[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /solipsism/ here? >talking to normie NPC >pay no attention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 14.png (2 MB, 920x725) Image search: [Google]
14.png
2 MB, 920x725
who /solipsism/ here?

>talking to normie NPC
>pay no attention to what they are saying because they are just part of the program

this reality and whoever made it can suck my asshole
>>
First your asshole cant be sucked because its covered by a strong layer of dicks and second this world is real as shit the fact that you havent got friends is because you are retarded not because people are npcs
>>
>not generating any replies to my thread

could you be more obvious
>>
>>25003081

>trying to shame the sentients in your program into belief
>2015
i shiggy diggy you faggot automaton
>>
>>25003082
Shut up fool, we have you buy the balls
>>
>>25003100
I dont need to shame you
Your existence is shame
>>
>>25003165

>can't even string together proper sentences

I guess all your CPU is busy shoving things into your robot hole
>>
When you talk about there even being some creator of reality you've moved out of your proported metaphysical solipsism into some other form of idealism. Read a book sometime instead of whatever pop-philosophy you've gotten into.
>>
And they call us the robots. Kek
>>
>go outside
>girl NPC falls in love with me
>humor it and go through the usual motions to unlock its vagina achievement
>get annoyed when NPC's routine is stuck in a loop and thinks i am actually going to stick around
>give it a few weeks, girl NPC finally runs into boy NPC and stops bothering me
>stay inside and fap to hentai

Every time.
>>
I have paranoid thoughts regarding this. But you probably think I'm part of your program. And perhaps I, you. It can't be helped. Except by stopping such thought.
>>
>>25003011

yet you're here asking about other solipsists

deep down you know you're just trying too hard
>>
>>25003011
But anon, you're the one who made this program. Don't you remember?
>>
>>25003011
You made me OP.
>>
>>25003011
Happy thirteenth birthday, anon.

Underage b&
>>
File: image.jpg (469 KB, 1169x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
469 KB, 1169x1600
>>25003617
>>25003514
>>25003498
>>25003081
>>25003100
>>25003113
>>25003195
>being this butthurt
>making "spot the NPC" this easy

Hey, drones. Do us architects a favor and activate your failsafe shutdown. This thread is for sentients only. We'll reactivate you when you're needed.
>>
File: try again.png (33 KB, 970x367) Image search: [Google]
try again.png
33 KB, 970x367
>>25003675
dibs bedora :DDDDD
>>
>>25003011
How can I be sure you just aren't an advanced form of AI that the creators put here to trick me into thinking there are more?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.