[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you guys have experience with Lexapro? Did it help you at all?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1449624379855.jpg (46 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
1449624379855.jpg
46 KB, 500x384
Any of you guys have experience with Lexapro? Did it help you at all?
>>
I was on it for a couple of months for my depression, anxiety, and disassociation,
but all it really did was make me feel anger at everything and everyone,
so I just stopped taking it cold turkey
No other side effects other than anger, but each body works differently with different chemicals
>>
>>25006548
Thank you anon, how long did it take to start kicking in?
>>
I took it for months for anxiety. It did work somewhat makes you numb and feel like a robot but it did take away the anxiety feeling. However after months it induced depression because of the inability to experience emotions as much on it so I had to come off. Let me warn you coming off that shit is not easy, Google brain zaps so you know what you are in for.
>>
Yes Lexapro helped me when the meds I was taking stopped doing the job of keeping me from getting really depressed. Still taking it. No noticeable side effects for me, except if I don't take it for a day.
>>
>>25006906
I t also took several weeks to work for me.
>>
>>25006503
Yes its on of the best ssri's

Also, can you guys please start remembering the generic name for these things.

ESCITALOPRAM
>>
>>25006719
For me it took about 3 weeks before I noticed any changes,
Then I started noticing I would just be thinking about how much I hate everyone, their stupid detestable faces, I couldn't stand to even be on the bus without becoming livid
It was worse for classes too, people knew something was different, I kept getting messages asking if I was ok, and I'd just tell them to fuck off
Now I'm not on anything, and I apologized to everyone who saw me in that state
Citalophram was one I remember helping for a while until I started feeling like a robot.
>>
I take 15mg. Started a year ago. It helps, but like every other drug, it only treats symptoms.

Side effects are twitching and harder to fall asleep
>>
File: 1445989112923.jpg (115 KB, 771x586) Image search: [Google]
1445989112923.jpg
115 KB, 771x586
I'm on it now, it helps me not feel the need to be killed and not think about what a piece of human garbage I am nearly as much. I'm more motivated as well, I'm able to watch anime again rather than not having the drive to do anything even that simple.

The only side effects I still experience a month and 3/4ths in are having almost no libido (I fap weekly if that) and delayed orgasm (i.e., I feel nothing the first shot and it only hits on the second, and towards the "end" when you would normally keep stroking as the last bit comes out and feel the weaker, tail end of the orgasm it's still pretty strong).
>>
It was the absolute worst drug I was ever on. gave me convulsions, couldn't sleep, and I was even more depressed on it than off.

And I had this weird thing where my vision would flicker in and out when I was in groggy states. lasted for months after I stopped taking it.
>>
made me impatient and threw temper tantrums over the most inconsequential shit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.