[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wakey wakey wagekek. I'm going to go back to sleep for another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 0852 - l9WXaKT.jpg (142 KB, 670x424) Image search: [Google]
0852 - l9WXaKT.jpg
142 KB, 670x424
wakey wakey wagekek. I'm going to go back to sleep for another 5 hours
>>
>>25004485
pepe all you do is sleep dude
>>
>>25004485
Too early, the wagekeks still beg for their precious moments of respite and slumber.
>>
>tfw woke up at 9am
>read for an hour
>rode the train to work an hour early
>currently eating a nice lunch in a coffee shop
>work until about 4pm and then it's back home

You know you guys don't have to get McJobs right? you could get a part time job or a night job or anything. It doesn't have to be a 6am wakeup
>>
Neetbro here op. What are we going to do today?
>>
>tfw you don't hate your job
>tfw you get paid to have fun
>tfw you still hate capitalism but you've found loophole
>>
>work 7 am to 5 pm
>sleep 6 pm to midnight
>now 6 am and can't fall back asleep
>have to get up again at 7
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>25004485
This dark winter is perfect for relaxing.
>>
>>25004661
i think someones mad.
>>
>tfw shitposting from work and getting paid for it

How's life as a penniless neet who can't even afford the most basic luxuries?
>>
NEETs are like myths and legends, people claim they are real but in the end they just simply dont exist in life. They are always stuck in their basements doing something. So they need some place to vent to which is r9k to remind us of their sad pathetic existence and if we prove something they say something autistic like

> Wagey is mad
> Wagey wagey

Keep venting NEETs you all claim you are living the dream and I do believe some lucky ones are living off some inheritance or some shit but the majority are just licking moms puss for good boy points and tendies.
>>
>>25004948
The same thing you do every day. Spam threads on 4chan about how great the NEET life is, even though all you ever do is spam threads on 4chan about how great the NEET life is. Maybe if you do it long enough you'll finally convince yourself that your life isn't a nightmare.
>>
>>25005935
>>25005917
>omg please neet stop it

lol fuck off wagecucks, i got some dota2 to play.
kotl is pretty koo to be quite sincere family.
>>
>>25004485
Sorry nepotism gave me a free six figure job. I don't even do anything my daddy runs it all :). Enjoy your monitored 800$ a month though.
>>
>>25004485
This is just a test please ignore it at all costs: cuck
>>
>>25004661
>>tfw woke up at 9am
>>read for an hour
>>rode the train to work an hour early
>>currently eating a nice lunch in a coffee shop
>>work until about 4pm and then it's back home
Sounds horrible desu
>>
File: witch02.jpg (46 KB, 955x536) Image search: [Google]
witch02.jpg
46 KB, 955x536
>>25006373
If you are working at a family owned business, be smart and learn the trade. Your dad won't be around forever and you won't be able to just pay someone to run it for you. The company will die and the money WILL run out and then you will be in your 30s - 40s with no fucking survival skills.

Seriously, shadow your pops and start from the bottom and see how each level contributes to the company. Being your father's company, he's gonna pay you good money regardless of what you do.

I speak from experience anon. I slacked off for a while at my pop's company before I woke the fuck up and realized instead of sucking off him for a measly paycheck when he has a multi-million dollar company I could figure out how to run it so eventually I could BE him when I'm older.
>>
File: picunrelated.jpg.jpg (55 KB, 550x593) Image search: [Google]
picunrelated.jpg.jpg
55 KB, 550x593
>>25006586
well you know what they say...
Once a wagecuck
Always a wagecuck.

nappy nappy time for me :]

pic unrelated kinda sorta family
>>
>>25005089
This f a m

I love my job. I work as head chef in a italian-style restaurant. Paid far above average and most of my staff aren't retards. Paid far above average.
>>
File: 0KHm2sL.png (177 KB, 1429x805) Image search: [Google]
0KHm2sL.png
177 KB, 1429x805
The NEET lifestyle is suspiciously similar to an office job.

Spend all day, wasting your time looking at worthless programs. No one cares about your Master Guardian CSGO rank nerds.
>>
>>25007924
Figures 3 and 5 don't belong in the NEET timeline. Replace these with fapping, please.
>>
>>25007924
>The NEET lifestyle is suspiciously similar to an office job.
>Spend all day, wasting your time looking at worthless programs

The NEET life is what you make of it.
>>
>>25004485
you guys know that over 9 hours of sleep can actually kill you faster, right?
It's technically as bad to your body as smoking or drinking.
>>
>>25008954
Yessss, good goy. You don't need much sleep at all, even 4 hours is too much. No rest allowed for wagies.
>>
>>25007924
Except you aren't obligated to spend your day making money for somebody else, only to have them pay you significantly less than that.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.