[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How boring a personality do you need to have to get a tattoo.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: Nonce.jpg (56 KB, 554x554) Image search: [Google]
Nonce.jpg
56 KB, 554x554
How boring a personality do you need to have to get a tattoo. Think about it. The only reason people get tattoos is because they are incapable of holding an interesting conversation.

People with tattoos are mentally disabled because they can't express what they want without drawing or spelling it out in permanent ink on their bodies.

Fucking idiots.
>>
>>25006629
Yea this guy is fucked for life senpai
>>
>>25006629
who fucking cares dude

its not like i go out often anyway

let people do wat they want to their bodies, stop being a faggo
>>
>The only reason people get tattoos is because they are incapable of holding an interesting conversation.

Actually, there is no relationship between the two things. Many people get tattoos in places that are not visible to most.
>>
Why do you care? I don't see tattood people complaing online about your disgusting bellyflap
>>
>>25006629
to be fair senpai we're posting on a weeaboo site and avoiding conversation with other people in real life.

I agree tats are for twats tho
>>
>everyone who isnt a fucking idiot/old consider bumper stickers to be dumb, trashy and plain ugly
>the same people think tattoos are nice and stylish

Explain, anyone?
>>
>>25006629
No sorry, we're not hiring at the moment.
>>25006649
>Calling op a faggo because he expresses an opinion.
>>
>>25006649
>>25006651
>>25006666

Boring tattooed virgins detected. I bet you vape as well.
>>
File: 1415891796115.jpg (42 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1415891796115.jpg
42 KB, 400x533
>>25006629
Maybe they just think tattoos look cool.
>>
>>25006651
>Actually, there is no relationship between the two things.

You're correct in that it isn't directly related to one's ability in conversation, but I believe the young chap in the OP meant to imply that it implied a lack of ability in the person's means of expressing themselves.
>>
>>25006692
Just because im not an idiot obsessed with that tattos people i'll never associate with have, doesnt mean i have tattoos. youre an idiot for complaining about this at all
>>
>>25006666
Mega Satan confirms it.

>>25006692
How dare you defy our glorious lord!?
>>
>>25006629
>The only reason people get tattoos is because they are incapable of holding an interesting conversation.
Where is the correlation here?
>>
>>25006729
>I'm so boring that I have to draw something on my body to make myself interesting
>>
>>25006748
>I'm so boring I have to wear shirts with stuff on em to make myself seem interesting.
>>
>>25006748
nice intelligent correlation 2488
>>
>>25006692
stay mad fatso

You still didn't answer why you care so much though
>>
>>25006768
But I don't :^) and t-shirts are a necessary thing to wear and not permanent.
>>
>>25006768
That's actually true, if you've ever seen someone with one of those "funny phrase" tshirts like "I'm too fuck to drunk."
>>
I don't really care, people are free to do whatever they want though, I wouldn't ever get a tattoo myself.

I just wish the world was a bit more sensible.
>>
>>25006794
>tshirts are necesarry
>>
>>25006804
For 90% of people including you with your two big flapping tits, they are necessary :o)
>>
>>25006687
>Le good old how will you ever get a job argument xDxD
You guys only dislike tattoos because a lot of normies like them, don't you?
Yeah, most tattoos people get are retarded, and the way all the normies feel every tattoo has to have a sobby story behind it is even more retarded. But there are a lot of good ones too, and I think it's a great form of art.
>>
I'll never get why some people give two shits about why someone has tattoos. As long as it ain't your body who gives a damn?
>>
File: lilnigga.jpg (36 KB, 500x574) Image search: [Google]
lilnigga.jpg
36 KB, 500x574
>>25006629

I've got a shitload of tattoos

I literally hide them, I made them just for me I hate to show them but when roasties see them I become immediatly more attractive and interesting to them, I fucking hate that, with long sleeves I'm Mr average Joe roboto girls don't give the slightest shit about me, barely talk or look in my general direction, but when I'm wearing short sleeves I'm like a roastie magnet, it's even worse when I go to clubs.

Before having them I wanted a girl that like tattoos, now I want a girl that fucking hates them so she can focus on my personality

Oh wait I'm a retarded autistic faggot so I guess my only way to find girls is to pick up roasties at clubs or uni and never find the true love I cave for
>>
>>25006629
I want to get a tattoo of a giant tarantula on my back because I'm scared as fuck when it comes to spiders. I figured that if I allow the spider to become a part of my body, then I'll have conquered my fear.
>>
Tattooz look sexy af on the right person. OP autistic confirmed
>>
File: garlic bread lady.jpg (62 KB, 1774x820) Image search: [Google]
garlic bread lady.jpg
62 KB, 1774x820
>>25006837
The good is important.
As a member of society you should try your best to make sure everyone aims at it.
Mutilating your body because of a need to "express yourself," is not aiming at the good. It's being manipulated by a vapid consumerist culture.
>>
>>25006860
>I have a fetish for boring people
>>25006851
Why not get a pet tarantula
>>
>>25006879
There is no good.
>>
>>25006898
NIHILISTS OUT
>>
>>25006879
>R9k
>Member of society
Are you a fucking commie? How is having an image printed on your body evil or good? If I'm gonna follow your silly logic you in fact contribute you contribute more to the society by having a tattoo, as you're providing income for other members by getting them done.
Your parents chopping off a piece of your reproductive organ is ok, though?
>>
>>25006882
>Why not get a pet tarantula

I'm kind of a neglectful person. I doubt I can take care of another creature when I can barely take care of myself. I've been eating on average, 1 meal a day for the last three weeks and showered twice in two.
>>
>>25006629
Tattoos are for edgy people, thats why if you look like a pussy and have a tattoo people will ask you why you have a tattoo.

Also OP tattoos are a way for humans to express themselves without clothing but through their skin, we use to do this all the time back in the stone age with tribal marking and shit.
>>
>>25006629
Girls like them.
>>
>>25006708
but they don't look cool
>>
It's a fashion. It will fade out then most people will regret having them.
>>
having tattoos should be fucking illegal

degenerate scum
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.