
>>
File: almost done.jpg (36 KB, 689x500) Image search: [Google]
almost done.jpg
36 KB, 689x500
>>25013634
if he does the job well enough he wont ever have to worry about the rest of his life
>>
>>25013894

Power is a spook, fuck you.
>>
>>2501395
these are retards, who's greatest skills is blaming jews and fetishiszing guns.Half of them probably haven't seen their toes in years. I'm not sue these manboys can make coffee desu.
>>
muh gun makes me powerful

>every 13w year old nignog in south Chicago

such breathtaking power
>>
>>25011416
So OP, why the gun?
>>
Obama's America, folks.
>>
>>25014093
I hate Obama. But if you think some failure's family sitting him down because they don't think he needs a gun is indicative of anything political, you need a timeout.
>>
>>25013894
Real power is fear.

What you're talking about is more admirable to have but has less utility in terms of how certainly you ca influence things.
>>
It was the damndest thing, OP. I told my dad I was looking into getting an entry level pistol for my concealed carry and he asked me why I needed a gun. This coming from the man who owns nearly a dozen guns.

I flipped it around on him and the argument was over. He did suggest I not bother with concealed carry though, since it makes any interaction with the cops a pain in the ass.
>>
>>25014153
>Real power is fear.
so you've got as much power as a coked out ghetto negro, or a dirt poor jihadist.

Well, not even that much power, because they have left to loose.

So congrats, gun owners. What big men you are. So accomplished.
>>
File: acnekun.png (97 KB, 365x569) Image search: [Google]
acnekun.png
97 KB, 365x569
>>25011416
Shoot your family acnekun do it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdhYQJrXlDg
>>
>>25014451

Accomplishment is a spook. Pleb.
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.