[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Antidepressant Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1441777514517.jpg (88 KB, 960x754) Image search: [Google]
1441777514517.jpg
88 KB, 960x754
Anybody here take antidepressants?

Do they work for you?
What did they change?
>>
all the food i have is beef snack sticks
all i have to drink is whisky
it is 4am on a tuesday
i do not need antidepressants
>>
>>25004197
Yes
They did, well more or less, im on celexa and it sorta fucks fucks with my bipolar at 40mg so im at 20 which works well blah blah blah I like it
less anxiety overall, doesnt help with the panic attacks thu
>>
Venlafaxine 150mg. They haven't done anything. I wish they would.
>>
I take anti-depressants and attend therapy regularly.

The anti-depressants give you the power you need to be able to fight back against the depression.
>>
I'm on abilify, lexapro, and welbutrin. They help, I notice when I don't take them.
>>
File: 1445497543804.jpg (16 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1445497543804.jpg
16 KB, 500x500
I took them for migraines
all they did for me was make me tired as fuck and want to sleep. If I didn't sleep I would have to force myself awake for a few hours until they wore off
>>
>>25004197
I've been on 4 different pills over about 5 years. Nothing has worked. Nothing has changed.
>>
Vortioxetine and Fluoxetine didn't work so well and gave me side effects I didn't like such as headaches, insomnia, and acne.

Wellbutrin helps to take the "edge" off.
>>
>>25004197
I'm going to a therapist later today. I've been depressed for 14 years and self-medicating with everything from alcohol to letting a morbidly obese furry suck my dick while watching The Hobbit.

I hope this works.
>>
Antidepressants didn't get rid of degeneracy, so I'm still depressed.
>>
I'm on Escitalopram and Lamotrigine (mood stabiliser for bipolar disorder).
I used to take Sertraline and Fluoxetine, but they didn't work for me.

It's not a miracle cure, but it does make me function better. The side effects are pretty shit. I'm seriously thinking of changing Lamotrigine - it gives me involuntary eye movements, it sucks fucking ass.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.