[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Missed Opportunities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20151215_075326.jpg (38 KB, 540x415) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151215_075326.jpg
38 KB, 540x415
Missed opportunities thread?

>Be Me a few years ago, barely a teenager
>Cyborg mode, Only have 2 Real friends, 2 Brothers
>Their Dad is a single Dad, dates around a lot
>Eventually gets with this older Redhead lady
>Has a daughter my age, also a Redhead, qt3.14
>She comes over to my friends house occasionally
>Starts to take an interest in me despite my social awkwardness
>Calls me "McLovin" because I resemble that character from the movie Role Models
>One day she starts being super extra flirty, constantly pulling me away from our friends to talk in private, lay on me, touch me, etc.
>Turns out she was moving away the next day to Florida
>Later that night we are in the backyard of my friends house
>I'm sitting in a chair, she literally comes in between my legs leaning on me, wanting me to kiss her
>I completely spill spaghetti, freeze up, don't know what to do
>Don't want to be a bad kisser
>Literally says "Come on Anon, don't be such a pussy"
>Hesitate for a bit longer
>Finally pull her off to the side and give her a long wet kiss
>firstkissfuckyeah.jpg

Cont.
>>
2/2

>I'm tall and she is short so I end up stumbling whilst leaning over to kiss her
>Super embarrased but she says it's okay
>Go back inside
>Hold hands the rest of the night
>She goes to lay down to bed
>Have an opportunity to fuck her even though her Mom and My friends dad would be home at any time
>Say Goodnight and go to sleep in different room
>We wake up the next morning
>She shows little interest in me
>Leaves for Florida forever

Pic in OP is my face thinking about her trying to get me to kiss her. It's not so bad now since I have a GF who loves me to death and the girl was kind of a slut, but it still makes me wonder what it would have been like had I not pussed out
>>
A lot and now I'm a 26 year old KHV.
Some of my faves:

>that one time when I found a phone number on a note in my backpack. burned it at home
>that one time when a girl's friend was writing my name + her friend's on the blackboard and i pretended not to see it
>that one time when this girl approached me on the stairs and told me her friend was into me and i just laughed and went away
>that one time when i looked through a party video of a friend and this amazing girl I liked basically admitted being into me; i just closed the video and pretended nothing happened
>>
>>25006398
Also, that is a big reason why I am big into redheads to this day
>>
File: FB_IMG_1449406049713.jpg (30 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449406049713.jpg
30 KB, 540x540
Come on robots, contribute
>>
>>25006398
Atleast you havee friends..
>>
>>25006452

Forgot the worst one in terms of being obvious:

>that one time when I played a sex game (3d sex villa 2) with a girl and didn't think much about it
>>
I can write a book full of missed opportunities, here's some of the most recent ones:

>in college
>cute girl forgets her textbook, teacher tells her to sit next to me
>starts rubbing her leg against mine
>assignment with textbook ends, girl doesn't go back to her seat

>standing in the hallway before class
>gorgeous 9/10 tries to get my attention
>body starts rushing with anxiety - completely freeze up
>all I would have done is turn around and say hey but I pussied out
>she continues to try to get me to talk to her for like 2 months

>different college class
>this really cute 19 year old girl is obviously into me
>she acts really interested in me, constantly asking me questions about myself
>acted like an asshole, she tells that she thinks I hate her
>decide to act nice to her
>she loses all attraction to me and acts like a total bitch
Funny thing is, at first she thought I was some tough guy alpha male who fucks a different girl every night, yes she actually said this. It blows my mind that people see me in a different light. Little does she know, I haven't even been hugged in 2 years. (So obviously I'm not a Chad)
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.