[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you guys spending your Monday evening /tuesday morning?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 8gvwnAWh.jpg (249 KB, 927x1024) Image search: [Google]
8gvwnAWh.jpg
249 KB, 927x1024
How are you guys spending your Monday evening /tuesday morning? Mines with fireball whiskey and pic related. Aka the I'm lonely talk to me thread
>>
File: REEEEEE.gif (533 KB, 367x206) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEE.gif
533 KB, 367x206
>>25003734
>fireball
Get out, normie trash. You're probably a roastie too.
>>
File: Rise - 1920 x 1080.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Rise - 1920 x 1080.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>25003734
I am spending mine being comfy and enjoying my time off from work. I just got back from a night bike ride since its still so unusually warm here.
>fireball
cannot stand cinnamon, dont know how you do it.
>>
I just got done placing orders on some Christmas presents for family. Listening to music. Drinking a monster. Downloading comic books.

>>25003734
Is Fireball any good. There's a bottle of it in my house, but I'm not much of a drinker so I've never tried it.
>>
>>25003773
Well i can't smoke pot because i have to pass a urine analysis, and I'm all out of oxycodone, why so hateful bro
>>
>>25003791
To be honest it's easily the smoothest whisky out there, goes down surprisingly easily considering its cinnamon flavored
>>
>>25003787
Its kind of an acquired taste, once you get shot faced off it like twice it starts tasting better, similar to jaeger imo
>>
>>25003787
And
>unusually warm
I know that feel bro
>>
I'm playing Terraria. By myself. Listening to Death Grips. Letting my brain tear itself apart.

I have a bottle of johnnie walker black label I got myself for my 21st birthday a few days ago that I could be hitting, but I'm pretty over getting drunk for the sake of getting drunk these days.

Not big on fireball tbhfam 2syrupysweet4me
>>
My favorite movie!!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>25003875
Oh sorry also as for me I was just watching Evangelion for the first time (I watched until episode 4) and now I'm going to go to sleep but I stopped on r9k to... Idk avoid sleeping I guess.

Pic related my cat under the covers.
>>
>>25003894
Bro wtf im actually watching evengalion for the first time but the pic i saved for it was over 2mb wtf I'm not even shitting you
>>
>>25003873
I get what you're saying about the syrupy sweet, but it makes it so much smoother
>>
I think I broke my leg this morning, it's massively swollen. tfw will probably have to go to the hospital to get an xray when the drugs wear off
>>
>>25003996
Well you'll probably get legal opiates out of it at least, and that's always a good time
>>
>>25003996
Well at least you'll probably get legal opiates out of it, which is always a good time
>>
>>25003875
Honestly is tied with princess mononoke tbqhfam, Howl didn't quite fill the role that i felt he needed to
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.