[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else think we'll see a mass suicide wave in our generation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 0ee.jpg (415 KB, 750x2535) Image search: [Google]
0ee.jpg
415 KB, 750x2535
Anyone else think we'll see a mass suicide wave in our generation in the next 10-15 years or so?

As our parents start dying, a lot of millenial robots will lose their only reason for not having killed themselves yet.
>>
Yes, I think as artificial intelligence takes over and people become increasingly useless and isolated from their fellow man, people will start killing themselves and each other more and more. It's already starting to happen.
>>
>>25006811
If only. Maybe then we'd be free of this politically correct millennial shit hole.

>implying it's that simple to get rid of cancer
>>
>>25006890
>Maybe then we'd be free of this politically correct millennial shit hole.
They won't be the ones killing themselves. We will. In fact, we'll be making it even easier for them.
>>
>>25006811
You're overestimating how common actual robots are. It won't make a dent in the statistics.
>>
>>25006811
it's already happening
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/03/health/death-rates-rising-for-middle-aged-white-americans-study-finds.html
>>
>>25007337
You're underestimating how fucked our generation is. We're the only generation in recent memory that is worse off than our parents and worse off than our kids.
>>
>>25007375
>and a more pessimistic outlook among whites about their financial futures

This right here. Let's say I'm stuck with a middle-aged white man for the next 18 years - his unrelenting stress about the future makes me surprised he hasn't offed himself yet. I had to tell him a million times to calm the fuck down, worrying does not help.

Even if you think it's animalistic to not think about the future so much, it'll save you a fuckload of stress, hair loss and fat gain.
>>
File: 1449698280695-1.png (99 KB, 500x303) Image search: [Google]
1449698280695-1.png
99 KB, 500x303
>>25006811
>WAAAAAAAH MUH FEELINGS
i hated that anime
>>
>>25007620
you hate it because shinji is you
>>
>>25007637
i hated it because they talk more about shinji's feelings than things that actually matter
if you're going to make a show about the characters' drama, call it the unfortunate lives of shinji and asuka or something, don't advertise it as a mecha anime
>>
>>25006811
I forgot how weird evangelion got in the later episodes
>>
>>25007700
The mecha stuff is really good as well though. Dat attention to detail.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.