[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here shit body? >eat food >get fat >starve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
Who else here shit body?

>eat food
>get fat
>starve self
>get fat
>>
youre just doing it wrong famicon, get a nutricionist or semothing
>>
>>25003845
Have you counted the calories going in? It can be slow, but if you're careful it's effective.
>>
>>25003845
Anon, you know you don't burn many calories when you sit at the computer all day! You gotta go out there and exercise a bit! :^)
>>
>>25003916
I only eat when I need energy or hungry and I eat enough to satisfy myself
>>
>>25003845
>Go to /fit/
>READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>
>>25003956
you'd be surprised at how many calories are in some foods, I really suggest counting them. it's not hard and after a while you start memorizing how many calories your favorite foods are so it's easier to keep track
>>
>tfw fat but can see my ribs
>>
>>25003845

I only have a mediocre body because I can't be assed to keep my diet high in protein and work out seriously.

Don't blame your genetics familia.
>>
>>25003845
>Weigh 120
>Try to eat
>Never actually hungry
>weight randomly goes from 115-125
What in the blue fuck
>>
>>25003845
>get fat when I starve
>realize that this means that I can never run out of energy
>turn myself into CERN and become the first documented perpetual motion machine
>become famous and get a cushy job as a highly-pain labrat
>still forever fat but at least I'm rich and don't need to eat
>>
>>25003956
>>I only eat when I need energy or hungry and I eat enough to satisfy myself

>tfw hungry all the time
>>
http://authoritynutrition.com/leptin-101/
Read this. Basically you NEED to start eating healthy foods like vegetables and lean meats as well as getting exercise.
>>
>>25005356
>Basically you NEED to start eating healthy foods like vegetables and lean meats as well as getting exercise.
eh. guess I'm staying fat, then
>>
>>25005383
It's not like you need need to go full health nut. Go for a 30 minute walk every day and eat more chicken/beef instead of processed shit like hot pockets.
>>
Try the Auschwitz diet, it worked for me, for an entire year i ate nothing but water, salads and tangerines, i also got two 8-hour shift jobs, i dropped close to 50 kg.

Slap yourself and walk away whenever you want to eat trash food and you'll be fine, sleep or vidya/animu in your free time, DON'T FUCKING EAT TRASH FOOD, with the money i saved up all year i was able to buy all the current generation consoles, a motorcycle, i finally replaced my old ass TV with a flatscreen and i'm planning to buy either the newest galaxy phone or a nice laptop.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 280x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 280x270
>>25003845
>binge eat
>long torso means no distended gut
>insane metabolism means everything I don't need gets burned off instead of stored
>mfw
>>
>>25003845
Try a raw vegan diet.
>>
>>25005356
Op here I eat tons of it its a health issue

>>25004459
Good idea I'm going to not eat for 3 days and see how it goes kek
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
>weight 200
>my mind has a wake up call
>weight myself 2 months later from just not eating as much
>185

we all make it lads
>>
>>25005546
>m..m..m..muh superfast metabolism!
Hahaha nuh cunt, you just don't actually eat that much
>>
File: dindus.png (876 KB, 429x1039) Image search: [Google]
dindus.png
876 KB, 429x1039
Whenever I feel bad I just think, at least I'm not one of these guys.
>>
>>25004396
this

>was fat kid
>lose weight
>now normal BMI
>still fat
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 712x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 712x469
>>25003845
EAT LESS YOU FATASS
You aren't actually eating less if you aren't losing weight. What, do you think the fucking laws of physics don't apply to you?
>>
>>25003845
>"starve" for one day
>binge eat pizza the next
>wow guys why am I getting fat?
>>
>>25006122
I've been starving for days and my man tits are the size of texas they get worse then better then worse
>>
>>25005957
I got basically the same shit.
>Start at 220
>Go autistic with my diet
>Measure, calculate and follow my macros
>Weigh food
>Spend more time planning meals than eating them
>Lose 5 lbs in a month or two
>Lose motivation to fuck with all this bullshit
>6 months later
>I kept a few habits from my meal planning, but i'm not even half-assing it
>Step on scale on a whim
>200
>Fuck that number looks so good
>But I want better
>Pick up more old habits, but avoid the autism of meal planning
>2 months later, now, 185
>Barely had to work for it

My biggest weakness is others shopping for me. In the store I am a god of willpower and efficiency. When my Uncle brings home a gallon of ice cream, a pie, or a box of brownies, I start eating and the self-loathing kicks in.

On the plus though, I started doing chin-ups on a bar I bought a year ago for a routine I barely did. A week or two ago, I wasn't able to do 1, and now I can do 3 in a row at least. Seeing the progress is so fucking encouraging.

I never got this when I ran. Shin splints, heavy breathing, dread. That's what I got. Now I can look in the mirror, and if I flex just right, and pose well, I actually look pretty manly. Some bulges on my arms. My tits look a bit nicer.
>>
>>25006219
it takes months to notice progress you fucking idiot

fat people disgust me, they're such lazy sacks of shit and just want immediate gratification for everything.
>>
>>25003845

protip

starving your body causes it to retain fat, the proper way to losing weight with just consumption rates is to gradually eat less of what you normally consume over a period of time.

you may also want to reassess what amount of calories you actually need, i.e. a person sitting in a chair all day won't need as much as a person who is moving around all day.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.