[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: 1432825741410.jpg (62 KB, 818x599) Image search: [Google]
1432825741410.jpg
62 KB, 818x599
>playing MMO
>guys in guild gift me random shit just to become an internet bf
>don't want to be a bitch/ice queen so have to accept

>make friends with a few different girls in the guild
>talk to them on skype
>find out that they're all guys
>>
Getting free steam games from bronies and furries by pretending to be a girl makes me absolutely livid.

It's not like they'd spend their money on anything worthwhile, so I may as well make use of it.
>>
Man I always play a girl and FFXIV is the first time I got stuff from doing it. You guys must push the fact that you're women in true attention whore fashion. I wish people could actually role play. You're online persona and offline persona should be separate. Why not allow your character to have a boyfriend? Say "it's just role play" if they try to escalate.
>>
>Be underage boy on tf2 a few years ago
>Meet a gay furry/scalie
>Play with him
>He always tries to get into lewd chats with me over steam
>Gifted me some free stuff
>He probably thought I was a 15 year old sissy with a boipussy
>Was a 6'2" gym bro with a full beard.
>>
>>25008731
I don't understand.

>so I may as well make use of it.
Does that mean you DO pretend to be a girl? If so, why does that make you livid?
>>
>>25008897
Because I get free games through little to no effort out of it.
>>
>>25008741
I always play a girl too but somehow people know I'm a dude (refer to to me as he and his) even though I never go on voice chat or talk about my dick or anything.
>>
>>25008777
Yeah it's hard to tell what kind of fetishes people have just by looking at them.
>>
>be male
>play mmorpg
>decide to change my character to a girl to cosplay as my waifu
>few months pass as I get used to my girl character
>join prestigious clan
>play hours on end, actively fighting enemy clans with my new team/friends
>I never once said i'm a girl irl yet people assume I am
>5 years pass by as I eventually become co-leader of prestigious clan
>Become very close friends with a lot of them and talk about real life issues and support each other like brothers
>they still think i'm a girl
>have people tell me that i'm one of their closest friends for sticking with them for so long
>have talked one person out of commiting suicide
>have the same person fall madly in love with me
>in too deep to reveal i'm a guy
>hurts me to this day that I can't skype with them without the truth coming out and ruining 5 years worth of comradery

I still play this game yet I have learnt my lesson to never choose a girl character without disclosing i'm a guy irl on other mmorpgs.
>>
File: 0d2.jpg (40 KB, 436x458) Image search: [Google]
0d2.jpg
40 KB, 436x458
>>25008731
>pretend to be cute girl in FF14
>Ask FC to help me run raids
>They always pass on the loot for me
>Now have 3 sets of Ilv 210 DRK gear.
>>
>>25008699
Boo fucking hoo, my god you're so opressed holy fuck how DO you find the courage to get out of bed in the morning?
>>25008777
A gay furry? Wow you don't see those everyday.
>>
>>25008986
you're using the word livid incorrectly
>>
>>25008699
Those are very deep feels ,wew !! being forced to accept a gift in a MMO that must be devastating !
>>
I pretended to be a girl in FF11 for my entire time playing it. I had LS mates doing whatever I wanted for me at the drop of a hat, because I used pictures of a hot friend of mine I knew on the forum and said they were of me.
>>
>play online game
>female players trying to act cutesy all the time
>most likely not female so give them a cold shoulder but in a very roundabout way
>this triggers most of the pretenders wanting free items and admiration to try harder because they see it as a challenge and do not want to admit loss
>covered knee deep in needy online bitches that are probably dudes that are practically begging for me to notice them
>In this artificial world, I have become Chad, he who swims in virtual not-pussy

And then irl if a female casheer smiles at me I instantly fall in love and am ready to sell my kidney for her.
>>
>>25009477
you're ripping things out of context
>>
>>25009381
faggots like you are the reason i stopped playing, all my fucking party members wanna be a fucking white knight
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 400x696) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 400x696
>>25008699
>Play mmo
>Guilds offer me to join them
>Act like a dude for equality's sake
>Actually do my fucking job, usually tank
>Get cool stuff anyways because I'm breddy gud
>Joke's on them, I'm actually a dude who doesn't need tits to feel validated
>>
>>25009785
You act this way because you are only strong, successful and desirable in the game.
>>
>>25010172
you should blame your party members, not the female character
>>
>>25009114
I always refer to others as "he" on internet/vidya.
Even if the other is saying "lul, i'm a gurl", i always answer that i don't care and i'll still call this piece of shit "he".

No women exist on the internet
>>
>>25011020
>No women exist on the internet
you do know that's completely false right? you're so naive, it's like you're a 12-year old.
>>
>>25011020
>There are no girls on the internet

"I have a vagina you dipshit, now quit pulling trash mobs and do your fucking job"

^This is how female gamers should operate instead of making a huge deal about muh sexuality and whoring around for handouts.
>>
File: youarewrongdoj.gif (100 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
youarewrongdoj.gif
100 KB, 640x359
>>25008731
You're a complete fool Doj!
>>
>>25008699
>playing MMO
>been in guild for 3 years
>our best healer is a girl, she's really funny and down to earth
>one day I join with a new charter but forget to tell people as they're logging in because bussy grinding
>find out she has a crush on me and talks only the best about me
>"I respect Anon a lot and really look up to him, I wish he would talk to me more and see me as more than just a friend blah, blah. blah"
>she's a fatty
Why do I have such shit luck?
>>
>>25011971
Fat gamers with standards are redeemable. If you go for it, you can inspire her to get in shape and work out with you.
>>
File: mystery chick.jpg (6 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
mystery chick.jpg
6 KB, 250x187
Ayy fembots, i'm looking for chick related
know her? Yes? No?
>>
>>25012484
Yes, I know her.
What would you like to know?
>>
>>25012575
Ayy man, what's her name?
Do you know if she's got a specific internet schedule or something?

BlackChad's so delusional he believes she's his future wife, and keeps asking for information on her
>>
>>25012680
I don't know her name

she's usually around late mornings to early and mid noon

she usually likes to post a specific pepe
it's a pepe with a monocle and top hat I think
>>
>>25013067
Alright, thanks man
Hey, has she been on today? And these are the threads she rolls in, correct?
The fembot ones?
>>
>>25013121
The ones you'll generally see her in are canada general threads or uni general/feels threads

she doesn't have a trip or anything so you probably won't know it's her unless she posts the pepe image and shitposts with "I'm the captain now" as she's half somali

I didn't see her on today, but maybe that's just me
>>
>>25013121
oh yeah and she's into /co/ stuff, you might find her there
>>
>>25013173
>>25013211
Alright, thanks man
I appreciate it
>>
>>25008986
Livid means angry you stupid dutch tripscum
>>
>>25009384
no one said it was the end of the world. It's just a feel
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.