[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ask male nurse anything I'm working, but still doing bachelor's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: men-in-nursing.jpg (201 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
men-in-nursing.jpg
201 KB, 1600x900
ask male nurse anything

I'm working, but still doing bachelor's degree - 6 months left
>>
Should i buy some weed? I'm kinda broke until next semester but I'm bored and want drugs
>>
I want to be a nurse, but my bachelors is in an unrelated field and I don't think I stand a chance at all at getting into an accelerated nurse practicioner program. what would you recommend?
>>
>>25009745
im yuropoor and I don't know how it works in murrica
>>
>>25009768
in america there's so many people going to nursing schools that there's no jobs for graduates
>>
>>25009812
completely opposite in here

the need for nurses is great, but the pay is SHIT + work is really hard - after a day at work your back is hurting from changing diapers
>>
>tfw nurse
>tfw our school system sucked in our 3rd world country
>tfw i never learned anything
>tfw that was 8 years ago and i forgot even the things i knew
>tfw can't even get an internship needed to apply for jobs
>tfw there aren't even any jobs

Good thing that I gave up on life, otherwise I'd be slightly angry.
>>
>>25010342
which 3rd world country? Poland here

It's hard to imagine there are no jobs for nurses where you live, srsly

also
>tfw almost 5 years of college
>never been invited to a party
>NO long term friends - only talk about education
>93% are girls - still 24 lvl virgin

oh well
such is life as a robot
>>
>>25010475

Bosnia. To become a nurse, you don't even have to go to college. We have high schools for that over here.

>>93% are girls - still 24 lvl virgin
I know that feel. I also managed to remain a virgin throughout 1 year of med school with 100 other women around.
>>
Have you ever banged a female nurse?
>>
>>25010698
>>25010475

read more carefully
>>
>>25010675
we also had it like that, but 10 years ago they made nursing as college degree

didn't you think about migrating to england to find a job?
>>
>>25010774

Germany is more popular right now. Everyone's trying to get a job there. Like I said before, I kind of gave up. It makes me really ungrateful because I had all the prerequisites, like knowing the language.
Why aren't you trying to move to Germany? You complained about the pay and I assume it's better over there and you're also close to home.
>>
>>25010831
it's better, but i don't know the language and don't mind moving to england for some time (maybe earn just enough in a few years to go back to poland and buy my own house)
can't be fucked to learn a language
nothing holds me back bro

so you gave up and what? you have a job?
>>
>>25010963

> (maybe earn just enough in a few years to go back to poland and buy my own house)
Most of them think like that, but returning home is stupid. You'll have settled down there and have no reason to go home. Can you really just go there and get a job? Will your Polish nursing diploma even be recognized there?

Nope, no job. I just don't really bother with life any more (hint: we're on r9k). I had nice and plenty of chances, fucked it all up and now it's too late.
>>
>>25011026
>Most of them think like that, but returning home is stupid. You'll have settled down there and have no reason to go home.
yes i thought about that, don't want to stay there forever, but it might just be like that ;_;

and polish diploma will be recognized, because of this stupid European Union thingy

so bro, your parents are supporting you?
kinda sucks man, maybe you did fucked it up, but you should try
maybe become truck driver or sth
>>
>>25011082

>and polish diploma will be recognized, because of this stupid European Union thingy

Ah, the joys of living in an EU country.
How confident are you that you'll make it? My biggest "fear" would be not knowing the language or more specifically: not knowing all the medical terms.
>>
>At "University teaching hospital"
>have to get x amount of hours or else you fail
>told you will be co-ordinated around the department and introduced to people
>instead nobody expects your arrival
>have to constantly ask people to swipe you through doors
>doctor rooms are all opaque so you have no idea if they are with a patient or not
>have to knock on random doors asking to sit in with a dr who has no idea who you are and wtf you are meant to be doing
>get denied a bunch of times and feel like an intruding shit
>eventually you strike gold and some doctor lets you sit in with you
>he is foreign and you cant undestand a word he says
>eventually recommends you go somewhere else because nothing exciting is happening
>doctor he recommends tells you to fuck off
>too awkward to go back to the other doctor
>find another clinician but they are going home early today leaving you with another 7 hours of uncertainty
>have to do get all sort of invasive clinical skills but you never build a rapport with clinical staff so nobody trusts or allows you to do something
>end up having to get my hours signed by some 60 year old african auxillary nurse
>you have another 5 days of this bullshit

I WANT THIS TO END. NOW!!!
>>
>>25009703
Are you asian by any chance, famm0?
>>
>>25011356
>Poland
>asian

ffs read posts people
>>
File: straint.jpg (47 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
straint.jpg
47 KB, 700x466
>>25009703

What are your thoughts on male genital mutilation?
>>
>>25011424
I think only psychotic people does it

let the child decide
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.