[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could wake up tomorrow and become Stacy, would you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
If you could wake up tomorrow and become Stacy, would you?
>>
Trade my hymen for a diamond?

Yes
>>
Yes. Why wouldn't you live life on easy mode?
>>
>>25006221
I spoke too soon. The idea of waking up as a woman is probably the most existentially horrifying thing ever and I would probably paint the walls with my brains about an hour later tbqhfam.
>>
>>25006228
>easy mode
You know women have been systematically oppressed for all of human history, right?
>>
Yes, but only because /r9k/ has made me obsessed with sucking cock
>>
>>25006246
>2015
>not wanting to be a woman at the peak of Western decadence
>>
>>25006228
>>25006228
You do realise that just having life easier doesn't make you happier right? You have a far easier life than some negroid scraping a life on a dollar a day in sub saharan Africa but I guarantee some of them are happier than you. Being a woman means being an emotional wreck incapable of logic who spends their entire life playing the social ladder and never able to be truly happy, even if they're at the top.

Fuck that.
>>
>>25006292
>never try happy
Yeah she looks miserable bruh

https://www.instagram.com/micah.elizabeth_/
>>
>>25006347
I'm sure most of the people on this board can pretend. Look at Robin Williams or whoever.
>>
>>25006246
No. They've been treated accordingly to their physical and mental capabilities. If they were our equals we wouldn't have literally dominated them any time we've tried to.
>>
>suddenly men want to fuck me
terrifying
im a man trapped in the hot body of a female

hit on lesbians or something, wish i could get my cock back
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.