[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >never have sex >21 at uni >downloaded tinder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51 KB, 657x527
>be me
>never have sex
>21 at uni
>downloaded tinder
>getting some decent luck
>qt pie japanese girl matches with me
>friendly conversation
>she says she has a free house on saturday and she's scared she will burn the house down
>MFW

how do I not fuck this up? this is a robots dream, a qt pie japanese girl wants me to go over to hers but im scared lol
>>
>>25006501
Just beeeeeeeeeeeeeee urself :)
But really, the easiest way to fuck up is by being weird. If you try and be someone your not people will be able to tell.
>>
>>25006501
if you've managed up to this point to hold a good conversation then you should be fine!
>>
This is to good to be true Op

M U R D E R E R
A L E R T
>>
Tell her that if she's scared of burning the house down, you'll come round and cook for her
If you do this you will get some puss, I assure you
>>
Tell her you will come and help her burn the house down.
>>
>>25006501
I have a story like that but it ended bad
>like girl
>decide wth message her on Normiebook
>she responds
>awkward conversation quickly dies
>see her at party a few weeks later
>we avoid each other because of awkward messages
>messed up my oppurtunity because my dumbass had to message her
I don't message girls over Facebook anymore for this reason.
>>
>>25006501
That's not the dream at all.
The appeal of Japanese girls us their purity as opposed to modern western women.
>>
I said I'll come over and help her not burn the house down, im scared m8s
>>
>>25006633
Scared of what? Girls?
If you're planning on making a move. Don't. Get her to show interest, flirt or something to test the waters.
>>
File: ayy.png (74 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
74 KB, 499x499
>not telling her you'll come over and the two of you will make the house hot

Also, I got 16 tinder matches yesterday yet I'm still an autistic fuck. I was supposed to meet up with one but bailed.
>>
>>25006700
Saying that is only smooth if you have a reputation for being social and outgoing and the confidence irl. If Op said that he'd look like a sperg.
>>
>>25006501
lick her asshole

but sniff if just a little first to make sure its "safe"

trus me famo
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 260x173) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 260x173
>>25006766
Don't do it op pic related
>>
File: bonerbinoculars.png (143 KB, 672x434) Image search: [Google]
bonerbinoculars.png
143 KB, 672x434
>>25006633
Nice triple-doubles m8
>>
k lads she said she will be sleeping all weekend and said she lives far away, and she suggested meeting half way

im cool with that tho, i aint a player, I reckon this meet wont end up happening but shes cool, chatted with her for quite a while on tinder
>>
>>25006735
Except usually on Tinder, you're going to be meeting people who don't know you in real life, or any of your friends. This means that you can project yourself as more confident and bold than you really are. The only problem with this, is that they'll probably see through this once they actually get to meet you in real life.
>>
going on a date with her lol, having some drinks at some vodka bar on saturday

gunna ask her loads about japan, she lives in tokyo but is in england for studying
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.