[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lol gf relationshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 148037.jpg (39 KB, 696x720) Image search: [Google]
148037.jpg
39 KB, 696x720
Who here stopped giving a fuck and not jumping through a billion hoops again ?
>>
File: ZuSM1xM.jpg (195 KB, 750x1124) Image search: [Google]
ZuSM1xM.jpg
195 KB, 750x1124
>>25008938

If you're Chad you can basically do whatever you want. If you're not, you are truly better off alone.
>>
>>25008938
As a female (very important :DDDDDD) i think the relationship bullshit is overrated and hyped up for no other reason than marketing. We are overpopulating the earth and all because some greedy cunts want to get more money. Tells a lot about our shortsightedness, kek.
>>
>>25008938
If only most of the ugly trash here could realize that with you.
>>
Chad can have them. They were his all along, and always will be.
>>
>>25008938
I've had several relationships and I have come to the conclusion that all the pain, money, suffering, cheating and berating is just not worth it if the end game is to just spend my life with some girl who "settled" for me after fucking around to her heart's content.

I'd rather keep my money, my sanity and my dignity and just have a cat, a nice job and a gaming computer.
>>
>>25010068
>I'd rather keep my money, my sanity and my dignity and just have a cat, a nice job and a gaming computer.

This desu family
Sex is cool and all but w/e I rather fap than be a slave
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.