[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does no one hate gay people no more?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 6
File: plsrespond.jpg (49 KB, 720x442) Image search: [Google]
plsrespond.jpg
49 KB, 720x442
Why does no one hate gay people no more?
>>
>>25005863
Are you sjw faggots still angry about the gay cousin/nephew thread
>>
>>25005863
Why would they hate gays?
>>
The cultural marxist propaganda machine did its job.
>>
>>25005885
Thats unrelated to this. It makes me sick to see gay people accepted in society
>>
Hating gay people would mean I give some kind of shit about what happens to society
>>
>>25005910
seriously, i'm marginalized by society. why should i give a fuck if what other people do is contributing to its downfall
>>
You straight people need to tell the children the truth. Having more gay ppl will only bring problems.

Please continue to be as homophobic as possible.
>>
>>25005927
>s contributing to its downfall
Your neetdom is more harmful to society than men having sweaty butt sex.

Why would you even hate gay people, anon? Why would you care?
That's so gay... What are you, a faggot?
>>
>caring about what society thinks
I smell a normie
>>
*sniff sniff* Oh no! I think the normie baby needs its diaper changed.

Shut the fuck up. Its 2015. Don't be mad because they can be in a relationship and you can't even manage to talk to the cashier at Subway without stuttering.
>>
>>25005960
I am not a normie

I will massacre as many gays as I can
>>
>>25005955
I'm not that anon but we have AIDS because gays, it's hard get AIDS in vaginal sex
>>
>>25005991
You should star with yourself
>>
>>25006022
I will cut you
>>
>>25005863
Most people have at least one gay person in their family or friends.
>>
>>25006026
How will you do that when you're dead, faggot?
>>
File: 1445186692869.jpg (162 KB, 800x651) Image search: [Google]
1445186692869.jpg
162 KB, 800x651
>>25005987
>its 2015
2 0 1 5
>>
>>25005991
you sound like an underaged normie
>>
>>25006039
see its funny because that's exactly what /pol/ does
>>
>>25006050
I'm not -
>>
>>25005863
In Some countries, you are told "if you do this, we will kill you or put you in prison" and people do it anyway, just quietly and at night. In western countries, we tell people we don't like "you're intolerant!" And try to side with the people they don't like until we have a coalition against them to shame them. People don't want to be known as the bad guy, so being called intolerant is the real reason why nobody hates gays. If you took away the name calling then the majority would probably say they don't like homosexuality
>>
Heterosexuality is the accelerator. Homosexuality is the brake. When our lives are short and quick we need to hit the accelerator and throw babies at an unstable future where many of us won't survive for long. When our lives are long and stable we need to tap the brakes so we don't slam into overpopulation and kill ourselves.
>>
Tbh only normies hate gays
>>
>>25006072
I think you mean war, disease and natural disasters...go back to biology
>>
>>25006111
Kill yourself queermo
>>
>>25006116
You're retarded if you think butt sex will do what it think it does
>>
>>25006129
Please killyourself homo
>>
>>25005863
Because they're not hateable.
>>
>>25005863
Because OP is a faggot
>>
>>25005863
I just hate lesbians.
It's fine to be gay if you're a male.
>>
The only guy I knew that hated gays irl was actually in the closet and told me about how he experimented with his cousin
>>
>>25005863
i knew a gay dude in highschool
he was p chill tbr (to be real)
>>
>>25006132
>Be wrong
>Resort to ad hominem

Straight ppl everybody
>>
File: Gay-Pride-in-Ghana-1.jpg (64 KB, 439x329) Image search: [Google]
Gay-Pride-in-Ghana-1.jpg
64 KB, 439x329
>>25006138
>Because they're not hateable.

k
>>
>tfw bisexual
>tfw can play the gay card to get free drinks from girls and some guys will want to be my friend so they can show how progressive they are
>"Y-you're choosing to be a degenerate"

lol
>>
>>25006016
That's not true, at least not entirely. Hiv is more transmissable through anal coitus indeed, but the transmission rate from vaginal sex is not low nor rare. Remember that in african shitholes such as niger and congo and gana, Aids is predominant in straight people.
>>
>>25006161
>saving these kind of pics to your HD
get the fuck out homo
>>
>>25006169
>he doesn't have 4chanX
>>
>>25006173
>he specifically looks up pictures of niggers crossdressing
Get
the
fuck
out
homo
>>
There are gay people, and lesbian people and even transexuals who are more successful than you are, or ever will be. They're probably happier too.

How's it feel, lads? Soon it'll be just as normal and everday as heterosexuality and you can cross your sexuality off the list of your "redeeming" features.
>>
>>25006161
These guys look pretty funny to be around to be honest.
>>
>>25006181
I searched up gay degeneracy tbqh
>>
>>25006161
>>25006169
Haha he hates them because he secretly wishes he could dress like a fag but cant because thats gay.
>>
Because they are enough of a widdespread demographic now that most people have a concept of "bad gay/good gay" which is still a step in the right direction.
>>
slay all gays

#slaythegay2015
>>
What's the point? You tell the faggots on the board to fuck off to /lgbt/ but they wont because they're faggots. Just hide their cancerous threads reposted every single day and rest assured over their higher suicide rates.
>>
Could care less about what people do with their genitals if I doesn't affect me.
>>
>>25006229
>implying we aren't reaching a point where itsok2begay is helping them live while the amount of anti conservative neckbeard propaganda is mounting by the second

This is a normie board. Fuck off to one of the autist containment boards unless you want to be amongst normal things.
>>
>>25006249
Why is this the new normal way of thinking WTF

It makes me angrier and angrier and angrier
>>
>>25006259
Nobody cares. You can be as angry as you want but unless you're over 40 and american your view is a dying breed. You cannot be young and homophobic without making a real effort unless your parents home schooled you or some shit.

Just stop being so triggered. Unless they're having sex with you, what the fuck do you care?
>>
>>25006259
How do you have so much energy to get worked up over nothing? how can you afford to fuck up your health and blood pressure getting mad? Underaged fags belong on reddit, deal with you latent homosex Issues some other way
>>
>>25006285
because he's closeted desu
>>
Because they're starting to realize that we were right about women all along.
But, alas, it's too late.
>>
>>25006295
Probably. There's loads of people who are either ugly or unpleasant and when they're closeted gay/lesbian the lack of affection from the gender they actually like can make them bitter as fuck. Hope he grows out of it.
>>
If you ever see a mass shooting of gay people in adelaide australia, its either me or isis
>>
>>25006304
What do you mean by this? Did you read a cuck thread and get mad again? Have you had enough experience with women to justify your views? I think you need to stop letting strangers on a Cambodian Cave Painting board form your opinions for you.

>>25006310
Kek, mass shootings, only gather support for the victims. If I was you I'd suck some dick then shoot up a church and that way people will blame it on the gays.
>>
>>25006310
shit son u cut me on all ur edges
>>
>>25005863
the agenda worked, despite its transparency. I dont hate gays anymore, just disagree with them.
>>
I would seriously rather Islam take over than have gay marriage legal here
>>
>>25006343
I hope you accept your sexuality and come out of the closet one day, anon
>>
>>25006359
Why does one hating gays mean that you are gay
I never understood this. I hate mudslimes and jews but no one ever accuses me of being one of them.
>>
>>25006376
Its safe to come out, anon
Nobody cares that you jerk it to dudes
>>
File: 1367982558788.jpg (19 KB, 566x400) Image search: [Google]
1367982558788.jpg
19 KB, 566x400
>>25006343
> he prefers goatfucking to buttfucking
What is wrong with you
>>
>>25006359
>n-no ur just gay too!!

nice comeback fucking homo
>>
>>25006343
>I would rather have the religion of a third world country (and britain) which will make life pretty much horrible for me and change the society I've grown up in forever as opposed to letting some dudes fuck each other and get a tax break

>>25006376
There was some study that found that a lot of homophobic men were often closted homosexuals/bisexuals. Not really as relevant anymore but eh.
>>
>>25006326
>implying I was ever straight
>>
Reminder that if you like traps or have jacked off to something with a dick, you're not straight.
>>
>>25006388
>What is wrong with you
I'm secretly gay and need to overcompensate 2bh

>>25006389
Its okay anon, I'm sure you'll come to terms with your sexuality one day
>>
File: 1385630591349.gif (437 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1385630591349.gif
437 KB, 400x400
>>25006394
> third world country (and britain)
why did you say third world country twice?

>>25006411
Dubs confirm that the gay hater is gay
>>
i want r9k to hate-fuck me

gay hate gets me hard
>>
>>25006388
That's not to say I like Islam, I would MUCH rather live in a fucking war ground than have faggots get married.
>>
>>25006429
Shhh, its okay anon
You'll come to terms with yourself one day
>>
>>25006259
Its the normie way of thinking, because unless your gay it doesn't affect you. Unless gay people are throwing themselves at your 3incher or your shithole, then it does.

My roommate is gay. He pays his part of rent on time, doesn't walk through the house naked, doesn't make loud angry sex noises from his room, doesn't touch me and my wife's food unless he asks, cleans up after himself, ect. Ect. So why should I dislike him for what makes his dick feel good? He's probably the best room mate I've ever had.
>>
>>25006429
lol sure thing buddy
>>
because literally everyone is gay deep down
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.