[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just realized there is no point to chasing women if you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 327x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 327x400
>just realized there is no point to chasing women if you're not attractive
why didn't anyone tell me this before?
>>
File: 1449041278368s.jpg (4 KB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
1449041278368s.jpg
4 KB, 250x167
>>25007961

Because everyone that isn't autismo figures that out at like age 11
>>
>>25007961
Of course, it is possible to chase girls successfully. You jut have to make it look as if you're not chasing, or you'll come across as desperate and will fail. Got it?
>>
>>25007961
There was this dude in my high school who was ugly af, manlet and had a shitty body (he was fat when he was a kid) and managed to get laid when he was 16-17 because he was extremely confident.

He handled social situations like nobody else. He went to every party, he knew everybody, he talked to everybody.

It's not just about looks, it's about being confident and showing control of the situation.
>>
>>25007961
Chasing women is like chasing wind
>>
The games rigged kid
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.