[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quotes That Make You Think.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1449687566823.jpg (26 KB, 522x344) Image search: [Google]
1449687566823.jpg
26 KB, 522x344
"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed." - Marilyn Manson
>>
>I know it's the last day on earth
>We'll be together while the planet dies
>I know it's the last day on earth
>We'll never say goodbye
fucking normie insects
>>
>marilyn manson
babby's first rebel phase
>>
>>25007524
if you actually payed any attention you'd know he's a red-pilled misogynist
>>
>>25007524
I just saw it in the YouTube comments, bite me fag - black chad
>>
File: nice_meme.jpg (42 KB, 773x960) Image search: [Google]
nice_meme.jpg
42 KB, 773x960
"I was truly inspired, till my muse told me she's too tired."

"If this was was heaven it would have a better backstage, where the director keeps pressuring me to act my age; maybe she's right."
>>
>>25007537
I thought you'd died, stay away pease
>>
>I am the one who knocks!
R. Descartes
>>
>>25007495
Black chad, glad to see you're still around, and not namefagging. Good job.
>>
"Kill yourself" - Anonymous
>>
>>25007782
Np man, I decided to take the path of humbleness - black chad
>>
>>25007495

Dear to me is sleep, and dearer to be of stone while wrongdoing and shame prevail; not to see, not to hear, is a great blessing: so do not awaken me; speak softly.
-Michelangelo
>>
>>25007798
well, quit adding your name to the end of posts then. but still, step in the right direction.

>>25007743
nice
>>
>>25007810
step it up, you'll coward - black chad
>>
"In a relationship, it can only go two ways- you either break up or stay together forever."

Remember hearing an anon saying this once
>>
>>25007495
"we are free to cuck, but not to baka desu senpai"

Anon, 2 minutes ago.
>>
QUOTE IS A VERB
QUOTATION IS THE NOUN YOU FUCKING INBRED PIECE OF DEGENERATE TRASH
GET THESE IDIOTS OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: abraham-lincoln.png (248 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
abraham-lincoln.png
248 KB, 600x300
friendly reminder that this man is considered to be one of the wisest leaders in American history
>>
>>25007533
>payed

Thicko
>>
>The limitation of riots, moral questions aside, is that they cannot win and their participants know it. Hence, rioting is not
revolutionary but reactionary because it invites defeat. It involves an emotional catharsis, but it must be followed by a sense of
futility.

Guess who!
>>
>>25007495
The nigger in that picture should kill himself.
>>
>>25007495
You know I always figured the way you look was how Jason Gastrow looked. You should do PR for him.
>>
Do you know what the most convenient phrase in the world is? It's "I'm sorry." Anyone who hears that is obligated to forgive, no matter how hurt or angry they may be... There's no more disgusting phrase in all the world. It's used to displace your suffering onto others so you can escape your sins... The moment you employ it, your suffering becomes the other person's. A thing can be unforgivable, but oh, if they apologize... I say there's no reason to accept that suffering. You don't have to forgive them. Cast aside the mask of your conscience.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.