[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize we are all living in a giant prison and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
When did you realize we are all living in a giant prison and the only way to get your freedom is to become a multi-millionaire?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>mfw

illuminatibl0x
>>
>>25004798

A while back now. We live in slavery. At least we get the internet.
>>
>>25004798
everyone lives in a prison
if you're rich you just get to live in a different prison
>>
>>25004902
If you're rich enough the law doesn't apply to you anymore.
>>
>>25004921
the law ain't the only thing that can make your life miserable anon
>>
Naw you gotta be a billionaire. People like Robert Murdoch control America.
>>
When I started work as a lawyer. Good salary, but ludicrous working conditions and hours. It was the first time I realised that wage slavery is still slavery.

It's exacerbated by the fact that my father is a self made multi-millionaire. So despite working like an animal and making good money I was looking at a very real drop in living standards.

So I quit and started a business of my own.

Now I'm in an even worse position.
>>
File: Griffith_Post-Eclipse_Manga.jpg (112 KB, 516x766) Image search: [Google]
Griffith_Post-Eclipse_Manga.jpg
112 KB, 516x766
>>25004798
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clSwQLJdYKM

I don't think it's a question of money but self sufficiency. If I can ever own my own land, grow my own food and maybe even create my own energy, I'll be free.

>tfw no cabin in the woods, stockpile of K31's and and two years supply of food
>tfw no community of robots prepared for the collapse
>you will never shitpost on r9k from your communes faraday caged backup biofuel generator powered computer after the sunstorms wipe out 99% of electronics on earth
>>
>>25005018
>gotta work to grow your food, build and repair your shit, else you don't eat or have shelter
it's still slavery, you just have a different master. Life is suffering and there's nothing that anyone will be able to do about it.
>>
File: griffith_manga_zpsc8153ffd.gif (124 KB, 355x350) Image search: [Google]
griffith_manga_zpsc8153ffd.gif
124 KB, 355x350
>>25005052
That's why we're cursed with the will to live. Almost whatever happens we'll keep struggling. Almost.
>>
>>25004798
Negative freedom, positive freedom, whathaveyou
>>
>>25004798
>SUPER SECRET CLUB GUIYSSE
>literally everybody knows about it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.