[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus fucking christ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 253x777) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 253x777
Is this what happens when your status as a man diminishes?
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/3wtjty/i_26f_called_off_my_engagement_to_rick_28m_after/
>>
File: image.png (502 KB, 648x782) Image search: [Google]
image.png
502 KB, 648x782
>implying she wouldn't have left him any way
>>
File: yanpepe.jpg (7 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
yanpepe.jpg
7 KB, 249x249
>>25005918
>mfw stacy whores dying alone and surrounded by cats

YES, YES YES!
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE JUSTICE, THANK YOU GOD!
>>
>>25005812
What should she have done in your mind? Its not like this stuff is easy
>>
>>25005936
The justice doesn't end until they and the other roasties are burning in hell, don't forget
>>
Imagine being diagnosed with a disease that'll cripple you within 10 years. You're at work and you can't think of anything else; you're more frightened than you've ever been before in your life. The only thing keeping you from breaking down completely is knowing that your fiancee is there for you. You go back to your apartment to find her stuff gone. You call her and there's no answer, you try Facebook but she's blocked you. At the most vulnerable point of your life, the person that yesterday was ready to build a life with you and commit to you forever, has abandoned you and feels completely right in doing so.
>>
>>25006000
She should have handled it with more sensitivity. She shouldn't have gone round with her fucking brother to his place to collect all her shit while he was at work completely oblivious to how she feels or what she's doing.
>>
I was about to say it's kind of a fair move until I imagined whether I'd have left my girlfriend if she was diagnosed with ALS or some shit, then thought yeah, nah. Women fucking suck
>>
File: 1408335262339.gif (590 KB, 300x254) Image search: [Google]
1408335262339.gif
590 KB, 300x254
>>25005812
I'd find it shittier to stay with someone out of guilt and wait for them to die, to be honest. While it's kind of a cunt move to collect shit while he was out, I can't really imagine any way to tell someone "I cared for my mother and watched her die growing up, I don't want to do it again" delicately.
>>
>>25006100
It's not like this guy was just her boyfriend either. They were on the verge of marrying and then it was "lol bye" as soon as she knew what he had.
>>
>>25006185
>just her boyfriend
>just a boyfriend

excuse you? since marriage doesn't matter anymore anyhow thanks to normie-roasties and 3rd wave hyperfeminism doesn't mean you can do this to somebody who is "just" a bf either.
the answer is simple: do you love that person in your life that has the position XYZ? if no, set your roast-curtains on fire asapz.
>>
He's going to die in a few years anyway.

I'd kidnap her, ruin get body and then either off myself or just go to prison where they'll have to look after you anyway because of the shit wrong with you.

Melt her face and scalp, burn all her pussy from the inside out and burn her clit off so it's never able to have sex again, cut her tendons so she can't move properly and fart in her mouth to gross her out
>>
you morons getting mad over this because you jerked off while playing that VN with the burn victim and retards
seriously doubt any of you have the patience for being a nurse for someone
>>
>>25006060
There was absolutely no good way to do this

>>25006539
lol but yeah I don't blame the woman for one second here and I usually do
>>
>>25006539

We also have to say that 3d women are filthy bitches, leaving you as soon as you fixed them to fuck a Chad.
Meanwhile, Hanako is an angel
>>
File: Men are more romantic.jpg (159 KB, 700x2398) Image search: [Google]
Men are more romantic.jpg
159 KB, 700x2398
>>25005812

Most of the time, yeah. You are no more or less than your circumstances at the moment.

Women love a man's utility, not the man himself. Men mistakenly believe otherwise, being taught all their lives that women love men the same way men love women, but we love very differently.
>>
>>25007071
The crowd laughed at that, like it was a cute little joke.

That shit is true. Women are fucking evil.
>>
>>25006513
A very mature response, anon.
>>
>>25007252
What's the sauce on it?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.