[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw too incompetent to work menial job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1428524861559.gif (490 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
1428524861559.gif
490 KB, 500x270
>tfw too incompetent to work menial job
>>
no such thing
you just neeed practice and ignore MUH FEELINGS ARE HURT emotional period
>>
>>25005730
Come work my wagekuk jobe at MCKuK's I could coddel you through enough to get you competent. I'v trained two Super NEET Shy ladies who don't even know that they could just skank power there way through things. Now there both semi compentent.
>>
>>25005744
>anxious wreck
>doing task
>someone right in front of me watching and waiting
>something goes wrong
>ohshitnononono.jpg
>increasing pressure in head
>body refusing to speak like we were separate entities i lost complete control over
>couldn't control my breathing

Took all my effort just to remain standing, it was so weird.

>>25005769
What kind of training did you give, senpai?
>>
>>25005850
I"m very very patient...
Plus as neet my self i understand.
Plus, Apparently i'm good and convincing managers to not put neets in the service position. lol
>>
>>25006492
You don't understand what the word "neet" means you fucking idiot
>>
I'm autistic and it takes me forever to learn how to do new things. I move really slowly and I usually need to ask people to repeat things they said several times. People respond by either getting angry and treating me like I'm not human or they'll get sympathetic and infantalize me.
Just kill me.
>>
>>25007114
Fuck you.
There's neet.
And then there the goverment won't give you neet buck so you have to develop a certain modecom of fuckery to get buy in the world.
>>
>>25007630
If you have a job you aren't neet, retard.
>>
>tfw good at doing repetitive tasks and tuning out but no one will give me a chance because I'm uneducated and autistic
better hire more slow gossipy bitches
>>
File: 1435313363770.png (244 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
1435313363770.png
244 KB, 500x329
>>25007209
i hate that feel

the other day i was working with some guy cutting branches off a tree. i had to take them and put them through a wood chipper.

>one time i tried to put the branch in when the thing was going in reverse
>another time i put a big piece in and i guess it almost stopped the motor
>didnt even notice because i was so worried about fucking up or getting an arm stuck in the thing
>guy runs over and starts yelling that i have to listen to the motor
>another time i put a big piece in, i actually heard it slowing down, tried to reverse it to spit it out but pushed the lever the wrong way and made it speed up instead

i fucking suck. and he said to gas and oil the chainsaw, which i thought he meant just fill it with the gas can of oil&gas mix but i was actually supposed to oil it, looked stupid because he almost started the thing up. only even used a saw once before that

i hate sucking at everything, pretty much the only thing im good at are cutting lawns with a ride-on mower and trimming hedges. i suck with machines of any kind
>>
>>25008579
complicated machines*

i mean running a lawnmower and trimmers is pretty simple
>>
>be me, 17 20 now pls don't ban
>get first job in wholesale grocery
>virtually no training, no one tells me what to do
>just wandering around half the time not knowing what I'm supposed to be doing
>doesn't help that I'm literally autistic and find it hard to follow simple instructions
>even when they do teach me how to do things, I still manage to fuck it up and not learn from my mistakes
>don't even get a uniform until the second week
>everyone assumes I'm retarded, moan at me constantly
>like 5 colleagues complained about me to the boss
>one month in, pretty much everyone talks about me behind my back every day
>one guy told me he would punch me in the face if he wasn't at work
>even the woman who was supposed to be my mentor/buddy
>fucking hate it, hate everyone, hate my work, hate customers
>area manager wants to speak to me
>tells me to my face that I'm shit and that I'm literally stealing my wages
>ffs I'm not trying to steal anything
>want to argue with him and tell him I'm doing my best and for everyone to get off my fucking back
>words don't even leave my mouth, lip starts doing the weird quivery thing
>burst into tears
>tells me to wash my face and get back to work
>go back to stacking trolleys, everyone sees me with tears running down my face, no one even asks if I'm alright
>week later, don't show up to work again
>didn't even hand in my own notice, my mum did it for me
>NEET for like a year and a half after
How much of a manbaby am I, lads? I can't even handle a simple job without becoming an emotional fucking wreck. Might an hero the next time this sort of thing happens.
>>
File: 1374459679069.jpg (39 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
1374459679069.jpg
39 KB, 500x442
>>25005730
>be 18
>work at grocery store
>get paid $6 an hour
>bust my ass 8 hours a day, 6 days a week
>everyone complains that I am too slow, unfriendly, inattentive
>get fired

Fast forward 7 years
>get engineering job at an oilfield service company
>have my own office, usually one of the few people in the building
>literally spend half my day on 4chan, half working, usually masturbate at least once a day in the bathroom due to boredom
>get constantly praised for the quality of my work and the speed I get shit done
>hardly talk to anyone except when I have the occasional question, try to get answers as fast as possible so I don't have to spend time with people
>get praised for my polite nature and never wasting people's time with idle chit chat
>get a 100k a year and getting a 10% raise next year

Get an education kids. Professional jobs are piss fucking easy compared to low paying wagecuckery.
>>
>>25008579
I'm good with machines and once I learn how to do something, I've got it, but people don't give me a chance. I can do complicated things usually, it's the super simple stuff that fucks me up.
I just hate how people talk to me, I'd do fine if it weren't for that. I just had lunch with my brother and when it came time to order the waitress asked him what I wanted. She thought I was retarded and I don't even know what I did wrong.
>>
File: cawk.jpg (9 KB, 116x112) Image search: [Google]
cawk.jpg
9 KB, 116x112
>fired from 3 cleaning jobs
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.