[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who lives out of pure spite ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1449962415810.jpg (103 KB, 807x574) Image search: [Google]
1449962415810.jpg
103 KB, 807x574
who lives out of pure spite ?
>>
>>25005122
literally me
I only wake up to remind myself just why I hate everyone and everything and around me.
Inspires me to try and do things to get out of this empty, rural hellhole.
>>
File: kojima-main.jpg (152 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
kojima-main.jpg
152 KB, 700x500
Only reason I haven't killed myself yet is to not give the people who casted me out in life the satisfaction. Not sure how long that's going to last though.

I'm already arrogant for thinking that anyone actually wants to see me dead, but it's keeping me here so I guess it works out.
>>
File: tmp_18109-images(10)672448848.jpg (14 KB, 527x581) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18109-images(10)672448848.jpg
14 KB, 527x581
Who lives on after death out of pure spite?
>>
>>25005122
Is your name Nawtim Portant?
What are you going to do?
>>
>>25005354
My name is fuck you nigger
>>
dont you guys think thats just a shallow view on your will to continue in life?
>>
I guess this is the way its gonna be. I wish I could just get so fucked up that I walk into traffic while blacked out and never even realize I got hit.
>>
Kind of. The only reason for me to live can be summed up as "because fuck you, that's why." I feel like living even though I have nothing to keep me alive is a sign of willpower or something.
>>
>>25005188
same here friend. i fucking hate this world
>>
>>25005122
Every single shitty job I get I give 100%. I get offered management positions and all the perks because they know I'll be an asset to the company. Once they are in a position where things are improving from the shitfest they are in I quit and watch the job postings for my old bosses positions pop up.

I do this because they are incompetent and get payed to be incompetent. Where as if the company had invested in a young man like myself things wouldn't have been so bad in the first place.
>>
>>25005122
You can't live "out of pure spite" because you're too insignificant and no one gives a shit about you.
>>
>>25006225
No. Living to spite life itself is the ultimate form of living, cause otherwise youre living in search of a goal that doesn't exist.
>>
>>25005122
Lol you are all losers
>>
my goal is to work my way towards upper management so I can look down on fucking normies and fuck up their lives. I had the luck to be born attractive, tall and intelligent but these fucks still piss me off
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.