[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So its a safe assumption most people on here are in a pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: insanelogo.jpg (45 KB, 530x263) Image search: [Google]
insanelogo.jpg
45 KB, 530x263
So its a safe assumption most people on here are in a pretty bad place. So why exactly do you want a gf at this point in your life?

Just my personal view on it is that a person should be right mentally themselves before complicating their life further by bring another person into it.
>>
I agree with you completely. I'm not interested in having a relationship for the sake of a relationship. I'm not desperate and I don't need self-validation from the affection of others. If I meet someone I really like, then that's awesome, if not who cares.

Not sure why I'm here really. I hide 95% of the threads.
>>
I'm with you OP

>>25004158
Are you me? I come here every day and I hide almost everything. It's been like this for years and years.
>>
>>25004158
>>25004222
Just habbit for me. Been coming here so long there'd be a huge hole in my day if I didn't.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 400x483) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 400x483
I simply want companionship in the form of a girlfriend, which is something I've wanted since I was very young. I don't want anything outrageous but I do want something worthwhile, a person who I can connect with and basically "ride out the storm" with, a best friend as much as a girlfriend. I do however realize that this is outrageous in some ways, as I tend to connect with people and then back off as not to seem clingy, which is something I had problems with in the past. I'm also considered abnormal to many people, at least at first, once people get to know me I usually always get along with them.

Through the loneliness I always have my friends of course but I still feel like something is missing. As though I am quite literally missing my other half. I doubt I'll ever find that half but I feel a sort of melancholic joy knowing that she's somewhere out there living life just as I am. It keeps me going in a small way knowing that if I stop, I lessen my chances of finding her.

I also understand that I have many avoidant qualities as well as being an idealist romantic so any relationship I find myself in will never be as good as I dream it to be in my head.
>>
tons of crazy and fucked up people are in relationships. relationships aren't a reward for being a good or stable person.
>>
>>25004334
Well you seem like a pretty level headed, self aware person so for you it makes sense. I'm more talking about the people who go through life in constant mental tormet.
>>
Just someone to connect to. To talk to. To ask about how their day is. To share moments with them. To show them things. And to have them do the same to me.

For years I've managed to keep it all under control. It's just this year it's gotten a little harder and I'll expect it to get worse come the next year.
>>
>>25004376
Tons of people are in terrible relationships. For someone in a bad mental state it'd just make it worse.
>>
>>25004405
Wouldn't you just be burdening them with your problems?
>>
>>25004422
One of my problems is this isolating loneliness and not being able to do these things mentioned before. Other than that my other problem just really involve trying to find a career that I can become passionate about.

Unless there's more I can't think of.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.