[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this the most r9k anime out there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Ping_Pong_manga.jpg (18 KB, 220x307) Image search: [Google]
Ping_Pong_manga.jpg
18 KB, 220x307
Why is this the most r9k anime out there
>>
Oyasumi punpun, hands down.
>>
>Asks for anime
>Manga picture
So what do you want now, familiano, anime or manga recommendations?
>>
>watches anime
>thinks he's a robot

When will this meme die?
Also inb4 nhk shit
>>
>>25005931
it's the same thing you faggot
>>
tatami galaxy is real r9k anime
>>
>>25005944
It's like saying,that movies and comics are "the same thing". Put your fucking dullness down for a second.
>>
>>25005733
Punpun is literally a chad who has zero problems with getting women to like him. He even fucked his uncle's girlfriend if I remember correctly
>>
>>25005970
Yeah,with 19 he already fucked 4 girls, that all looked hot as fuck.
>Huur durr a true robot
>>
>>25005943
when will you leave to reddit or go to some party bang chicks?
>>
>>25005970
Chad is an entitled asshole. That's why people think of him as a "robot". I don't think the point of the manga was to depicts the life of an outcast, but of a bored, bitter, sad person that you can relate to on some points.
>>
>>25006052
"Punpun is an entitled asshole", not Chad
>>
NHK ni youkoso!

But a version in which Misaki doesn't exist and Satou kills himself after spending few years in his room. Obviously this doesn't exist because animes aren't supposed to be realistic.
>>
>>25005964
>>25006106
These are the best picks, would be a total match if the main character wasnt magically liked by [ misterious attractive girl 862], but this is anime after all.
>>
>>25006106
I advise people to read the book as well.
It has best misaki.
>>
Watamote
Oregairu
>>
>>25005733
>Oyasumi punpun
>anime
>>
Watamote. It was the most relatable.

NHK is good but it's more about paranoia than social retardedness.
>>
>>25007099
Weren't the two main attracted to the MC in Oregairu?
>>
Where my haibane renmei bots at
>>
>>25006106
And if Sato was a virgin.
A real robot would never have sex.
>>
>>25007821
Not initially. It's not like he even ended up with either Yukinon or Yui at the end of the anime.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.