[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask an active brother of a well known fraternity at a large state
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: mfw I yeet a nigga.jpg (53 KB, 1080x540) Image search: [Google]
mfw I yeet a nigga.jpg
53 KB, 1080x540
Ask an active brother of a well known fraternity at a large state school anything
>>
why don't you make like a bee and buzz off?
>>
foreigner here. what's the point of college fraternities? it seems like such a weird part of american culture.
>>
>>25004963
We praise Satan and offer human sacrifices
>>
>>25004963
Originally, I really only joined for the networking that may prove beneficial later in life. I knew I would never fit into a typical fraternity filled with chads and alcoholics. Fortunately, my fraternity is composed of a rather diverse group of individuals, and none of them are really your stereotypical frat bros.

>>25004943
Because I'm bored studying for a Pysch final. You know how this shit goes.
>STEM major
>Have to take gen ed classes for no fucking reason
>>
>>25004963
They are basically for getting pussy and status in college and out of college you have a massive network at your dispense to start your career and make money.
>>
Fraternities are good for jew
>>
>>25005001
>Fortunately, my fraternity is composed of a rather diverse group of individuals, and none of them are really your stereotypical frat bros.

so, what, bunch of nerds?
>>
File: 1446484522876.jpg (49 KB, 580x365) Image search: [Google]
1446484522876.jpg
49 KB, 580x365
>>25005007
Basically this. Although the pussy thing isn't exactly true. Being in a fraternity is not going to get you pussy. All it does is give you more opportunities to get pussy. So if you're still an anti-social depressed faggot like me, you're not going to have girls flocking to your dick. Also, most girls at your typical frat party are not exactly the finest stock. Social/Formals with sororities is where you'll see most of the girls that would be considered hot and desirable.
>>
>>25004943
Why dont you make like one and bee yourself?
>>
>>25005031
I mean, not really. There's just a lot of chill guys who kind of do there own thing. It isn't a group mentality like other fraternities. It's difficult to explain verbally, but basically everyone isn't some muscular chad that gets shitfaced every weekend.
>>
File: HATE.jpg (67 KB, 500x508) Image search: [Google]
HATE.jpg
67 KB, 500x508
>>25005049
Fuck you shitter, you're not me. Why are you trying to ruin my threads by shitposting under the guise of OP?
>>
>>25004931
does the guy in your frat with the biggest dick a.) have a reputation for it AND b.) gets laid because of that reputation? asking for a friend
>>
>>25004931
Where do you buy your roffies?
>>
>>25005088
No to question a) & b). I have no idea who has the biggest dick, nor do I want to know. I'm sure whoever it is has a reputation amongst girls he's fucked, and I'm sure that those girls have told their friends.
>>
My frien jason has the biggest dick ohhh god i love cocks they are so warm and long and delicious i love feeling jasons cum in my mouth
>>
>>25005125
Fortunately our fraternity doesn't have a reputation for giving off creepy rape vibes, unlike some of the other ones on campus. Probably because none of the guys here are fucked up enough to do something so disgusting.
>>
bump for more questions cause I'm bored as shit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.