[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>god comes down out of the sky >anon, you WERE right. You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: tmp_27840-make_money1931562423.jpg (92 KB, 682x400) Image search: [Google]
tmp_27840-make_money1931562423.jpg
92 KB, 682x400
>god comes down out of the sky
>anon, you WERE right. You are entitled to a bunch of shit and I was wrong
>you have a choice between a gazillion dollars or a qtp2t gf

Choose what?
>>
>>25004079
It's easier to kill myself with money.
>>
File: interdasting.png (440 KB, 454x389) Image search: [Google]
interdasting.png
440 KB, 454x389
>>25004079
gazillion dollars

unless the gf has more to her than just being qt
>>
>>25004079
I wish for mind control powers
>>
>>25004079
God should know that one of the things "I was right about" is that nothing in this world matters besides money; all happiness is derived from money or things related to money. He should know my choice before he poses the question.
>>
>>25004079
god isnt real
>>
gazillion dollars.

I'm not into sex
>>
>>25004160
*tibs fedora
>>
>>25004079
gazillion dollars

fund artificial intelligence, brainscan, cryo and life lengthening technology with my practically infinite supply of funds

eventually transfer my sentience into a computer and become practically immortal

simulate a reality and live in 2d world with a custom built waifu

gazillion dollars well spent
>>
>>25004079
Why would anyone choose the girl? Just give me the money so I can buy a better gf, faggot
>>
>>25004079
If you have a gazillion dollars you're automatically capable of raising a family and thus able to get a qtpigf
because again, the reason girls like guys with money is because they can actually afford to take care of their kids when they have them
so why the second one
>>
Money.

I can fund all sorts of retarded projects with it.
>>
The money, easily. I'm so bad with women, and I don't really want to grow old that I'm honestly just considering joining the military, specifically a high risk special forces unit. Either I'll die young, or have some kickass stories in a survive. Dunno.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.