[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>incredibly attractive, probably 8/10 >funny >confident
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1438444625202.jpg (81 KB, 526x588) Image search: [Google]
1438444625202.jpg
81 KB, 526x588
>incredibly attractive, probably 8/10
>funny
>confident
>humble
>kind
>all that and still too smart to make normalfag friends
Just kill me now.
>>
I know the feeling.
>tfw too perfect to have friends without jealousy
>>
post pic faggot i doubt u are even 5/10
>>
>>25009006
You forgot >ego-driven arrogant prick
>>
>>25009121
I'm not going to post my face on 4chan. Nothing good can come of it. A ton of people have called me attractive, and girls have asked me out four times despite never really being popular because of how smart I am. I said yes to one of them but it fell apart after a couple of months.
>>
>>25009139
This, I know a guy just like OP irl, except he's really a 6/10 with an oversized ego who leaches of of his talented brother's knowledge to act superior to others.
OP is a prick
>>
>>25009180
>>25009139
I'm actually a very caring person. I like myself, but I believe everybody should like themselves.
>>
>>25009204
Your entire OP was about looking down on essentially all of human population, no one will take you for a caring person, and they don't as shown by you being friendless.
>>
File: 1441302846084.jpg (176 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1441302846084.jpg
176 KB, 625x626
>>25009006
You're such a liar. no one here believes what you say, your b8 is quite shit m8 now do us all a favour and jump off a bridge faggot
>>
>>25009369
Not being friends with somebody does not mean you think they are morally bad. I just like intellectual conversations a lot of people can't keep up with.

>>25009408
>jump off a bridge faggot
It disappoints me that people this hostile make friends and I don't. The world seems so fucked up.
>>
>>25009505
>It disappoints me that people this hostile make friends and I don't.
You're just another Elliot Rodger, you think yourself as free from judgement yet you look down on everyone else. The reason people are hostile towards you is because you bought it upon yourself by being so condescending, either learn to truly accept people and befriend them or fuck off and keep on being Elliot the second.
>>
>>25009006
>>all that and still too smart to make normalfag friends

Prove it. What makes you smarter than anyone else?
>>
>incredibly attractive
>humble

Ok :^)
>>
You are not smart and you are ugly. I know you irl. You don't have any friends because everyone dislikes you.
>>
>>25009505
>I just like intellectual conversations

And what do you consider to be intellectual conversations? Give me some specific examples.
>>
I was funny in high school yet I still had no friends. I still can't piece that one together. And by funny I don't mean that kid who would shout random autistic things. I was quick witted and snarky and would make the teachers and the entire class burst into laughter lots of times. People would often tell me that I was funny but no one ever asked to hang out with me or anything.

Really makes me sad desu
>>
File: Franz_Kafka_1917[1].jpg (21 KB, 255x340) Image search: [Google]
Franz_Kafka_1917[1].jpg
21 KB, 255x340
>9.5/10
>intelligent
>nihilistic
>wicked sense of humor

JUST BUG MY BODY UP
>>
>>25009006
Make sure to add narcissism to your list
>>
>>25009006
>Being so autistic you think you're alpha

wew lad
>>
>>25009006
>humble

Yeah, sure
>>
>>25009155
you are a faggot , thats why no one cares about you
>>
>>25009006
It's because you're under 6 foot senpai
>>
>>25009006
>humble
AYY
Y
Y

Laughing My Ass Off
>>
>>25009006
>>all that and still too smart to make normalfag friends
oh senpai topkek
>>
>le too smart for friends meme
You have no friends because you're a cunt
>>
here's a bump to stump the bot
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.