[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys ever look up your crushes from primary school on Facebook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: crush.png (536 KB, 438x669) Image search: [Google]
crush.png
536 KB, 438x669
You guys ever look up your crushes from primary school on Facebook to see how they turned out?

I had a huge crush on this blonde girl in kindergarten, she was really pretty. Found her on Facebook recently and guess what? Still gorgeous, still my type.

She's as expected a fucking turbo normie slut though.

Have you guys ever followed up with anyone from your childhood, and were you surprised?

And yes, pic related is her.
>>
she have a spot of down syndrome, OP?
>>
She's cute. There's something sweet about how she looks
>>
>>25007246
She used to be playfully mean to me, pushing me off the basketball I was sitting on.

Oh, such good days.
>>
File: girl.jpg (61 KB, 593x593) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
61 KB, 593x593
This is her with her dog.

I envy the happy life she has lead and will lead into the future.
>>
>>25007221
>shit hair line
>looks like the Penguin from Gotham
Ayy lmao c'mon OP
>>
File: crush with bf.jpg (308 KB, 1738x1267) Image search: [Google]
crush with bf.jpg
308 KB, 1738x1267
Here she is with her boyfriend. Does her deserve her? I think so. I'm not angry towards him, instead I feel warmth. He seems like a reasonable and kind person from what I can see.
>>
Also she rejected my friend request despite being friends with many other people I used to know on FB.

Which is funny I guess. I suppose she doesn't remember me.
>>
>>25007301
>tattoo
yeah she picked a real Romeo
>>
>>25007301
To be honest he seems like a massive faggot and you're a kek
>>
>>25007349
She picked a bad boy who tells her she's a bad girl and fucks her in the ass.

It was always going to be that way.
>>
She has the droopiest cheekbones I've ever seen
>>
>>25007301
You're a good man OP, you should forget her and move on. Im sure you will find someone who loves you back some day
>>
>>25007374
Unlikely my friend.

I just wish I could remember the names of some of my other crushes and find out what they're up to now.
>>
ugly roastie slut desu
>>
>>25008440
dont be mean

bl0x
>>
>don't have Facebook
>couldn't do this even if I wanted to
>>
File: image.png (43 KB, 1803x936) Image search: [Google]
image.png
43 KB, 1803x936
>don't remember her last name
>don't have social media
>>
Am I the only one who's too scared/anxious to look up past crushes?
>>
File: smug.jpg (44 KB, 344x477) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
44 KB, 344x477
>>25007221
>tfw girls who turned you down in cruel ways have already started to hit the wall even though they're still in their 20's
>>
>>25007221
>Oneitis from ages 5-11 is now /fit/, massive tits and dating a chad
>Time to end it
>>
File: 200% sad.png (362 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
200% sad.png
362 KB, 497x732
>>25007221
Last time I saw a childhood crush was in night school. She actually remembered me but said she had a bf. Even if she was lying, atleast she remembered.
>>
>>25007301
At least you have good taste Anon. Now go outside and find yourself another qt.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.