[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>20 y/o >NEET >Still on depressedbux >Thought I'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: pointless.jpg (55 KB, 650x599) Image search: [Google]
pointless.jpg
55 KB, 650x599
>20 y/o
>NEET
>Still on depressedbux
>Thought I'd have outgrown this by now
>Use whatever amount of money I can scape up on lottery, sometimes fast to do it
>Don't even want to win a lot
>Just enough to support myself and my mother
>Sick of going psychotic
>Deliberately made my sleeping schedule nocturnal so my mental declines don't interfere with my family
>Going to university next year
>Need to do something..
>Not good at anything

/crythread/
>>
>depressedbux
This is a thing?
>>
>committed suicide at 14 with no signs of depression, illness, or pressure from parents
God damn this is bullshit. Is this what the ignorant fucks actually believed when that happened?
Holy shit I'm legit mad

Oh, yeah, almost forgot. OP you're a useless NEET sack of shit
>>
>>25010943
This is probably a coincidence, but his eyes look exceptionally like Stallman's in that picture.[1] And of another person with AS I know. I hate the abuse of the term 'autism' as much as none of you, but I wouldn't be surprised if he had been on the spectrum.

[1] e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1DFwtR755I
>>
>>25012336
Yeah. Australia gives disability pensions to those proven mentally incapable of performing work. Difficult to attain but it is indeed a thing. Though, I've diagnosed major depression, as well as episodic schizoaffective disorder, and general anxiety disorder. Plus multiple trips to the hospital from suicide attempts and a psych ward visit after becoming delusional left them handing it over pretty quickly.

I want to re-integrate back into functional society though. So dragging my NEET ass into education and hopefully finding a distraction. I'd rather be a wageslave rather than vulgarly poor all my life. Although a lottery win would certainly make life a hell of a lot easier, but the same could be said for many people.
>>
>with no signs of depression or pressure to achieve from his parents

at least one of those things is not correct
>>
>>25012384
I feel like there may have been significant pressure from the parents, surely. They were even selling music of his, so they had some financial incentive. Otherwise the child prodigy realized how meaningless life really is or had vulgar depression.
>>
>>25012461
>vulgarly poor
>>25012525
>vulgar depression

>6 / 0 / 5 / 1

Is this a dialectism, anon? An intensifier, an equivalent of 'sickly poor' and 'sick depression'?
>>
>>25012567
Very nice pick up. Yeah, it is a dialect-ism and both were indeed me. I'm impressed.
>>
>>25012458
Man, Stallman's speech, posture, actions, and, well, generally everything about him resembles my brother.
>>
>>25012777
>tfw no autistic big bro to tell you how to be mercilessly logical
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.