[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
glasgow feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Yeah yeah the flags the wrong colour, I know.

So who here lives in the Mecca of the United Kingdom? (Unless you count Birmingham).
>>
I thought glasgow was in scotland
>>
>Mecca of the United Kingdom?

That's Bradford m8.
>>
>>25010211
Most of our cities have fallen.
>>
we must get the honey mustard tendies
>>
Yeah it's cold and horrible here. I plan on leaving in a few years when I start contracting
>>
>>25010937
theyre just goujons m8
>>
File: UGH.webm (1 MB, 406x720) Image search: [Google]
UGH.webm
1 MB, 406x720
>tfw you visit another city and realise by comparison just how dreary and dire Glasgow is
>tfw people here literally drop dead 20 years earlier than they mathematically should because Glasgow is such a bleak, dark, charisma vacuum

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasgow_effect
>>
>The beverage has entered the popular lexicon with nicknames such as "Wreck the Hoose Juice",[12][13][14] "Commotion Lotion",[12][13] "Cumbernauld Rocket Fuel",[13] "Mrs. Brown",[12] "Buckie Baracas",[15] "Coatbridge Table Wine",[15] and a bottle of "what the hell are you looking at?"[15] It has also earned the unofficial slogan, "Buckfast: gets you fucked fast".[14] The drink's prominence within the "Buckfast/Buckie Triangle" - an area east of Glasgow between Airdrie, Coatbridge and Cumbernauld - has raised concern.[14][15] In addition, the glass bottle has been blamed for contributing to litter and providing drunkards with a weapon.[13][15]
>>
> Only like glasgow because of Slam & Soma Records, Limmy, Jerry Sadowitz & Frankie Boyle
>>
File: 1406319395383.gif (407 KB, 245x275) Image search: [Google]
1406319395383.gif
407 KB, 245x275
>>25011800
wow source/more of this girl?
>>
>>25012237
Enjoy:

https://www.picsgonewild.com/album/jUsW
>>
>>25012374
>lanky, pale girl with perfect body

i dedicate my next orgasm to you m8
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.