[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well robots, it's an absolute hit. Star Wars will rule the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 516x625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 516x625
Well robots, it's an absolute hit.
Star Wars will rule the hearts and minds of the world for the immediate future.

How excited does this make you feel? Are you triggered?
>>
As a lifelong star wars fan, I'm delighted.
>>
>>25005425
All of the movies suck balls
>>
>>25005450
Empire strikes back is pretty good.
>>
>Jews shilling for another Jew
>surprising

Pick one faggot
>>
I hope someone leaks it even if its a shitty cam
>>
>>25005425
personally I am a little triggered. Fanfags being fanfags, "clever" marketing creating more fanfags. Is this really that good a movie or this yet another attempt to swindle me with more soulless garbage.

Everything from movies to video games are now all done to a template to maximize profits, so is it truly a great piece of art/cinema or just another well formulated money making scheme.
>>
File: Lukevaderesb.png (2 MB, 1919x816) Image search: [Google]
Lukevaderesb.png
2 MB, 1919x816
>>25005450
retarded nigger faggot spotted
>>
>>25005450
This.

Only good thing to come from Star Wars was the extended universe.
>>
I'm a fan of the franchise but refuse to see this movie at the theatres because of the way Disney bastardised the fuck out of it and now we have millions of other bandwagon jumpers.

Just like when Eminem came to my country and did a concert, everyone and their fucking mother was there. Except for me. I'm anti bandwagon. I'd been listening to eminem for years, probably since the year 2000. Then he comes to the country and does a concert. This concert was last year. Fuck that shit. Fucking bandwagon fags.

Same for this star wars shit. Fuck all you bandwagon idiots, i'm seriously triggered. Nothing usually makes me sperge out this hard, not even liberal hilary clinton/sanders cuck shit. But holy fuck I am not happy about this. They aren't getting my $30. I'm gonna pirate the movie at home while smoking weed.

Fuck them.
>>
>>25005842
>Just like when Eminem came to my country and did a concert, everyone and their fucking mother was there. Except for me. I'm anti bandwagon. I'd been listening to eminem for years, probably since the year 2000. Then he comes to the country and does a concert. This concert was last year. Fuck that shit. Fucking bandwagon fags.

Continuing on the eminem rant, most of these faggots haven't even gotten his slim shady LP and marshall mathers LP. Motherfuckers prolly never even heard of half the songs on Encore, I won't even mention the "don't call me marshall" benzino diss album, don't even get me started on his old pre-infinite "unreleased" (leaked) shit.

FUCK i'm pissed
>>
They loved The Phantom Menace too.

>>25005450
Star wars is underdeveloped and childish, and it has managed to render three generations of men infantile well into their adulthood. It honestly be the worst film franchise ever.
>>
i unironically like all 6 movies of SW

i dont think they are shit, and ill watch it anyway even if its shit because its starwars

ill tell you why eventhough nobody cares
i want the stormtroopers win every time
kill all jedi fags, long live the empire
>>
>>25005842
>>25005864
I'm a pretty big Eminem fan. I liked his 'Encore' album, or at least the single I watched on youtube. I didn't know he had other albums - are they any good?
>>
I'll wait till I know if the nigger or the chick is the Jedi before I get excited.
>>
>>25005425
Somehow I doubt it. Disney built a hype train, and it's coming for your money.
>>
No. It's merchandised to fuck and all the normis are changing their Facebook pictures to star wars. It's garbage
>>
File: roooooooooooooooooooooooo.jpg (12 KB, 250x266) Image search: [Google]
roooooooooooooooooooooooo.jpg
12 KB, 250x266
>"Normo Fiction Wars" Nr. whatever

RRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>25005842
Good job anon, you're so different and contrarian.
>>
>>25005864

They probably forgot about Dre too!
>>
>>25005866
>Star wars is underdeveloped and childish, and it has managed to render three generations of men infantile well into their adulthood.

This is just pop culture in general. If it wasn't Star Wars it would just be something else.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQDuGVNSpWU
Boycott Disney
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.