[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people smoke and sunbathe? Do they not realise they will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
Why do people smoke and sunbathe? Do they not realise they will age their skin by 10+ years in doing so?
>>
>>25008136
B/c they live for the moment.
>>
People have a very hard time with looking towards the future and not being shortsighted, it's why people smoke, or don't believe in climate change because it snowed yesterday
>>
>>25008136
And that woman is more susceptible to UV rays being of the caucus senpai
>>
Maybe they don't know it or think sunbathing is OK as long as they have sunscreen in their skin. BTW. The sun damages the skin in winter too. I always use sunscreen but I also take vitamin D in pills in winter.
>>
>>25008136
Guessing some alcohol might be a factor too senpai
>>
i don't smoke any cigarettes, but i smoke marijuana daily

how bad is this?
>>
>>25008330
i'm interested in vitamin d pills

do they enhance my mood in better?

i mean, i don't think i'm depressed, i had bad times in the past, but now i'm kinda good, just stagnant
>>
I go through a Patrick Bateman-esque skincare routine every morning and night because i'm terrified of aging. I think it's because i wasted my teenage years and early 20s so i don't wanna look old to people while still feeling 21 on the inside.
>>
>>25008453
prob not as bad as cigs, but im pretty sure no smoke of any kind is meant to be in your lungs
>>
Life is short whatever you do.
>>
>>25008453
You get a high out of it, it's not like you're ruining your lungs for nothing.
>>
>>25008223
>climate change
Why can't liberals keep their stupid political views to themselves for just one thread?
>>
>>25008523
Not him but I didn't notice a difference.
>>
Smoking aged me but that's good because I had a babyface during my teen years. Now I'm 25 and actually look my age (while clean shaven)
>>
This is why I enjoy being black. I love sunbathing and smoken weed. I laugh when white people think I'm to dark skin to sunbathe. It's nutritious for my skin and ups the mood.
>>
File: img000016 (2).png (94 KB, 546x530) Image search: [Google]
img000016 (2).png
94 KB, 546x530
>>25008136
smoking should guarantee that I don't live as long.
>>
I don't smoke, drink and I have never had a tan

>anon why do you look so young?
>babyface!

If I wasn't so tall nobody would ever believe I was 22

Fucking hilarious seeing girls from my old school on facebook, already have 2 kids, wrinkled skin... many of them look well into their 30s. Kek
>>
>>25008136
>because having a tan is more attractive and makes you look healthier lol
>>
>>25008607
>>25008804
>not wanting to look baby-faced

It makes it easier to pull girls a decade younger than you, which is great in your mid 20s, and even better when you hit your 30s and 40s.
>>
Do you guys have any skincare routines? I use a toner and moisturiser and nothing else but I should probably start taking care of my skin while I'm young
>>
>>25008966
>Morning
Cleanser
Toner
Vitamin E serum
Moisturiser
>Evening
Cleanser
Vitamin C serum
BHA Exfoliant
Night Cream
>>
>>25009104
You do this every single day?
>>
>>25009162

Yes. Takes about 30 mins.
>>
>>25009437
Sounds involved. I'd get tired of it after a week.
>>
File: 1338535142429.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1338535142429.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
Why do people live? Do they not realise they are going to die?
>>
>>25009104
All of this is retarded all you have to do is use Tretinoin every night. Keeps your skin clear and it is the only thing that is proven to prevent wrinkles from forming on your face
>>
I don't do either but my skin well be fucked from living in the desert anyway, it happens to every white person who lives their whole life here
>>
>>25009662
move to FL
>>
>>25008523
I don't know. According to someone I talked to in a pharmacy the elderly often have a deficiency the whole year and the young often have one in winter (and I'm such an indoor person that I guess I have one.). I think the pills only help against a deficiency, they are not happy pills.
>>
my skin has been completely destroyed by cystic acne anyway, it doesn't really matter if i smoke. i want to die too so thats a bonus
>>
File: 1373885640465.gif (959 KB, 408x459) Image search: [Google]
1373885640465.gif
959 KB, 408x459
Wait, do I have a babyface at 24yo because I have stayed indoors for the vast majority of my life and never really smoked?
>>
>>25008547

This fucking feel right here.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.