[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's no reason in this day and age to get a lover or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: WR1.jpg (21 KB, 372x260) Image search: [Google]
WR1.jpg
21 KB, 372x260
There's no reason in this day and age to get a lover or girlfriend. They won't love you the way you live them, they won't spend money on you even if you do, they'll just provide limited emotional support and will leave you for someone who else if they see any opportunity. And the worst of all, she might likely be your first girlfriend but you will be her 5 or 6 boyfriend.
Think about it, how many normies couples do you know who have been with each other for a very reasonable time duration of say 4 years? A minority I assume? What's the point then? If everyone treats dating like a game why even date at all?
It's better to spend time doing whatever you like, be it watching anime, holding pissing contests with your friends or whatever retarded shit you do, atleast it's fun.
Dating earlier before the sexual revolution was a source of happiness, but not it's a source of 25% happiness and the rest jealousy and hatred and melancholy you suffer when you see your girlfriend who's supposed to be yours and yours only 'hanging out'with her male friends.
No fuck that, I chose my 1000W gaming PC over that bitch, she can stuff herself with as my many cocks as she wants
>>
>>25007656
Women are needed for sex, I need my sex so I will get women. I will get a gf so I have guaranteed sex when I feel like it. That is all, but enjoy not getting any sex at all mate.
>>
>>25007656
I JUST WANT COMPANIONSHIP AND TO BE VALUED BY SOMEONE ELSE

DON'T TELL ME WHAT IS AND ISN'T GOOD FOR ME YOU FUCKING WANNABE THERAPIST
>>
>>25007695
>DON'T TELL ME WHAT IS AND ISN'T GOOD FOR ME YOU FUCKING WANNABE THERAPIST
It is, if you're ready for the depression and negative shit that follows when you are in a relationship with a modern woman
>>
>>25007656
>Dating earlier before the sexual revolution was a source of happiness, but not it's a source of 25% happiness and the rest jealousy and hatred and melancholy you suffer when you see your girlfriend who's supposed to be yours and yours only 'hanging out'with her male friends.
Truth, all of it
>>
You're completely right, OP. In the age of feminism the only winning move is not to play and make yourself happy.

There's no such thing as a "manchild." That's a power word feminists use to manipulate you. There's no age limit on any hobby you truly love, and you really don't need women.
>>
>>25007714
>get with a woman who cares about me like i care about her
>experience real romance and happiness
>she leaves me
>kill myself

vs

>be alone
>life is dull and colorless
>wake up hoping for good things to happen and they don't
>kill myself in 10 years
>>
>>25007656
>holding pissing contests with your friends
>mfw i had pissing contests with my friends in middle school to see who could piss the longest
ah them memories
>>
>>25007741
Yes but we men need sex, I would prefer if we could just rape our gfs instead of this consent bullshit because having to constantly game her getting annoying, and I know she will eventually or probably has cheated on me so gaming her to stay with me if ultimately futile thats why I want easy sex before I dump her.
>>
>>25007748
>get with a woman who cares about me like i care about her
thats impossible and you know it
Even chaddest of chads dont get women who care about them
>>
>>25007779
>We need sex
Are you seriously falling for that meme?
>>
>>25007804
As a man I need sex for pleasure, if only I could just yank my gf by the hair, throw her on the bed, rip her pants and rape her then I would satisfied.
>>
>>25007804
This
>fap
>no more need for sex

Or if you NEED sex
>pay 200$ to the hottest hooker (you'd pay way more if you go on a date with your considerably less attractive girlfriend anyway, not to mention she'll leave you soon)
>have mind blowing sex
>come home happy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.