[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody here had parents who smoked inside all the time? I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: stupid_pepe.jpg (24 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
stupid_pepe.jpg
24 KB, 385x385
Anybody here had parents who smoked inside all the time?

I think my stupidity and short height is (mostly) due to that.
>>
inside what ?
>>
File: suicidal_memeing.jpg (141 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
suicidal_memeing.jpg
141 KB, 803x688
>>25010087

Indoors you stupid faggot
>>
>>25010115
thought maybe you meant while she was pregnant. i do hope you considered that possibility before being such a rude bully.
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>25010062
>tfw your mother smoked during pregnancy because "the baby feels worse if you get stressed trying to quit"
>>
File: disappointed_pepe.jpg (32 KB, 555x333) Image search: [Google]
disappointed_pepe.jpg
32 KB, 555x333
>>25010429

That was wrong I am sorry for that
>>
>>25010062
All the time, they never stopped smoking, at all. It's like they're caricatures of smokers.

My mom also smoked non-stop while pregnant.

I'm 1.85m and I got a master's in CS effortlessly, if what you're implying is true then this robbed me of greatness.
>>
>>25010115
Smoking while being pregnant can affect the foetus, but that's it you absolute retard.
>>
>>25010516

It probably has. You probably would be 190cm+ and be noticeably above average instead of getting a dumbass degree easily.

>>25010668

It isn't. Shit's dangerous pham
>>
>>25010062
Wow, what a pair of selfish scumbags. Drag a life into existence and then fumigate it with cancer gas daily.

I feel bad for you, OP, sincerely.
>>
>>25010720
For your lungs yes, but you really think that's what caused your short stature? Think about how pseudo-science that sounds.
>>
My grandma smoked while preggers with my dad but he's 6'2"

My friend's mum smoked while preggers and he ended up being 5'5"

Maybe cigs had more additives in the 90's compared to the 50's?
>>
>>25010087
>>25010115
laughed out loud

oonibhikujnjk
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.