[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1zefloy.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1zefloy.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
>tfw Han Solo is killed by his own son Ben who is now sith lord Kylo Ren

>tfw his daughter Rey ends up racemixing with Finn, one of the new non-clone storm troopers, who abandons from his service to the empire now called the first order
>>
>>25008384
I really don't care about spoilers if they are even that.
>>
>>25008384
whoa, nigger, spoilers
>>
why isnt his name Kylo Solo. how do last names work here
>>
Never seen a single star wars movie.
>>
srs question here.

why does Obi One vanish into thin air when killed by Vader, yet every other kill with a lightsaber they are simply killed and leave a dead body.

Also, since the PT have come out, it is revealed the Vader/Anikin son and daughter is Luke and Leia, so its not a shock twist in the OT when Vader says he is Lukes son.

it completely ruins the twist. it makes no sense to the audicide because we already know vader is lukes dad

srs
>>
>>25008434

His real name is Ben Solo, Kylo Ren is the name he gave himself when he became a Sith Lord. Same as Anakin Skywalker vs. Darth Vader.
>>
>>25008448

1) Because Obi Wan used an advanced Jedi technique to transcend to force ghost upon death.

2) Becauae even though the prequels are chronologically ahead of the original movies, you're still supposed to watch the original movies first.
>>
>>25008451
so being a sith is basically a fashion statement and life style choice
>>
>>25008498

Correct. Sith are basically just gay jedi.
>>
>>25008444
Same. It's all one big kuck franchise
>>
>>25008448
>he became the force
Also it was implied in the OT luke and vader were related
>>
>>25008498
>she Ashley posting on /r9k/ again
>on phone so I can't post the pics of her in her underwear

Life is suffering
>>
Watching a movie literally made by and for kucks
>>
>>25008752
cuck is unfiltered now you cuck
>>
Hey fuckhead use spoilers
>>
how many kids will be named Kylo Johnson in the future. i bet some starspergs will be naming their sons and daughters like that
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.