[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a white straight male who is a consistent B student,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1445292805140.png (442 KB, 683x572) Image search: [Google]
1445292805140.png
442 KB, 683x572
I'm a white straight male who is a consistent B student, and therefore probably won't get into professional school.

How should I kill myself? I fully plan on going through with it.
>>
You've no reason to kill yourself. Worst case you'll just end up going to community college.
>>
>>25009177
Professional school as in Dental school. Probably should have just said that beforehand.
>>
Go to Venezuela and jump from angel falls
>>
Enter trades, ez money.
>>
>>25009459
you 100% could get into low to mid tier dental schools if you do well on the dat with a 3.0
>>
>>25009151
I was the same way bro..

You gotta realize that you are the backbone of America and soon enough once the day of the rope rolls around the white man and his middle class will lead this country again.
>>
>>25010191
Take it this summer. I'll see what happens in that case.

BUT JUST IN CASE - What is the most euphoric way to off myself, if I decide on not caring anymore.
>>
DOE MAAR KANKERWIJF
>>
Why would you kill yourself with good grades that you can easily improve?
>>
>>25010264
>euphoric
Be an atheist
>>
>>25009151
Consistent C student here, studying CS. I might at least have a chance of just finding some piss easy job while i live with my parents and gain experience, and then after 5 years or so i can move on to a better job,
but my girlfriend wants me to move to America with her, where they might reject me from any job for being a stuttering mess when it comes to the English language.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.