[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT Movies that gave you unexpected feels >Crazy, Stupid,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (987 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
987 KB, 3000x2000
ITT Movies that gave you unexpected feels
>Crazy, Stupid, Love
Yeah it's a little cheesy but omg Ryan Gossling and Emma Stone's relationship was so adorable
>mfw Emma calls him out on his bullshit in the cutest way
>mfw Ryan takes off his shirt and his body is fucking incredible and Emma tells him he looks Photoshopped
>mfw Ryan told Emma he bought a $5,000 massage chair and only used it twice and she cracks up and asks him to let her try it
>mfw they're cuddling in bed together giggling and being super cute and flirty
Guys I seriously had butterflies in my tummy it was so adorable. I wish they would date in real life they would be the most adorable/hot couple ever
>tfw all I want is a boyfriend as confident and sweet as Ryan or a girlfriend as funny and adorable as Emma (I'm bi so I'd take either, or both)
>tfw I'll probably never experience either of these things
It's not fair. I just want to cuddle and be cute together with someone ;_;
>>
>but omg Ryan Gossling and Emma Stone's relationship was so adorable

sure thing, stacy

>>>/tumblr
>>
>>25004652

Her face looks like an alien from star wars or some shit.

He looks so autistic.

The movie wasn't even interesting in the way it presented that romance, the relationship between then 2 male characters was the good part of the movie.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 669x705) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 669x705
I'll cuddle and be cute with you if you post your kik OP

Please
>>
>>25004680
Honestly I can see where you're coming from on both of those descriptions but I still think they're hot. And, like I said, the movie WAS cheesy. But they were so cute together
>>
>>25004692
where do you live anon?
originalcomment
>>
>>25004720
I live near Seattle. Not ugly I promise
>>
>>25004725
I'm in LA :( I'm sure you're adorable. I can't promise I'm not ugly, but I've been told I'm decent looking :) however i'm not looking for anything long distance, sorry anon
>>
>>25004761
Doesn't have to be a relationship. Just talking is fine
>>
>>25004781
Yeah right, just talking. Surrrreeee
>>
>>25004652
I don't give a fuck about that movie but I do love Emma Stone.

she's quickly taking the spot that Lindsay Lohan should have had although I'm not sure how both compare quality-wise as actresses.
>>
>>25004827
I think Emma Stones definitely been type-cast to an extent but I still like her for what she is. She was great in The Help
>>
>>25004801
Suit yourself

I meant it though
>>
>>25004801
>>25004781

wow, this thing's sure going places already.
this is already useless as fuck, you guys.
>>
>>25004761
where in la?
>>
If you're serious, you could start by trying not being a retard on the internet?
>>
>>25004909
You know.. like the valley and stuff
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.