[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask me any questions you have about life you want answered. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 12
File: 1408521414210.jpg (63 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1408521414210.jpg
63 KB, 400x388
Ask me any questions you have about life you want answered. I'm a half-wizard, semi-enlightened man so I'll answer each and every question in this thread no matter what it is as truthfully as possible.
>>
File: raifu.jpg (43 KB, 1023x679) Image search: [Google]
raifu.jpg
43 KB, 1023x679
>>25005829
Is she beautiful?
>pic related
>>
>>25005840
You have very good taste in guns my friend.
>>
File: 1447428933678.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1447428933678.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>>25005829
How are you a half-wizard?
Will there be another mass shooting before this year is over?
What's your favorite color? Your favorite Pepe?
>>
File: babdool.png (452 KB, 886x1176) Image search: [Google]
babdool.png
452 KB, 886x1176
Does oneitis like me back?

Pic related is oneitis in my shitty 2d representation
>>
File: 1349299355994.jpg (33 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1349299355994.jpg
33 KB, 251x242
>>25006257
I am half wizard as it is my destiny.
It is uncertain whether there will be another mass shooting or not but ultimately it is inconsequential, it will have no effect on your life except for the things you make up in your head about it.
I like all colours but perhaps yellow is my fondest, my favourite pepe is this one.
>>25006381
It doesn't matter. Even you yourself don't truly want her deep down inside, do you? Let's be real now you've just made up this mental caricature of what you want to reproduce with and you apply that onto her while suppressing the things you don't like about her and amplifying the things you do like about her. If you say you love her it's most likely just a fake love and not true love. The kind of love you haven't experienced yet.
The coloured parts of her hair means she wants to stand out and therefore could do anything for attention. This is what is known as a red flag.
I didn't respond earlier because I did not receive many replies and was not in the thread but I am now here to answer any question you truly want answered.
Ask away robots.
>>
File: 1445279766155.gif (421 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1445279766155.gif
421 KB, 700x525
>>25006553

Well shit Wizard.

Should I just Black Pill my shit up Senpai?

Are all women Roasties?
Even oneitis?
:'( :'O
>>
>>25006644

Samfag here

What is true love then?
>>
Is there a point in trying really hard for uni/work?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>25006644
If someone has an ego they are not to be trusted with matters of truth as they themselves are a lie. Just as this concept of 'you' is a lie just as many of your actions are merely lies giving birth in reality, if somebody is not enlightened how can you expect them to give you truth? How can you expect a woman who does things only for herself and to sustain her own ego to give you true love? You may find a way to give it to her, yet you will not receive true love in reality. Separating what's real from what's fiction is a task (even though it's really quite simple) is THE rarest thing that humans do. It's an evolutionary instinct to have an 'ego' but the ego can also be eradicated just as a limiting software on a piece of hardware can be jailbroken and enable you to venture into new possibilities.
Stay true to your true self, the actual you deep down inside, that cleansing light of good you feel and every decision will be correct.
>>25006691
Depends on why you're trying to do it. What are your motivations? If deep down inside you want to build or help people as a doctor etc etc if that's an experience you want for yourself then definitely. If it's an egoic action such as working just because other people tell you you have to, or studying because your family's pressure then no, it's harmful to yourself.
>>
File: tumblr_novr5bIRsD1uudk2uo1_400.jpg (116 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_novr5bIRsD1uudk2uo1_400.jpg
116 KB, 396x385
>>25006754

Wow tenks phamiglia. Wise words. The ego and its discontents amirite?

I'm working on eradicating my ego rn 2bh. Just had my first Acid Trip this weekend. Ego Death stronk.

Another Question:

I'm transferring from CC to a Top-tier prestigious STEM school next semester to study Pure Math. But I also fell in love with the profound insights I've learned from LSD. This new framework of deeper understanding, meta-awareness and spatial pattern recognition that I am gaining seems very useful to my future Math studies. Also Acid makes me more talkative, outgoing, adventurous and creative

So...

Is it a gud idea for me to Trip Balls every few weeks or so at Uni? And then also in Grad School when I go to get my PhD? Deep in my gut I just intuitively know/perceive that I can handle it and that I truly want to do this.

What are your thoughts on this O Grand Wizard-kun?
>>
File: homer in space.jpg (98 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
homer in space.jpg
98 KB, 630x630
>>25006871
So the best advice anyone can give you is this, it's something that all religions speak about and that is simply mindfulness. For every action you take yous should be 'thinking' 'why am I truly doing this?'. Now your mind might throw in some bullshit so for example you're just about to eat 5 huge cookies that sure you like the taste of them but ultimately you know it's not good for you to eat that many, you're gonna get fatter, which is gonna lead to other problems in your life, not only that but it is going to increase your ego. A common trick the ego does is throw in a memory to make you go 'oh well I did this before so that must be how I am!', well no this isn't what the true you wants at all (unless it actually is then go ahead and eat all those cookies). The 3 ways the brain creates this illusion of you is through
>1. Memory
See above, perhaps the most subtle way of manipulation.
>2. Emotion
You may feel some kind of fake chemical reaction to something, it's just not true. When you know something aligns with who 'you' truly are you will know it deep, deep down inside to your very core.
>3. Thought
The easiest to identify and overcome yet so many fall into the trap of thinking themselves into more and more traps.
So (now these are not actual physical things mind you, however it's a little handy way to I suppose categorize the egos intentions) before you do an action think of the 7 deadly sins:
Pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath and sloth.
If you're acting out of those you're doing it wrong. If you're looking past the ego, past all the fake bullshit and at who truly are and what you want to do, do it.
>>
File: tumblr_nndsobCV3f1titub2o1_500.jpg (55 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nndsobCV3f1titub2o1_500.jpg
55 KB, 500x328
>>25006971

Yo lo hare
I will do it
the fbi is to the people as the succubus poster is to 4chan: a rotten cancer. It must be destroyed.
>>
>>25007330
say wat now
>>
File: 0c7k45F.jpg (112 KB, 713x914) Image search: [Google]
0c7k45F.jpg
112 KB, 713x914
>>25007457

>being this assblasted

stay mad wagie
>>
File: PvzVT60.jpg (6 KB, 250x164) Image search: [Google]
PvzVT60.jpg
6 KB, 250x164
Why are tripfags still on our board?

Race war when? Gas the tripfags!

Pic unrelated
>>
>>25005829
Why do the young men die because of the old men's feuds?
>>
What is the most important thing in humanity?
>>
>>25005829
Would you please tell me something insightful?
>>
23 years, never had a relationship, never a loving hug, don't feel connected anymore to any type of social things. Is this the end?
>>
>>25005829
>half-wizard, semi-enlightened

That means your advice is half-assed.

Get the fuck out of here.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.