[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else sick of "University of life" cunts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 26
Is anyone else sick of "University of life" cunts
>>
>>25008021
hahaha, bitter racists that were too dumb to go to uni think they know the education system. Good one!

I went and did a pointless course but dropped out, most of the people who finished it are doing well from it, baka Britain First.
>>
a degree is basically a stamp that says "trainable". your shitty piece of paper doesnt mean you have any employable knowledge, and employers know this.
>>
Anti-intellectualism. Congrats Britain, you're going where the US was in 2005. Soon your country will be full of flag waving conservatives.

>If I post it as a maymay, it will look more factual and I'll get thousands of Facebook likes.
>>
Not as sick as I am of /pol/emics outside of /pol/.

>"Leftists are the problem!"

Of course. It has nothing to do with your double-digit IQ.
>>
>>25008111
>a degree is basically a stamp that says "trainable"
Which is funny because companies don't want to invest in training new people. They want new people who already know everything. It's a great situation for them because half of the 65+ group is too poor to retire.
>>
>>25008117
>Soon your country will be full of flag waving conservatives.
No, our country will be full of bomb-wearing conservatives
>>
>>25008117
nope, no chance. Britain first brigade is actually a small portion of our population, mainly dumb white working class folk.
>>
>>25008117
when did intellectualism become a necessity on its own? the overreach of intellectuals enabled by leftists love of them is social poison. there is no reason why noam chomsky should think he can accurately comment on federal reserve policy.
>>
Uni is just a meme where you go to have a good time before you spend the next 40-50 years of your life as a wageuck. That being said people who feel superior for not going are pretty dumb.
>>
>>25008137
You can get a degree and still realise unis are full on infested with the far left, it's not particularly hard to notice.
>>
anti-intellectuals should be executed in the streets. They are literally destroying the world
>>
>>25008117
Anti- intellectualism isn't necessarily a bad thing.
>>
File: 1440189804870.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1440189804870.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>25008021
>don't take uni seriosly
>party 24/7
>only memorize shit to pass exams and then forget it the next day
>blame the university/education system for your lack of knowledge
>>
>>25008343
anti-intellectualism is in a nutshell: My ignorance is as good as your science
>>
>>25008332
It's intellectuals that do it. Anti-intellectuals just emdable them. This happens on both sides of the political spectrum.
>>
>>25008021
>Britain First

Fuck off lol, it's like the UK version of Fox News
>>
>>25008376
In many practical cases it is. The truth isn't inherently good or beneficial.
>>
Unis can be a scam. There's all the debt you'll accumulate. A lot of people go to uni just cause it's normal to do, even though they have no idea what kind of career they wanna pursue. So tell me what kind of education is so valauble you'll be willing to spend $100+K on it even if it may not even help you find a good paying job afterward? Especially nowadays, we have the internet, it's possible to acquire knowledge with your own guidance. But of course, part of going to college isn't just about learning, it's about going to young adult lala land for 4 years. I'm not saying unis are a scam but it's dumb how so many people go just because it's the normal thing to do and how it's also normal to put yourself in triple digit debt with no good future prospects.
>>
>>25008403

If youre a complete idiot it might not be.
>>
>>25008403
If you don't think the truth is beneficial, what use do you ascribe to the statement of that? Even if it's true, what inherent benefit does it have? Under what compulsion are we to act as if it does not if it itself refutes said compulsion?

Your logic is self-denying. People don't adopt your position not because you're some lone genius, striding onto new plains, but because what you're saying is inchoerent nonsense.
>>
File: wut.jpg (56 KB, 600x646) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
56 KB, 600x646
>>25008403
>The truth isn't inherently good or beneficial.
>>
>>25008021
This is only true if you don't pursue a degree that'll teach you invaluable technical skills or is intellectually demanding

which is narrowed down to finance, accounting, engineering, biological/biomedical/premed sciences, biochemistry, pure physics, pure math, computer science, information systems, etc.
>>
>>25008117
>anti intellectual
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0
>>
>>25008646
>People don't adopt your position not because you're some lone genius, striding onto new plains, but because what you're saying is incoherent nonsense.

Plenty of people have supported the notion of a the noble lie that's essentially what I'm getting at.
>>
>>25008137
Leftists do not make college as a whole worthless, but they really fuck up a lot of disciplines.
>>
>>25008021
so you look at another angry voice, sure your not a leftie?
>>
File: neckbeard-teenager.png (455 KB, 595x622) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard-teenager.png
455 KB, 595x622
>I'm too smart to fall for the Uni meme
>>
>>25008021
Did you pinch this screengrab or does the guy who does 'Another Angry Voice' actually post on r9k?
>>
I don't get why everyone treats university as a source of knowledge. I like learning but I see my university courses as background information or training for my career.
>>
>>25008117
When university teachers will stop shilling their shitty books and forcing you to buy them instead of using the top material to learn maybe universities will be worth something.
>>
>>25009000
University is more of a qualifications course that exposes you to knowledge you may not have seen otherwise. It shows you're proficient in a particular academic field more than anything but in general college students tend to be more knowledgeable than people with only GEDs or high school diplomas.
>>25009054
You've never been to a University classroom, have you?
>>
>>25009075
>You've never been to a University classroom, have you?

I have, but you apparently haven't.
>>
>>25009098
Ebin
I'm finishing up my biology bachelors and haven't had a single professor pull the garbage you claim is the norm. Not even in my gen ed classes.
>>
>>25008021
That guy is almost right in the comments. However, the education itself also sucks dick. It's archaic, and catered to women. Boring, static and not hands on at all.
>>
>>25008021
as bad as britain first are they're better than "exposing britain first" which has devolved into white hate privelige SJW nonsense
>>
>>25009119
>Boring, static and not hands on at all.
Go into a science heavy course with laboratory classes then.
>>
people go to out of state colleges, take loans out the fucking ass, and get shitty degrees. Then they complain about not finding a job and being a deep wage Slave.
I dual enrolled throughout highschool, so I got my AA when I graduated. I go to a state university that's half an hour from my house, I have a state bright futures scholarship and they give out a scholarship of their own. I'm going for biomed, finishing in two semesters and got accepted into PA school and I'm only 2grand in debt.
>>
>>25009111
>I'm finishing up my biology bachelors

lmao good luck
>>
>>25009187
>Commuting to college

Good man. Smartest college decision you can make after making the decision to get decent grades.
>>
>>25009188
Thanks
Good thing I'm not a drop out or some bitter person who took a useless degree.
>>
>>25008021
notice conservatives will bitch about entitlement until someone poorer takes their job, then they beg the government to do something
>>
>>25009214
You better have a near perfect GPA and lots of hospital experience if you think that your bio degree is a worth an arse.
>>
>>25008021
Most people who go to uni are dumb as shit and have zero skills to offer me as an employer.
>>
>>25009111
>Every other possible scenario is moot because it hasn't happened to me.

:^)
>>
2 years since I graduated college with my BA and still working a min wage job. It's all a lie.
>>
>>25009254
You shouldn't be making claims about things you have no idea about anon.
>>
>>25009320
What's your degree in?

Blahdeeblahdeeblah
>>
I'm 3 years into a worthless degree (psychology) and unsure what to do robots. What do you think? My grades are very average and I have no real connections or internships or anything
>>
>>25009214
>some bitter person who took a useless degree.
Yeah, definitely.
You would have to be an idiot to get a worthless degree like Bio.
>>
>>25009111
studying 3 or 5+ years of Biology for what?
So you can one day come on job and employe will ask you to test purity of water with PurityAparatus5000 made in China which requires 5 brains cells to operate with computr?

I really dont get what the fuck you have to do to spend 5 years in some building to learn usefull?

I can imagine training Material art, learning Guitar or focusing on programming on my own 5 years would make me professional in field.
But spending 5 years learning more then half shit you wont ever use again is waste of time and money.
College has became purpuse to itself to make money and their employeers to work.

Btw before anyone calls me out I went 3 years for electrical engineer then I dropeed out because me and Friend started company and saw we are losing time and money with all that bullshit, we have company for solar panels and its going pretty good, I can only imagine wasting 3 more years learning about magnetic flux in capacitor or some shit that they dig up to fill up hour qota for their salaries.
Education should be privatise as everything else to see these professor fight for their salaries
>>
>>25008021
collegecukcs seems so buttshattered over this image
>>
>>25009340
You could get me a Big Mac with some small fires
>>
>>25009214
you sound bitter yourself
>>
>>25008021
it's not for everyone
but I did get a 95k starting out of mine
>>
>>25009371
>>25009366
>>25009401
Didn't know I'd rustle the dropouts so badly.
>>
Funny how the board filled with people making shit for money isn't a fan of getting degrees. I'm sure that's just a coincidence.
>>
>>25009415
.cry more
fdfxvf
>>
>>25009392
lol id be going neet and leaching off the govt before id work at mcdonalds
>>
>>25009427
/r9k/ is full of lazy underachievers who think they know it all and think that NEETdom is god tier
What a surprise
>>
>>25009427
>with people making shit for money
Getting a degree is pretty terrible for making money though. Unless you mean meme money like <100k after tax
>>
>>25009415
Rustle? Too bad you couldnt learn to read in all these 20 years of studying to figure out what I said.
I said I was more happy to drop out and would be even more happier if I did sooner would have certanly more cash.
Enjoy explaining your employee why dont you have any relevant skills for job when you finish cuckdegree with 29.
>>
>>25009455
>Enjoy explaining your employee why dont you have any relevant skills for job
Angry dropout detected indeed. Couldn't cut it?
>>
>>25008332
Prior who think dollar and wind are viable are festering the grid.
We need nuclear energy, and chemists to fix our oceans.
>>
>>25008137
kill yourself redditor
>>
>>25009451
You're right, better collect 12k a year in NEETbux or 18k a year wageslaving rather than making 50k plus with a good degree.
>>
>>25009451
>Getting a degree is pretty terrible for making money though.
Remember kids, you can always trust robots to give you give you good advice on serious issues like career options. Keep in mind that this is the same retard you're getting your views on women and minorities from!
>>
>>25008648
It's true, knowing you're going to die doesn't help much if any.
>>
>>25009488
>>25009488
>You're right, better collect 12k a year in NEETbux
Exactly. Wageslaving is the worst fate of all.
>>
>>25009488
>get a degree
>only make 50k

lel
>>
>>25009484
True.
Making Nuclear power viable is the only way.
>>
>>25009507
Dude what are you doing out of reddit? You can't get upvotes here.

baka desu senpai.
>>
>>25009470
Replace angry with Happy and sure it is.

And put Cuck in front of your Diploma when (if ever) you finish

Ba. Mr. Cuck Faggor Redditumblor Major in Science of Cuckolding and interracial relationships
>>
>"Pa sez I dudn't need no ejumacation! Them places is filled wit librul untruths and devil worship!"

I guess the world needs shit shovelers and sandwich makers too.

>>25009075
>You've never been to a University classroom, have you?

Speak for yourself.

"University" isn't a proper noun unless it's part of a specific university's name.
>>
>>25009552
You think I give a shit about anonymous imageboard posts in terms of grammar?
>>
>>25009541
>I'M NOT ANGRY
>LOOK AT HOW NOT ANGRY I AM YOU KEK KEK KEK REDDIT KEK
>>
>>25008149
>want to promote the national interests rather than shitting up the country for your progeny
>dumb
pick ONE
>>
>>25008021
we really need to stop free college education
>>
>>25009615
> Look I study KEKOLDING LOOK and I come on Neet Imageboard to prove that I am better and justify why studying KEKOLDING for 5 years is better then starting company early and earning more money...

Pathetic atempt 1/10
>>
>>25009668
>I'm mad that others succeeded where I failed
>Nuh-uh you're the bitter one!
>>
>>25009660
We need to stop "education" that we have today.
>>
>>25009668
lol how many fucking entrepreneurs do you think are on this board? How many uneducated teenagers who graduated in the recession and immediately started their own business are making money right now?
>>
>>25009668
Well anon do you have a company? Can you link us your company on a website?
>>
>>25009681
> I have company and earn money with 22 years of age
> I still study eating sperm from bull with 29

Is that how you define sucess then you won Kek
>>
>>25009700
AND free college education
>>
>>25009715
man not all companies ar huge companies with site, we are small local company with 3 people that do work in town we are located and bit around.

And sure if I did, I wouldnt give it here so you can dox me
>>
File: carpe diem.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
carpe diem.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
>>25009507
I swear it's like clockwork -- the semester just ended (for most US universities, anyway). All the r9k faggots who got dumpstered in <1 semester because they played vidya all day come here to shit talk everyone who could be bothered to go to class and do homework.

It has a lot of parallels to fat acceptance and lazy nignog acceptance, denigrating the hard work and achievements of others.
>>
>>25009721
So about your company anon
Where is it and what is the name of said company? If you're truly smarter and better than me you'd be able to show me this fantastic start-up you made.
>>
most people didn't even had rough childhood
>>
Every single time I see someone complain they want to college for "a piece of paper" or someone bashing degrees because "you don't learn anything about working a real job", its always because the person in question got a Bachelor's in fucking sociology, or finance studies, or some other useless non-STEM degree.

They are also the same people who don't go through college working at internships or other places gaining experience in the field they eventually want to go into, if you go into the work force and use nothing that you learnt while being at college, then your degree wasn't a substantial investment in the first place, and that is your fault for learning things that are irrelevant to the work you want to do.
>>
File: 1408033818413.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1408033818413.png
129 KB, 724x611
>do useless degree
>it was in fact useless
>this is the university's fault
>>
>>25009751
>I have a small company!
>B-but I'm not going to prove it!
Might as well have never brought up.
>>
>>25009709
Bro you dont have to have a lot of knowledge to start company.

For company you dont have to have seperate huge building how you imagine.

Company can be simple thing as on paper and in your room.
We are not spinning huge money but little by little we are learning tricks of trade and getting better.
We gave out our service in local newspaper to place Solar panels and install everything and do paperwork and people responded... what fucking knowledge do you have to have for that?
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 618x298) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 618x298
>>25009751
>so you can dox me
>>
>>25009660
we need to stop shoehorning dumb shit like history drama literature and sports and start focusing on productive things

jesus christ who designed this system, who thought it would be healthy for a kid to study so much unimportant shit that takes his brain capacity
>>
>>25009799
>Company can be simple thing as on paper and in your room.
Or in other words you don't have a real company, still live with your parents, and call yourself "self employed" on your Facebook profile. Yeah that's a much better option than getting a BA and landing a job at a Fortune 500 company.
>>
>>25009783
Why do I have to prove I have company to some edgy teenager on Taiwanese Asshole licking Forum? So you can look it out of boredum and order me pizza?
>>
>>25009799
>I install solar panels in some shitty manual labor job and that makes me better than some graduate who can work in a climate controlled building
>>
File: 1449802044719.jpg (7 KB, 172x200) Image search: [Google]
1449802044719.jpg
7 KB, 172x200
>>25008060
>sjw with a PHD in fat studies thinking her opinion counts
>>
File: 1441901058034.png (586 KB, 637x510) Image search: [Google]
1441901058034.png
586 KB, 637x510
>>25009541
You are really fucking buttmad.
>>25009817
>dumb shit like history ...literature
You can't be serious.
>>
>>25009862
>Be Bill Gates
>Be Mark Zuckerberg
>Be Steve Jobs
>Start company basically in "garage" become most wealthy....

Yeah certanly not possible
Certainly in your little bird brain you have to start building spaceships rockets to become wealthy...
>>
>>25009859
>Why do I have to prove my claims I'm making?
I can clearly tell why you flunked out of college.
>>
File: 1437229062033.jpg (71 KB, 550x600) Image search: [Google]
1437229062033.jpg
71 KB, 550x600
>>25009896
>If I install solar panels hard enough I can become Steve Jobs
Those people were more intelligent than you and were in the business of tech which boomed, not some shitty contractor who beats the shit out of his body.
>>
>>25009336
fat studies
>>
LOL
So many Butt Frustrated College kids here who cant pass those 2 last exams about preping Bull studies mad at someone who is already working and contributing to world.

Stay mad CuckLegge kids.
>>25009891
>>25009847
>>
>>25009891
things like history and literature are hobbies, if you want to look it up read a book but don't enslave a kid to learn it just because
>>
>>25009891

What practical application does learning about history have? just another hobby degree.
>>
>>25009960
>WAGESLAVE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
>I-I'm an assistant manager at mcdonalds so I'm better than those college grads!
>>
fuck why college cukcs are so insecure??
>>
>>25008376
for matters of actual science, I agree. as for philosophy, history, language, etc, all these are determined entirely by the dominant school of thought in academia at the time, and are more dedicated to pushing that agenda than seeking any sort of truth
>>
>>25008021
You are all mongoloids.
A degree rarely means much and is usually used as a trophy by normies to pretend like they're intellectuals. Despite this it os still important to get a job.
Tbqh the entire school system is broken and made to teach kids from a young age to submit and do bullshit. I'll never forget my first day of highschool when they told me none of middle school mattered and was basically just an audition for highschool which was an audition for uni. Now Im going to uni and realize its exactly the same and basically only rich kids get to do really based majors. There are no actual leftists just liberal rich kids that say things like "muh privilege" but ride it all the way to the bank.
NEET life/suicide is the only good choice
>>
>>25009896
You realize that they all dropped out of college because they had better options, right? It's not like they thought school was too hard or "infiltrated by SJWs" or whatever. They went to university AND developed businesses and when they realized that their businesses had the potential to make them more money than a job straight out of Harvard they "dropped out".
>>
>>25009976
maybe they invested so much into delusion that degree will bring them happiness in life?
>>
>>25009983
>I'll never forget my first day of highschool when they told me none of middle school mattered
"I remember when I had edgy thoughts when I was 14 and still haven't matured since then"
>>
>>25009983

What are you getting your degree in?
>>
>>25009992
I dont need any degree to start my own business and make millions
>>
>>25009992
>they had better options
right, that means they shouldn't have went there in the first place
hows a degree gonna help someone who is its own boss
>>
>>25010030
>I'll make millions installing solar panels
More like you'll be making solar panel manufacturers millions
You are merely a wagecuck 2.0
>>
>>25010010
Because CollegeCucks are lazy fault people that have no strenght to think for themself and they do what NormieJews tell them

>Bro you must study to get good job
>Bro when you finish college youll be boss automatically
>Bro when you graduate youll smart

Plus EducationalJews encourage them to do so, so they can perpetuate their Educational piramid scheme
>>
>>25010048
ever heard of freelancers anon
>>
File: 1448245588856.jpg (17 KB, 534x402) Image search: [Google]
1448245588856.jpg
17 KB, 534x402
>spending four years studying one subject alongside hundreds or thousands of other smart, young, attractive people that come from good backgrounds and will be friends with you for the rest of your life due to this extremely intense and gratifying shared experience
>"worthless" because "a degree is just paper"

this meme never fails to amuse me
>>
>>25009992

None of them were in uni during the SJW boom.
>>
>>25010039
>right, that means they shouldn't have went there in the first place
Zuckerberg literally created Facebook in his dorm room so that college students could talk to each other. Facebook was college only for years.
You're retarded if you think that it's a complete coincidence he just happened to be at Harvard and now he's a billionaire. You're not Zuckerberg, you're on fucking /r9k/
>>
>>25010082
What are you going to freelance in anon?
>>
File: 1420608168659.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
1420608168659.png
108 KB, 400x381
>>25010091

>friends with you for the rest of your life due to this extremely intense and gratifying shared experience
>>
>>25010095
>universities were never bastions of liberal retards until 5 years ago!
lol you're fucking retarded.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhno9sBWI88
>>
>>25010091
unless you're in STEM, law, or something else important, it's more like
>wasting four years being fed misinformation and propaganda alongside hundreds or thousands of other gullible young people that come from stuck up cunt backgrounds and will hate you if you're white, male, or disagree with the propaganda you're being fed
>>
>>25010098
college gave him an opportunity to make his product, that doesn't mean he didn't have the talent to study it by himself and market it from outside of college

>>25010091
if you weren't social at school college won't help you. popularity still have a strong meaning at massive places like colleges
>>
File: money.jpg (23 KB, 513x385) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
23 KB, 513x385
>>25010048
Bro When you finish college and cant find job youll be making 10k because your normie Friends convinced you youll make LOADSS OF MONEY as them.
Normie give advice to Normies case other Normies want other people to take same failure path in life to feel better.

Pic related this is how it works.
>>
enjoy your no jobs, but lets be honest getting a degree in biology or anything that has "studies" after the name is literally useless. that and philosophy, theology, etc.
>>
>>25010095
Gates and Jobs went to university when the Vietnam War was going on. Do you really think that universities were considered conservative back then?
>>25010201
>that doesn't mean he didn't have the talent to study it by himself and market it from outside of college
Of course not. My whole point is that YOU don't have that talent. If you did you wouldn't be wasting your time arguing with me. Do you seriously think the next Zuckerberg is in this thread right now?
>>
Although I partly agree a lot of people will use it as an excuse. You do not have to be intelligent to go to uni. But you have to have a high work ethic or be effortlessly academic or somewhere in between the two, unless you go to a prestigious uni, in which there is an obvious need for a higher degree of Sonewhere between two or be a literal genius. At the end of the day the education isn't to skyrocket you above those without an education, industry ensures that those without it can go as far with- if they have the aptitude. The education system produces a work force, it does not make the person more intelligent, just more qualified.
>>
>>25010221
>If you did you wouldn't be wasting your time arguing with me
but we are not talking about me we are talking about mark
>>
>>25010283
>I dont need any degree to start my own business and make millions
You were talking about yourself brosef
>>
>>25010030
why arent you doing it then?
>>
File: 1437778435757.gif (378 KB, 499x253) Image search: [Google]
1437778435757.gif
378 KB, 499x253
Degrees are literally a piece of paper that says "This person managed to last 4 years of doing inane pointless shit and putting up with idiots, he'll make a good employee"
>>
>>25010320
no i wasn't, are you retarded
>>25010266
look at the top 10 degrees. remember the hi-tech boom in 2000? everybody wanted computer science and now everyone wants architecture but they are years late and getting advices from idiots parroting things they don't know about
>>
>>25008060
I'm a white actuarial maths student who hates women and non-whites. Does this fit your bullshit SJW narrative that all racists have IQs below 100?
>>
>>25010398
Nah, actuaries are so spergy that even accountants think they're weird. The fact that you're socially inept isn't surprising at all.
>>
>>25010437
Not him but why are you here? Reddit is so much better for people like you.
>>
File: image.jpg (265 KB, 686x934) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
265 KB, 686x934
>the arts and the humanities have been infested by leftists
>the sciences are as autistic as ever
>have to go to school for 13 years in my country in order to study
>people still say I have to be grateful for at least having been given the opportunity to study by our holy God, the state

What a time to be alive.
>>
>>25010447
I'm sorry if I triggered you anon, I'll leave your safe space now.
>>
>>25010362
This is probably true for liberal arts, but with STEM most of the stuff that you learn is genuinely useful and actually required to do the jobs that STEM people go into.

Then again I am in a STEM field and most of us in STEM look down on people in liberal arts.
>>
>>25010468
>people still say I have to be grateful for at least having been given the opportunity to study by our holy God, the state
I mean university/work might blow but you do realize the alternatives right? Manufacturing, farming, or starving. I'll take a psych class over that any day.
>>
>>25010437
I'm not socially inept, I only visit /r9k/ for the women hate. I'm a /pol/ack and I clicked into this thread because it has a political element (intellectualism) only to see the first reply was tumblr-tier.
>>
File: really.png (504 KB, 613x574) Image search: [Google]
really.png
504 KB, 613x574
>>25010531
>I'm not socially inept
>I'm just a racist and sexist!
Sure thing anon, see how far that gets you in your social life.
>>
>>25010502
>most of us in STEM look down on people in liberal arts
You don't say.
When you start actually working you're gonna see how 99% of what you study now will be useless and you're gonna be going through a training and learning period in every job you start.
>>
>>25010562
I keep the sexism to myself, only to vent about it on anonymous image boards. As for the racism, I can freely laugh about that because I live in Ireland so political correctness isn't as aggressive as it would be in, say, America. It hasn't hindered my white male social circle at all senpai
>>
>>25009509
>doctor says you have 6 months to live
>prepare your estate
>spend time with your family and friends
>relish every moment before the end

The truth is always inherently good or beneficial.
>>
>>25010508
That sounds like society is backing me into a corner. Why do they expect me not to lash out? When this continues, I might as well just become a criminal.
>>
>>25010612
Reasons to believe you're a sperg:
>actuary
>racist
>sexist
>/pol/ack
>robot
>you're talking to me

Reasons to believe you're cool:
>Irish

You deal with risk, calculate those odds for me!
>>
>>25010694
Oh no I have access to good infrastructure and quality education and general safety and a justice system and healthy food and clean water and cheap clothes and a stable economy. I'd much rather live in Somalia where I can have "muh freedom"
>>
The education system is perfect. You are burned out to prove that you can act as a cog in the machine and through doing so, give them money and believe that the process has risen you above that of a non-educated person. Then you're given some paper that you believe makes you a success.

Mad desu lads. Not bothered like, I would have killed for the student life without having to fall for the system.

Oh well, it is what it is even if you don't believe it.
>>
>>25010597
Right... Have actually graduated and most of what I learned is actually useful. I'm not using all of it all the time, but that's not the purpose of higher education. It's supposed to give you a wide knowledge base in your field so you're never completely overwhelmed no matter what gets thrown at you.
>>
>>25010612
>irish
>white

Get fucked, potato nigger
>>
File: feminism.jpg (483 KB, 1000x615) Image search: [Google]
feminism.jpg
483 KB, 1000x615
>>25010562
Everybody's a little bit racist, and that's okay as long as you're not a dick about it.

Sexism is even more natural than racism, because men of different races have far more in common with each other than any man has with the opposite sex. Our instincts have been honed by natural selection to treat the opposite sex differently than we do our own sex.

Also hating feminism doesn't make you sexist, just like hating Islam doesn't make you racist.
>>
>>25010905
>Everybody browses /pol/ and keeps images of Hitler saved on their computer
IDontThinkSoTim.png
>Also hating feminism doesn't make you sexist
Correct! But he never brought up feminism so I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
Also, hating Bernie Sanders doesn't make you xenophobic.
>>
File: 1449619185872.jpg (107 KB, 776x515) Image search: [Google]
1449619185872.jpg
107 KB, 776x515
>>25009415
not an arguement
>>
File: 1423759119064.jpg (67 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
1423759119064.jpg
67 KB, 500x435
>>25010945
You don't have to be racist or browse /pol/ to have a Hitler folder you faggot
>>
>>25011047
Are you trying to prove my point lol
>>
File: hitlerglasses.jpg (87 KB, 600x534) Image search: [Google]
hitlerglasses.jpg
87 KB, 600x534
>>25011047
>he doesn't have a Hitler folder
>>
>>25010202
>Solar panel installer thinks he'll be making a million a year and thinks a graduate will be making 10k
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>25009523
Nuclear power is already perfectly viable its just got bad PR thanks to dumb hippies.
>>
>>25008332
>everyone who attends university is an intellectual
topkek
that should be the case, but currently most people, creating a surplus of the college educated, decreasing the value of a degree and making it more difficult for the people who did what they were supposed to and went in to the workforce after highschool to get the menial jobs because now all of those are filled with people with pointless degrees
the average intelligence's attendance of university is distorting the entire fucking concept of labour in the western world and if you refuse to realize this you are the anti-intellectual.
>>
File: 1393730462974.png (133 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1393730462974.png
133 KB, 1162x850
>>25011007
>You will never fuck around with your operator buddies at the local px

Why even live?
>>
>>25011151
Yeah..... but is it?
>>
>>25009075
>tfw EE
>teacher wrote his own book on Applied Electromagnetics, .e.g. wave propagation, boundary conditions, etc through all sorts of shit
>physicists get two semester for this
>teacher just reads his book in class, literally gets offended when you tell him it's not a good learning environment

>half my grade is shit people copy from eachother (homework, labs)
>normalfags never want to hang out, study, anything
>homework is 10+ hour assignments, at least two due a week
>just took two finals yesterday
>one was literally stuff we had no homework on, and the only review was during normal hours (in which I work) or on the weekends (on which I do shit like GROCERY SHOPPING) because I'm too poor to just buy take-out and pre-made food everyday
I assume it's University Culture, because my CC was not like this, and supposedly my university is good. It's the University of Buffalo, DO NOT GO AT ANY COST.

>university doesn't share ANY information at all between departments
>you literally have to know people to get scholarships
>you have to repeatedly submit your transcript and tax info for anybody you want to work for
In a few years, they'll even have a "Diversity and Learning" class mandatory for freshman. That's after the mandatory dorm stay, and mandatory meal plan.

Jews can burn in hell. We even had an issue where a black girl put up racist signs, and white people are to blame.

http://www.ubspectrum.com/article/2015/09/ub-students-demand-change-in-light-of-white-only-signs
>>
>>25011151
Just because it's viable doesn't mean it's the best option.
>>
>>25011134
Stay made College Cuck with your pathetic study

Cant wait till I come to order Burgers from you just to find them too cold and complain and make you do it again.

Anyone wonder here why are College cucks loudest in this thread? Do they sense they wasted 5 years for nothing and trying to justify their lack of skills and money on end of education.

Have luck forking first 10 years to pay of college debt College cuck LEL
>>
>>25011247
Okay buddy
Shouldn't you be getting back to installing those solar panels on those college grads' roofs?
>>
File: what the what.gif (356 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
what the what.gif
356 KB, 500x345
>>25008021
>this post may be unproductive
what would they say if they saw /r9k/
>>
>>25011271
I took week of to spend my Bux unlike whats coming to you earning first 10 years to repay debt...if you are going to ever to do that?
>>
I majored in Anthropology and I'm doing pretty well for myself
>>
>>25010861
>anti-intelligence NEETs
>I can learn on my own, I'm going to be Bill Gates! I'll be a genius at Calculus!
>glorious Engineering master race
>have to do light QM, mechanical, circuit, Calc III and Differential Equations before you can get the AS
>>
>>25011336
>I get paid a pittance to install solar panels and wagecuck myself to my solar panel producers but I'm better than the degree holders who pay me to be their manual laborer.
>>
>>25011377
Idiot did you heard about profit margin?
You into Economics?
You can wipe your ass with your college degree cause I see you dont see how economy works.

In end customer pays full price for solar panels + service we do.

my profit margin is 30% of solar panels which is not bad cause I havent done much work.

unlike profit margin in MC donalds where you work will be 5% of what you make for MC Jew
>>
College is an amazing tool to help get ahead of everyone else. Most people just go to a shit university or get a meme degree. If you go to a competitive college and get a worthwhile degree it's pretty hard not to make over 100k unless you have no networking skills.
>>
>>25011472
>you can wipe your ass with your college degree
I don't know or care what you're arguing about but anti intellectual, rednecks like you should be fucking gassed
>>
>>25011472
TICK TOCK
wagecuck you have only a little under a week left before you have to sell your body to your clients and masters
But hey once you've destroyed yourself physically in 4-5 decades maybe you'll be able to retire. I'll gladly contribute to your retirement fund and hire you to install panels on my house I'll be able to afford from my degree requiring job and maybe I'll tip you if you make it well.
>>
>>25011377
no need to be mad m8, by the time you finish graduation+internship he will actually have money saved up plus a place to live and you won't even start covering the debt
>>
>>25010756
All that and I'm still on the verge of suicide. I don't think the alternative is better, but here isn't very good.
>>
>>25011561
Sure he will
I'll be outclassing his manual wagecuck salary quickly and be able to afford living conditions far better than he ever could. All while not having to destroy myself physically.
>>
>>25011533
Only after the majority of professors and educators are declared mentally ill.
>>
>>25008021
>mfw all these middle class americans make the mistake of attending their shitty state unis because they couldnt be assed to do well in high school

>mfw all these rednecks think theyre better than college students because theyre comparing themselves to the bottom tier college students

>mfw these rednecks probably are only making 50k/year in some bumfuck nowhere town which is barely above median wage and they think they've made the right choice

laughing @ anyone who doesn't attend/graudated a top 20 (being generous here)
>>
>>25011626
This desu, hicks base their idea of college on failures that get a business degree at the only state school that will accept them
>>
>>25011612
Only one here that's mentally ill is your wagecuck self who thinks he'll make it big doing manual labor.
>>
File: image.png (356 KB, 572x380) Image search: [Google]
image.png
356 KB, 572x380
>>25011343
>he got a degree in Humanities
>>
>>25011586
unless you study STEM and already have job waiting for you there is no guarantee you would be able to cover that debt and even if you would, you still have to cover up your own costs.
collegefags somehow have this vision of gigantic salaries/suite and tie in corporate cars
>>
>>25011704
I'm not expecting mansions and 300k starting nonsense, but I know that I'll be making more than someone who installs pieces of solar panels for a living.
>>
>>25011626
Since most college students don't attend top 20 schools, doesn't that actually make these hicks better than a great deal of them?
>>
>>25011762
I, uh, don't think the math checks out there anon
>>
>>25011787
It follows directly from what he said. He basically admitted it.
>>
>>25010905
>everybody's a little bit racist
Said every racist ever

>everybody's a liar
Said every compulsive liar ever

>everybody's a bit of an asshole
Said every complete asshole ever

etc.
>>
>>25011538
Tick Tock
Waste 5+ years destroying your Mental+ Physical health (eyes in low light, bad college food)
+ After destroying yourself then do shitty job for 10 years to repay debt of TrollProfessor who convinced you you will become CEO and make 100k+ a year after realising there are 100 k+ more people with same degree on over saturated market.

We are all Wagecucks in one way or another only difference is how much of Wagecuck you become...
>>
>>25011749
nah m8, i know someone who maintains AC's and supports 4 people and have 2 cars
>>
>>25012241
These delusional College Cucks dont understand simple economics of Supply and Demand.
You can basically be toilet cleaner and make more money than doctor if there is really high demand for such job.
Never choose your profession by what you think you think sounds good, but what is in demand.
I would rather work shitty job for 5 years that pays good then work for some boring regular job for 20 years to earn same money...
>>
>>25008021

I've probably learned more about hardware design, radio communication, networking, computer maintenance and repair in my 1&1/2 years of learning it myself and making a living off of doing it an I would have in 6 years of uni. Uni is a meme, apprenticeship should be a thing again. Experience is what should be used to judge competence, not a sheet of paper your parents paid for that certifies your indoctrination.
>>
>>25011657
>>25011626
classic buyers remorse
>>
theres a lot of "anti-intellectual" spam in this thread

since when do you need to go to college to be an intellectual
>>
>>25008021
Modern education
Creating people who can held a job
>>
File: white.jpg (63 KB, 388x525) Image search: [Google]
white.jpg
63 KB, 388x525
>>25012189
Go back to tumblr, libcuck
>>
>>25012874
Since collegecucks needed a reason to justify their $100k debt while they work as baristas.
>>
File: isis_flag.jpg (183 KB, 955x500) Image search: [Google]
isis_flag.jpg
183 KB, 955x500
>>25008117
>Soon your country will be full of flag waving conservatives
Shame that it won't be the union jack. If you hate conservatives you're a cuck to be honest.

>>25008137
>rednecks are the reason muslims rape thousands of little girls
Your single digit iq isn't better anon.
Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.