[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>born in upstate NY >5 hours from any concert or amusement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
>born in upstate NY
>5 hours from any concert or amusement park
>no matter where I go its just dead trees and fields
>crazy neighbor rides his tractor up and down the roads all day doing redneck chores
>neighbors think its okay for their dogs to start barking at 6:30 am
>everyone is poorer then fucking shit
>forced to be a neet robot
>only way to have fun is to smoke weed
>only opprotunities I had were sports and farming
>no one here would even get noticed enough to get drafted
>all major cities are like 1200 for apartments so you have to be born there
>the whole world is born in cities and I get the shit hick town farm open field bull shit
>4 people in my whole town my age
>impossible to be accepted here unless you act like everyone else and they're too stupid to get societal norms so being normal fucked me
>had one life and it was wasted on an arctic tundra shit hole fuck shit piece of ass hole empty nothingness having farm town filled with stupid as fuck rednecks
>my only dream was to be a black urban youth
>will never be accepted by the only other demographic as poor and disadvantaged as me

God didn't even give me a fighting chance...
>>
>>25004705
>his dream is to hang around derelict street corners with nothing to do all day
that sounds really different from hanging around derelict street corners with nothing to do all day. oh yeah, one is in a city and another in a town. go fuck yourself
>>
>actually wanting to be a nigger
Actually, you'll fit right in with that shit attitude.
>>
>>25004731
Also,

>had the opportunity to go into farming
>didn't
fuck you
u
c
k

y
o
u
>>
>>25004733
Really?

>>25004731
I'd rather sit around with thousands of people around me, buses and trains to take around when I'm bored, attractions and cool shit to see, concerts and festivals, stores and jobs all around me, and the ability to progress with any hobby you want
>>
>>25004745
LOL its not like harvest moon. Everywhere I go I see rednecks that smell literally like horse and cow shit and they wake up at 4 am and start milking and shoveling shit by the metric ton, and then they have to hard work all day all for peasant change and a broken down shack with their fat wife

Its more like numb skulled rednecks working their whole life for the day they can vuy a tractor like their grand daddies
>>
>>25004745
Also, you realise you can farm too? Just sign up for woof and they give you work training and room and board. But you won't do it.
>>
>>25004754
You wouldn't do any of those things anyway.

>>25004773
Fucking hard-working people, sustaining themselves and the world around them. What a bunch of fucking functional losers with jobs and homes and families. They smell bad, those fucking pieces of useless shit.

You really are the worst kind of robot. Your average robot is jealous of normal people, you think you're better than them.
>>
>>25004794
Are you saying you don't understand the difference between being a farmer and a farmhand?
>>
>>25004800
Are you kidding me? If I was in NYC I'd take the train all over just out of boredom and I'd be working and moving IP in the world.

I don't hate them for no reason they're all ass holes and I don't get along with farmers. Every time someone doesn't like me I go their Facebook and its like tractors and a horse as their profile picture but everyone from the city is nice
>>
>>25004705
OP isn't it like a 2 hour drive to Montreal for you?
>>
>>25004834
Its not the city feel. Its like spending a hundred dollars to drink and not talk to anyone the drive 4 hours and come home and pretend it was fun
>>
>>25004813
Farmhands work like serfs. "Farmers" style themselves as rugged individualist all while getting fat off government stipends and a barely paid workforce.
>>
>>25004942
>>25004813
>>25004813
I didn't even have the chance to do the only shit I see all these little redneck kids do is hay and shovel shit. That was my only opprotunity. I'd rather dodge bullets in east Harlem tbqh
>>
>>25004976
Actually I didn't have that chance even all the rednecks told me to fuck off because I wouldn't laugh along with their small town memes

>select all images with a pickup truck

Rrrrreeeeeeeeee
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.