[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when was the last time you showered?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: 1450134707194.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1450134707194.gif
20 KB, 633x758
>when was the last time you showered?
>>
About four hours ago.
I can't stand not showering.
>>
A few hours ago. Was really comfy, sat down under the shower water and masturbated when I was done with the soap and shampoo.
>>
>>25004307

Same here.
Showering every day
>>
File: 1313628122329.jpg (41 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
1313628122329.jpg
41 KB, 500x499
Shower two times a day, one in the morning and one at night after my run.

When i shower at night i don't use shampoo on my hair or body though, don't want to strip the oils.
>>
I live alone and only shower once a week unless I'm going to be around other people. I always shower before leaving the house but when it's just me alone I don't really see a reason to do it daily.
>>
>>25004551
same as this anon
>>
>all these normies
i havent showered for 6 weeks
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 176x171) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 176x171
>>25004295
I showered saturday evening..
Jumped into a pair of boxers and long-johns, played vidya, worked yesterday, so cold outside i barely sweat anything, so tired after fixing my moped aftern work i didn't shower monday either, 2nd night i sleep in my cilly room with the same long-Johns and boxers.
Feels sticky. Once i finish work today scaffolding i'll wash my disgusting self.
>>
2.5 weeks ago. I'm very sick and I just can't do it. Waiting to get better. I feel like literal shit.
>>
i shower once a week. i really don't give a shit if i stink. in fact, i kind of like the fact that other people might find my odor unpleasant. serves them right for being happy and having girlfriends.

my fetish is having a girl blow me after a few weeks of no bathing, when my balls and taint and butthole are just fucking slimy with built up sweat and residue, and her gagging on it, but continuing anyways because she has no self-esteem or something. it makes my smelly, rancid cock rock hard.
>>
a week and a half

I haven't used shampoo in three or four years though
>>
Saturday. I don't shower much in the winter

1-2 a week
>>
>>25004295
Five minutes ago.
I shower, then bathe every night and every time before I leave the house.
>>
last night
there was a time when i only did it once a week
>proper lion smell around me

i wonder if anyone knew how disgusting i was at that time
>>
I shower every day

acne is a bitch
>>
File: 084.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
084.png
260 KB, 563x542
Just now.

I'm 18 and in 12th grade, this year is dragging on and I just want this shit to end. My mom was going to force me to go to my graduation in May but I "lost" the forms to go so hopefully by the time she remembers it will be too late.
>>
>>25004295
Haven't washed my hair for half a year. My head smells like tabacco at this point.
>>
>>25004295

2 weeks ago, after I cut my hair. Before that I went a good 2 months without showering.
>>
>>25004295
I shower everyday. I feel dirty otherwise.
>>

original
r
i
g
f
u
c
>>
lmao and you guys wonder why people don't talk to you.

>PRO TIP, IF YOU SMELL LIKE SHIT PEOPLE WONT WANT TO BE AROUND YOU WASH YOUR HAIR AND BODY EVERY DAY

>being this autistic
>>
>>25006140
why are you here you fucking retard
>>
>>25006282
because it is funny to see you guys wallow in self pity wondering why people don't like you when it IS REALLY OBVIOUS

>You don't shower
>You try and talk about shit that literally no one cares about, ie I know some robot in highschool who tried to show people his rainbow pencil, and other dumb shit he bought on ebay
>Trying to be le edge on religion and wearing a fedora
>Can't dress properly, wearing brown boots with some unkept jeans and a stained shirt
>oily as fuck hair
>Bad breath
>Autistic personality
>Not funny, finds elementary things funny like "niggers"

There is a reason that you guys are outcast, it's not because you are ugly, it is because your personalities and self respect and discipline are SHIT.
>>
>>25006320
>you guys
nice try, but i'm here for the same reason you are, only I try not too look like an immense faggot by preaching
>>
>>25006320
>because it is funny to see you guys wallow in self pity wondering why people don't like you when it IS REALLY OBVIOUS
Nobody fuckin wonders, retard. Do you think there are people who go outside weeks without showering who haven't given up on life? Nobody fuckin asked your opinion. You've built up some stupid caricature in your head to laugh at depressed people
>>
>>25004295
Eheh
Syrian bern here
We have lack no of water
Bombs kills water evry day night
Day night we no shower
The lack no of shower is no good
Urope sais no to my famili
Shower go to the day sea
>>
Last night about 11:45pm, because its hard enough waking up at 5:30am to go to work. Don't feel like punishing myself waking up 20mins earlier.
>>
>>25005063
Chin up, anon. I'll try to mentally send you healing vibes.
>>
>>25006320
Maybe the people in these threads arent the same as the people in the >tfw no gf
threads
>>
two hours ago. Stupid sponge scratches my skin
>>
>>25006320
I have 2/8 of those can i be a robot?
>>
>>25006320

brown boots, torn jeans and "stained" shirt is /fa/ as fuck
>>
File: 1449482722758.jpg (50 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1449482722758.jpg
50 KB, 380x380
couple days ago, I never leave the house and only ever see the same 3 ppl and I'm depressed and sleep a lot so it doesn't matter, I don't matter. But at least I shower every few days, like a good decent person would. Like I'm pretending to be to the world (lol)
Merry Christmas Anons.
>>
>>25004295
about 2 week
>>
To those who don't shower : WHY ?
>>
>>25007582
because if you do shower that means you are a normie who has reasons to be showering
>>
File: shower keg.jpg (32 KB, 835x640) Image search: [Google]
shower keg.jpg
32 KB, 835x640
About 2 days ago. Gonna have another shower tonight and I'm gonna have a beer in the shower. Shower beers are the best.
>>
I'm laying in the bath right now with my laptop on my belly.
>>
>>25004295
3 hours ago, was my weekly shower
>>
Half an hour ago. My long hair gets too greasy and itchy when I don't.
>>
>>25006320
Brown boots, rugged jeans and stained shirt is /effayy/ as fuck, especially when you're thin like a stick.
>>
>>25004295
September

>>25007582
I don't feel like it and I don't really stink unless I sweat, which I rarely do
>>
>>25008304
fat detected
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.