[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is this? So when you want them to have a boyfr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
What the fuck is this?
So when you want them to have a boyfriend they don't and when you don't they do?
How come literally every girl these days are entitled to a 10/10?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-Jnx_2F-ZQ
>>
You have to realize all of these "pranks" and "experiments" are paid actors
>>
who the fuck cares? if she doesnt want you she doesnt want you, why does it even matter what she says, plus this guy looked like a massive douche. Besides this whole thing is fake anyway so it doesn't prove shit, especially seeing as its only one fucking girl
>>
File: Bd14oJd.png (33 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Bd14oJd.png
33 KB, 800x800
>>25003027

>Tired of women being entitled to shit
>Thinks he is entitled to a woman's honesty or attention at all for any reason

OP, look at me real quick. This stupid shit is why you're alone. These guys aren't redpilled, they're dipshits. You're one of them.

Why on earth do robots still think 'deserve' is a real thing? Fucking baffles the senses, it really does.
>>
>>25003052
that's why the chick's face is blurred out right? because the dude in the vid would have nothing better to do than to show that women are lying whores?

nice try roastie get out
>>
>>25003027
Saying "Sorry, I have a boyfriend" is being nice. I've told girls I have a girlfriend when I didn't. What do you want them to say? "I don't find you attractive or interesting enough to compensate for the lack of attraction"?

Fuck, you guys really are autismo.
>>
>>25003285
there are other ways of not engaging people you don't want to engage

saying "no thanks, have a nice day" is a good one. being a liar and getting called out is entertaining though. roasties will never learn
>>
What's the point of this?

To show that women like to let guys down easy by using the "i'm taken" line?

Or to show that cold approaches are weird as FUCK and she is just trying to get out of an awkward situation with some guy who just came to sit down next to her out of nowhere?

I guess it's just beeches and shores video then. That's why the thumbs up/down thing is disabled.
>>
>>25003365
They're trying to spare the feelings of the guy they're rejecting. It's a way of saying "it's the situation, not you" instead of letting them know "sorry, you're the problem"

It's genuinely nice. I'd rather have a woman say she has a boyfriend. We all know it's a lie but it saves face. And only the guy looks retarded in that video, not her. He acted like a douche when he first showed up and even more like one when he left (even though it's fake). Plus he's a manlet and she's not like 5'2" or under. It's not like she's ever gonna say yes.
>>
>>25003478
>we all know it's a lie
>we should do it anyways
fuck doublespeak and fuck you kike
>>
>>25003182

You just aren't familiar with cockTV
>>
>>25003365
Too bad your opinion isn't worth shit since you've probably never had any real contact with women to begin with.

I hope that somehow a day comes that you work up the courage to ask out a girl, and she rejects you by saying "No thanks, I don't want to have anything to do with your ugly autistic looking ass." I bet you'll wish that she had just said "I have a boyfriend" instead if that day comes.
>>
>>25003027
Women rate men lower than we rate them, women find most men to be below average and a few are average and above, men think most women are average with a few uglies and and a few perfect ones.
And the 80-20 rule in sex, almost all women are competing for the top few men, 240/300 women fucking 50/300 men.
>>
>>25003124
how does he look like a douche?
>>
>>25003563
No. Women rate higher because they don't want to be seen as shallow assholes. Its a lie, but they do rate higher.
>>
>>25003478
>They're trying to spare the feelings of the guy they're rejecting
No. I hate this. Stop pretending you're some saint helping people. You're doing it because YOU don't want to make YOURSELF look like an asshole and put YOURSELF in an uncomfortable position....by being honest. Don't pretend its for them.
>>
>>25003513
>Too bad your opinion isn't worth shit since you've probably never had any real contact with women to begin with.
>probably
:^)
oh so toasty roasty
>>
>>25003633
The woman using that excuse only want to look like nice people by using that excuse, just like how the man only wants to look good by having a good lucking girl under his arm. It goes both ways.

I hate women, but that isn't why they're terrible. Using the boyfriend excuse is perfectly acceptable and you're delusional if you think anyone would benefit from them changing that excuse.
>>
>>25003760
>just like how the man only wants to look good by having a good lucking girl under his arm. It goes both ways.
Whered you pull this from? You can't even see their faces.
>>
>>25003776
Not talking about the video. Talking about life in general.
>>
>>25003148
Everyone is entitled to and deserves honesty, roastie cunt.
>>
>>25003633
I don't know about you, but I'm not going to tell a girl to her face that I don't want to go out on a date with her because I don't want to when I have the option of saying I have a girlfriend. It spares her feelings. Some of us are decent people. I know you don't think it's true because you're not, but most people genuinely enjoy being nice.(adults anyway. You might be an angsty 16 year old. In that case, 16 year olds, women especially, are generally shit and mean)
>>
>>25003824
Keep living in your disney world, trash.
>>
The bad thing is when she starts lying early and you know it, you know she's not serious, its a cunt move. Even if you know she's lying and you call her on it, wtf does it matter, its over. However, there's no easy way. If she said, sorry I'm not interested, you'd still feel shit and find something wrong with it. ('Why not? How can you judge so quickly?')
>>
>>25003365
Bullshit friendo. They're doing it because it's easier on them, not on you.
>>
>>25004337
i am not arguing for what is easiest i am arguing for the truth
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.