[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy shit these feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: wasnt ready for these feels.jpg (2 MB, 2419x2823) Image search: [Google]
wasnt ready for these feels.jpg
2 MB, 2419x2823
>Meet girl when I was 6 or 7
>She becomes my best friend for over ten years after that
>We grow up, we're both 19 now
>Over the past year, she's completely changed
>Became a literal roastie
>Huge bitch in general
>Can't stand being around her
>Tell her not to come to my funeral
>Cleaning room
>Find this note from her from years ago
damn.
>>
You should show it to her. See how she reacts.
>>
>>25008090
can anybody write down this note? i can barely read it.
>>
File: image.png (126 KB, 665x1145) Image search: [Google]
image.png
126 KB, 665x1145
>that edgy stationary

Holy shit kek
>>
>>25008114
We don't talk anymore. She isn't the same person she used to be. Even if I showed this to her, I bet she'd say something like "That was a long time ago"

She used to be a quirky, loving, sweet girl. Somewhere along the way she must've decided that the solution to her emotional problems is to bang strangers and blame other people for her problems.
>>
>>25008090
>>Became a literal roastie
>>Huge bitch in general
im having a hard time understanding, was she a bitch or a fat bitch ?
>>
>>25008250
A bitch. She's not at all fat, really skinny
>>
>>25008133
Thanks for being a great friend. No matter what habbened, at the end of the day you were always there when I needed ya. No doubt, you'll be waiting for me at the end of the road we call life. I know this is cliche, but I can't find any other words to describe out friendship, great, memorable, fantastic, nostalgic, nothing seems to really sum it up. All I know is, it was quite an experience. I'm going to Bangladesh and if I come back, we're probably moving, and even if it's in the area, you're going to a different school. I've never really been apart from you like this, but I guess both of us have to make on with our lives and look towards the future. I'm sorry I can't follow you into yours, so this is almost a goodbye. Not just to you, but to our memories, experiences, and good or bad times. I think that being your friend and staying with you was inevitable, in eight years, the years I knew you, life gave us both countless changes, different friends, different personalities, etc., but we could never really stay apart. Even after fights, we'd just drift back to our old ways. Also, think about the beginning. we were nothing alike, how did we meet? How did we become friends? How did our parents become friends? I think God w- dropped desu senpai
>>
>>25008310
>you'll be waiting for me at the end of the road we call life
she means after she's all used up she's gonna hunt OP down and make him her bitch.
>>
File: 1449198380415.jpg (206 KB, 1029x1373) Image search: [Google]
1449198380415.jpg
206 KB, 1029x1373
>>25008195
>quirky as a compliment
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.