[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>7am >wake up >Don't work for anyone so have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: anvil-modded-pc.jpg (150 KB, 1024x614) Image search: [Google]
anvil-modded-pc.jpg
150 KB, 1024x614
>7am
>wake up
>Don't work for anyone so have a nice sleep in
>12pm
>Get up, nice warm day outside on the golden coast
>locals happily going about their business
>Take a nice relaxing stroll into the surrounding lush meadow to hunt down dear and collect ingredients
>Keep some for myself, sell the rest for tendies at the town stores
>6pm, sun starting to lower
>Decide to chill out near the docks, fishing off the rocks
>not a cloud in the sky
>Dat golden sunset
>Dat gentle ocean breeze
>The sound of the boats gently creaking and splashing
>All the relax, not a worry in the world
>getting late, finish the day by heading to a comfy tavern with some merry banter and ale by the fireplace

What's your plan for the day /r9k/?
>>
>>25004145
Is that a mod for Runescape 3?
>>
masturbate and then masturbate
>>
>>25004165
that's skyrim without texture mods
>>
Is it hard to mod Oblivion into looking as good as the OP screenshot?
>>
>>25004184
Not really, just time and willingness. The best oblivion visual mods are set in stone, just check the nexus.
>>
>>25004181
I wish skyrim was as /comfy/ as oblivion
>>
Fuck I wish I wasn't half a tard. I tried for a good 14 hours trying to get mods to work for Oblivion, but they never did. It's honestly why I built my PC this summer in the first place
>>
File: n3XLlep.jpg (444 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
n3XLlep.jpg
444 KB, 1600x900
>>25004508
>2015
>just now building a PC for oblivion

The game is a decade old in 2016
>>
>>25004484
Northern European and southern European levels in comfyness are very different. Skyrim is where comfy goes to die.

At least it's not blackmarsh.
>>
>>25004145

Slipping hand-made Rings of One Fucking Cold Damage And Also Constant Regeneration into the pockets of everyone I meet.
>>
File: giflxxS.png (1 MB, 800x3176) Image search: [Google]
giflxxS.png
1 MB, 800x3176
>>25005207
Absolute MISCHIEF
>>
Oblivion was such a comfy game
>dat soundtrack
>big cities
>taverns and inns
>>
File: 925853dd86b1b10f53.jpg (329 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
925853dd86b1b10f53.jpg
329 KB, 1920x1200
Anyone here play ESO? Have they fixed it yet?
Should I buy it?
>>
>>25006215
>NPCs in the background having the most autistic conversations so /r9K/ fits right in
>>
>>25006948
Incredibly accurate.

Don't understand the hate for skyrim, I find the snowy lodge atmosphere quite comfy actually.
>>
File: Wendelbek2.jpg (79 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
Wendelbek2.jpg
79 KB, 1024x640
>>25007044
Skyrim was toasty, for me the biggest downfall was how restricted the npcs were. They were more restricted, just followed a basic schedule, same couple of sentences they'd say to other NPC everyday, never did anything unpredictable. Kinda kills the atmosphere.

In oblivion stupid shit would happen, but the randomness made it feel more like a living world.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.