[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize you have never been anybody's best friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: 1444168133898.png (64 KB, 507x540) Image search: [Google]
1444168133898.png
64 KB, 507x540
>>
>>25008760
maybe at Elementary School after that all downhill
>>
got the same problem atm, fucks my shit up
>>
>>25008760
It sucks. Or at least if it's a girl.
You trust them, you love them, you'd do anything for them.
And then they find some other guy(s) and they forget about you. They don't talk to you anymore like they used to do.
You realise you are not to them what they are to you.
Friends are temporary. Keep that in mind.
>>
File: 1450109613592.png (83 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1450109613592.png
83 KB, 633x758
Everyone always preferred my older brother
>>
>>25008760
me desu senpai
I had plenty of best friends growing up but I realize now I was always their backup friend
>>
>>25008760
I have a friend who I consider my best friend, but as time goes on I think we're becoming less and less of best friends, mostly because he's a cocky asshole.
>>
>>25008944
>And then they find some other guy(s) and they forget about you.
In case you were wondering, this is how girls treat everybody, period. I've seen guys tear themselves apart and struggle so hard for the sake of their best friends, I've seen them reach out to other men in their darkest moments out of pure empathy and brotherhood.

Then I've seen girls utterly alone and crushed and their supposed best friends shrug it off, hope she'll feel better, and walk right past her. Something about bonds never developed in girls, everybody has some inherent sense of worthlessness to them.
>>
>>25008971
Cause he's funny and better looking. You're just a tag along senpai
>>
>>25008971
Same, but for my personality-inverted fraternal twin brother. Even then, I can't really bring myself to consider him my best friend either since none of my scant interpersonal interactions with anyonr involved conversations past transactional. Fuck, I wouldn't really know what friends do.
>>
i'm 18 and i've moved 8 times in my life, which really sucks cause i don't have any friends i've known longer than like 2 years tops

so basically all my friends are superficial and i'm not close to anyone
>>
>>25008760

Ha, joke's on them, nobody was ever my best friend either!
>>
>>25008760
I had a best friend in middle school. Great guy, we sometimes meet, barbeque or get beers. I wished we didn't go to different high schools tho.
Had one in high school too. Basically only friend. Weird but fun dude. Wasn't right in the head tho.
>>
The last friend I had was 15 years ago; last best friend 17.

It's freaking crazy when I put numbers to it.

Life is just something I can't understand.
>>
>tfw the only best friend you ever had moved away in elementary school

I still miss you Ben.
>>
>>25008760

saw this OP and came in to say: right in the feels.
>>
yeah senpai

im backup friend for many people but im noones best friend

this hurt to feel fampai
>>
>>25008944
it's obvious that simply being her friend wouldn't have made you happy
>>
>>25009041
that's ridiculous. it would be easy to find tons of cases where it was the other way around
>>
File: rememberme.png (24 KB, 591x422) Image search: [Google]
rememberme.png
24 KB, 591x422
>>25008760
>tfw the only friend i've ever had was someone i was friends with during middle school
>had to move away to a different school after sixth grade, was absolutely sure that i wouldn't let our friendship die
>constantly email him and chat him for a while in middle school
>slowly we start drifting farther and farther apart
>start high school
>see him around sometimes, but he barely even talks to me anymore, let alone acknowledges me
>realize that he never really looked at me as more than just a friend from school and that he's moved on with his life and found better friends

I recently checked his facebook profile and he even has a girlfriend now. I constantly have dreams of us reuniting and having the friendship that we had back when we were in middle school and it hurts to think that the feelings weren't reciprocated. He's moved on and got better friends and I have no friends and post on r9k.
>>
>>25009166
Travis, is that you?
>>
>>25008760
>tfw three people called me their best friend
I bet it's all temporary (well maybe save for one person, because I think she's my bestie too) but it still feels pretty nice to be honest
>>
>>25010359
Yet you never actually find any cases like you say.
>>
I was a few people's best friend. I don't know if they just wanted to fuck me though.
>>
>>25009166
>tfw my name is ben
>tfw moved away from best friend in middleschool

where do you live at?
>>
>>25011676
They're just manipulating you.
>>
>>25012011
They're failing, out of those three I only went out of my way for one because I orbited her but I still caused her more trouble than help :^)
>>
>>25008971
>>25009045
jesus, it's all coming back to me now

stop these feels, dammit
>>
>>25008760

'The desire for friendship comes quickly, friendship does not' -plato

At least you got priorities straight.

best friend > girlfriend
>>
>>25008971
same here,in hs everybody called me as "brother of ...."
>>
>>25009041
>In case you were wondering, this is how girls treat everybody, period. I've seen guys tear themselves apart and struggle so hard for the sake of their best friends, I've seen them reach out to other men in their darkest moments out of pure empathy and brotherhood.

This tbqh familias.
Seen it myself. Even experienced it myself.

>Then I've seen girls utterly alone and crushed and their supposed best friends shrug it off, hope she'll feel better, and walk right past her. Something about bonds never developed in girls, everybody has some inherent sense of worthlessness to them.
This is true. Women are shit in general. It's right infront our eyes. The world is going more to shit since feminism has begun. It's no secret. Everybody just tries to deny it or close their eyes from it because 'bluepill'.
>>
>>25009041
Women are in constant competition with each other, they can never really be friends with each other, they just want to ally with other strong women and weed out the week to attract more Chads to impregnate them. Women are not social creatures, but they are not anti-social either, they are counter-social.
>>
My concept of what makes a best friend means that I will never have one. There's nobody who will put aside all other concerns for my well-being and nobody I've met that is compelling enough for me to do the same.
>>
>>25013040
this
a man reaches out to his fellow and wishes to bring him up to the same level as him so both can excel
a woman uses the women weaker than her as stepping stones to get closer to attracting a man
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.